Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Qunol 100mg Ubiquinol, Powerful Antioxidant for Heart & Vascular Health, Essential for Energy Production, Natural Supplement Active Form of Coq10, 120 Count
|Price:||$26.74 ($0.22 / Count) $23.93 ($0.20 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Vascular Health|
|Special Ingredients||Coenzyme Q|
|Unit Count||120 Count|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Soy Free, Wheat Free, Milk Free, Fish Free, Tree Nut Free|
About this item
- UBIQUINOL:THE ACTIVE FORM OF COQ10: Studies show that when we are young, our bodies synthesize CoQ10 well But as we get older, the body's ability to convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol diminishes As we age, CoQ10 supplements may become less effective
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Ubiquinol is the activated, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that helps neutralize excess free radicals and helps protect cells against damage
- QUNOL UBIQUINOL FOR HEART HEALTH: Ubiquinol helps support heart and vascular health because it plays a role in producing the energy needed by our hearts and helps promote healthy blood pressure levels 
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS: Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10 which leads to lower ubiquinol levels in the blood
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION: Ubiquinol is a natural coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by organs Ubiquinol levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy 
Similar item to consider
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Qunol Ubiquinol 100mg, 120ct
- Helps Support Heart Function
- Helps Support Cellular Energy Production
- Powerful Antioxidant
Ubiquinol – The Active Form of CoQ10
CoQ10 exists in your body primarily in two forms: ubiquinone and ubiquinol.
Your body utilizes both forms of CoQ10 and is constantly converting between ubiquinone and ubiquinol depending on its current need.
Qunol Ubiquinol can help protect your cells from damage because it contains extra-strength ubiquinol, a powerful tool in the fight against free radicals!
- Featuring Ubiquinol - The Active Form of CoQ10
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Supports Heart and Vascular Health
- Essential for Energy Production
The Benefits of Qunol Ubiquinol
Beneficial to Statin Medication Users
When you take statin medications to lower your cholesterol levels, you can also lower your CoQ10 levels.
Supports Heart and Vascular Health
CoQ10 is essential for heart health because your heart uses more energy than any other organ.
Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 – a powerful antioxidant that protects our body’s cells from free radical damage.
Ubiquinol Levels Can Drop With Age
When we are young, our bodies make ubiquinone and easily convert it to ubiquinol. But as we get older, the body's ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol can diminish. This means that as we age, ubiquinone supplements may become less effective for some purposes.
Taking Qunol Ubiquinol can help support your natural levels of this important antioxidant.
- [Ɨ] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
-  Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.
-  Cholesterol-lowering statin can deplete the body’s natural levels of CoQ10. Qunol can help replenish lost CoQ10 due to statin drug therapy.
- 100 mg Ubiquinol
- 120 Softgels
Qunol Ubiquinol is different from other CoQ10 supplements. It contains CoQ10 that has already been converted to its antioxidant form, Ubiquinol – the form that fights excess free radicals and can help protect the body’s cells from damage.  Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.  Cholesterol-lowering statin drugs can deplete the body’s natural levels of CoQ10. Qunol can help replenish lost CoQ10 due to statin drug therapy.  Cholesterol lowering statin drugs can deplete the body’s natural levels of CoQ10. Qunol can help replenish lost CoQ10 due to statin drug therapy. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Dug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.75 x 2.75 x 5.25 inches; 6.38 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 25, 2017
- Manufacturer : Quten Research Institute, LLC
- ASIN : B073VL4WKN
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,664 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
NOW Supplements, Ubiquinol 100 mg, High Bioavailability (the Active Form of CoQ10), 120 Softgels
Q10.1 CoQ10 Ubiquinol 100mg with Superior Absorption Technology, Double CoQ10 Boost - Heart Health + Energy Support - Non-GMO Nutritional Supplement with Coenzyme Q10 + Patented GG (120 Softgels)
Qunol Mega Ubiquinol Coq10 100mg, Superior Absorption, Patented Water and Fat Soluble Natural Supplement Form of Coenzyme Q10, Antioxidant for Heart Health, 100 Count Softgels
NOW Supplements, Ubiquinol 100 mg, High Bioavailability (the Active Form of CoQ10), 60 Softgels
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Pioneer Supplements||Made for Fitness||Amazon.com|
|Size||120 Count (Pack of 1)||120 Count (Pack of 1)||120 Count (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||60 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Special Ingredients||Coenzyme Q||—||—||Coenzyme Q||—|
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
ubiquinol, medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water, beeswax white, sunflower lecithin, annatto suspension in sunflower oil
Adults take one (1) softgel daily, with or after a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.