Sharp R-409YV R409 Series 1.3 Cubic Feet 1000-watt Microwave Oven, Family-Size, Pearl Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.3 cu. ft. microwave oven with 1000 watts of cooking power and 12.88-inch Carousel turntable system
- Wipe-clean electronic touch pad with LED digital timer/clock and child lock
- 10 power levels, minute plus key and time/weight defrost plus 3 auto defrost options (meat, poultry, fish)
- 5 auto cook programs (bread, soup, baked potato, fresh vegetables, frozen vegetables)
- 4 one-touch cook programs (frozen pizza, dinner plate, popcorn, beverages)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Sharp R409YV Family-Size 1.3 Cu. Ft. 1000W Microwave Oven, in pearl silver, makes cooking fast, easy and worry free. Features include 10 power levels, 5 auto-cook options, 4 one-touch cook options and a minute plus key. Plus, the time/weight defrost feature also offers 3 auto defrost options for meat, poultry and fish. The 12.88 inch Carousel turntable system assures even cooking and the child safety lock keeps little ones safe.
Top customer reviews
The 30 sec button is an improvement on the one minute time extension type, the LED display is easy to read (unlike the LCD display on my last unit), and the touch buttons respond quickly to the touch.
I really like the color ...
... and it even cooks real good, too !!!
I'd hoped this was one of the Sharp microwaves with "audible signal elimination" - you could turn off the beeps. No luck, BUT it only beeps 3 times at the end of cooking vs. 5 with my Emerson, AND it's easily 50% quieter, so definitely kinder on the ears (and sleeping grandbabies). It's not loud when in operation, it heats well and evenly, and I like the + (increase) and - (decrease) time functions. However the manual doesn't explain that it works in 10 second increments only if you've used the Start/30 sec button, otherwise it's in one minute increments (even if you enter 30 seconds manually). Also, while the silver tone is lovely, why they put a light blue START on silver is beyond me - didn't even know it was there for a day or so, just knew that was the power button and so it's not a big deal. But again, light blue on silver? Anyway, I like it, and when I have had to refer to the manual, despite typos, it's pretty clear and helpful. Got mine for $99 at Wal-mart.