Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

67%
33%

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on October 4, 2012
First off, I don't write reviews at all, but after seeing the one and only other review on this purse, I had to pitch in my two cents. I personally absolutely LOVE this purse! I get so many comments on it and it was definitely worth the money! It is perfect for a night out on the town because it fit all the essentials: card holder, keys, lipstick, pocket mirror, and just enough room left for a phone, or if you one not to drag around a large "life in a bag" this is great too. Either way, I am very pleased with my investment of this purse and frankly have come to love this brand! I've had it now for... 5 months(?) as my daily purse and it is holding up nicely. It has stayed relatively clean (inside and out), the leather does have a worn look to it, but it's still stylish and the hardware is bronze/gold colored mental that has held up and it adds the perfect touch of color. I'm actually considering getting is "sister" purse because it's a tad bigger.

Well I hope you enjoy this little gem as much as I have!
on January 13, 2014
I was mostly drawn to the color and the petit size of this bag. The angle they have in the pictures though doesn't really exeplify just how wide this bag is. Like just sitting on your hip, it's going to stick out a good six inches at least. And that's without your stuff in it. Some might find it's expandability for it's size a plus but I was looking for a tiny bag to hold my phone, keys, and id. This one was too bulky for me.
on May 12, 2014
This purse has a nice quality. I can fit the essentials in the pockets and not experience the weight on the shoulder. Cute color contrast to a lot of outfits.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.