Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on September 6, 2014
The tongs that I received were somewhat defective from day one, the black silicone was peeling off from the fork side AND the flat side, it wasn't even attached, I was slightly amazed that someone could even ship something that looked that defective. I just pulled off the black silicon padding (which came off so easy I knew right away that it wasn't "Bonded" to the stainless steel, not sure if they missed a step in the production like an acid bath, or some primer, or something, I've never seen another utensil that was bonded peel away like that. I'm somewhat okay with it just being bare metal, I know that there is a greater chance of it scratching my appliance, but I guess you get what you pay for. The others that are giving this 5-stars must have received a properly manufactured product, I'm not faulting the product, only the defect in my particular item, probably a one-off, a dud, a reject that wasn't rejected, or inspected, so I don't feel that I got what was advertised, but I feel I got what I paid for, or something that mostly performs the same function as what was advertised.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2014
Fun, small, easy to use. I keep it hooked on the waffle iron, and find myself using it for other foods that are light and need a bit of help removing. Does the job and is very cute!
on January 12, 2014
Does the job. Handier than i thought it would be. I thought I would only use it for waffles but have found it to be quite useful in the kitchen. Washes up well too!
on September 14, 2014
it is smaller than I thought it would be, I know the size is listed I just wasn't paying attention. The metal/red grip part is only a few inches long, about the width of my hand. So it does not give a lot of space to work with for scooping with the spatula, but after things have been lifted with a different spatula this gripper is super handy to use to grab your waffles or whatnots.
on June 12, 2014
These are great tongs and makes it very easy to remove waffles from the waffle maker. Everything come out easily.
on October 4, 2014
I bought this to go with the waffle iron (Proctor-Silex 26500Y Durable Belgian Waffle Baker), that I bought here on Amazon. Meh, I didn't really need to use it as the unit I bought didn't stick. However, I have used it when cooking to remove small bits and pieces out of the frying pan. So it's useful, but not really necessary unless you have a sticky waffle iron. Otherwise a fork or butter knife will do to lift the edge of a waffle.
on September 24, 2014
Great items for waffle making. Small, manageable, but can handle enormous waffles from the Kitchenaid waffle maker. Protective covering on the stainless steel prevents any type of damage to teflon wafflemaker surface. Liked so much my wife had me order another in case they become hard to find. Strongly recommend if you are a waffle fanatic. BTW, tong side is really helpful in helping to release the waffle from the surface.
on November 28, 2014
This item is not at all what I expected. It is so short and only good for cold items. I don't recommend even attempting to use this for picking up anything fro a hot pan because you would burn your hand. Can't figure out what this would be good for so I returned it.
on December 5, 2013
Great little tool. Gets used every time we make waffles. Better than using a fork while protecting the non-stick finish of our waffle maker.
on October 19, 2014
they bend a lot and not very easy to get waffle out of the maker...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.