Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 12, 2016
During the first use, the bristles were falling out. I picked at least twenty off of my painting, and I wasn't rough with the brush. I was following along to a Bob Ross video. I thought for the price the quality was very poor. Had I picked up the brush at the dollar store, I would have expected this to happen. The case is nice.
5 people found this helpful
on March 14, 2014
We purchased this brush set for our 11 year old daughter for Christmas. She was thrilled, and loves all of her Bob Ross products she received. Let me say this from experience, when buying brushes, don't settle for the 'cheap' brushes. We did buy some 'cheap brushes' and wasted our money. We should have bought the Bob Ross Brush Set from the start. They are high quality, and the hair doesn't come out while you're painting with them.
3 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2013
Great Set!! I checked out purchasing the brushes separately from another site and it was only a couple dollars cheaper and that DID NOT include the zippered case!!! The case is perfect to hold the brushes and keeps them all in one place and I know where they are!! LOVE THIS SET!! Recommended!!!
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The slots to put the brushes in are extremely tight, but the brushes are excellent, and it's nice to have a carrying case, even if you can't always get the brushes in the slots.
on February 23, 2017
purchased for the wife. she loves it.
on September 24, 2015
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on October 14, 2015
Say what you will about Ross, I've always loved the guy. And I enjoy painting in the w-o-w style. Rembrandt I'm not, and I'm okay with that. This is a decent starter brush set, but more importantly, it's actually a fairly nice case for holding a brush collection as it grows.
on November 13, 2015
I cannot believe I bought this! The case is tacky and the brushes proceeded to lose their hair right away. A total rip off.
4 people found this helpful
on August 18, 2014
Good quality brushes at a price far below what they would be if purchased separately. I had the original set that came with the Joy of Painting Master Set and this gave me a second set of brushes to alternate.
on June 15, 2014
Very nice brushes. Last long and take abuse for lack of a better word to describe dry brush work. Bristles clean easily.

The brushes hold an enormous amount of paint making these brushes great for home improvement painting or trim work as well as Artistic painting.

Bob would be proud to know his name is associated with quality products like these.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.