Radiance 2208856E Cordless Roman Shade, 31" W x 64" L, Driftwood
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||64"L x 31"W|
|Room Type||Office, Kitchen, Bedroom, Living Room, Nursery|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bamboo Viscose
- Actual blind width is 30.5 inches. For an inside mount, fits windows 31 inches wide
- CORDLESS WINDOW SHADES: Woven 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. alternating driftwood flatstick bamboo slats provide light filtering and semi-private window treatment to your home, cottage, lake or beach house
- BEST FOR KIDS: Certified as Best for Kids, a window covering program created by an independent lab that includes only cordless shades that are safe for kids
- BAMBOO SHADE: WHY BAMBOO? If you like bamboo sheets, bamboo pillows, bamboo cutting boards, why not try bamboo blinds?
- LIGHT FILTERING: This is not a privacy shade, light gently streams through this tightly woven bamboo blind, providing semi-privacy and energy-efficient insulation qualities
- PRE-CUT SIZES: The width of this bamboo shade includes a 1/2 inch deduction (window industry standard) from the option size you select. For an inside mount, order the shade width that matches the width of the window in which the shade will be hung. For an outside mount, order 1/2 inch wider than the overall area to be covered
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Cordless Roman Shade
- Reduces glare and blocks bright light, preventing fading of carpet, draperies, furniture, and artwork
- Includes Mounting Hardwared: left and right brackets, wall anchors, and installation screws
- Easy to clean with a dry cloth or vacuum attachment
- Tension Spring keep the shade locked in place when no pressure is applied
- Certified as Best for Kids, a window covering program created by an independent lab that includes only cordless shades that are safe for kids.
Relax the look of any room with the calm and comforting Cordless Espresso and Driftwood Flat weave Roman Shades. , private, textured natural shades (also called bamboo blinds, bamboo shades, or woven woods) stylishly reduce bright light and protect your furniture from fading. The rich wood tomes of natural shades are complimentary to trending rugs as well as many hardwood floors and furniture finished. Natural shades are textured window blinds that are available in many different colors and styles. They are popular window treatments for coastal and beach properties, lakeside or country cottages, and traditional or metropolitan homes. These new Roman Shades have no cords, so they are completely safe and pose no risk to small children, a safe and stylish way to decorate your home!
Certified as Best for Kids, a window covering program created by an independent lab that includes only cordless shades that are safe for kids.
Natural color brings warm tones to your space
Inside/Outside Window Mount
Available in 64" Drops
Includes Mounting Hardwared: left and right brackets, wall anchors, and installation screws
Easy to Use Cordless Operation
Pull down on the bottom rail (in the center) to lower the shade
Push up on the bottom rail (in the center) to raise the shade
Tension Spring keep the shade locked in place when no pressure is applied
Tension Spring is adjusted to each size of shade, heavier shades require more tension
HOME DECOR: Easy to match with a variety of styles, including traditional, casual and contemporary. Recommended Rooms- Living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, den, nursery, kids room, library, basement.
INSTALLATION: All hardware and instructions included.
DESIGNER TIP: Add additional depth and texture to a room by layering natural shades under curtain panels or cornice boards. To make a window look larger, outside mount the shades on the window molding, or up to the ceiling
Compare with similar items
| || |
Radiance 2208860E Cordless Roman Shade, 35" W x 64" L, Driftwood
Radiance 2208854E Cordless Roman Shade, 30" W x 64" L, Driftwood
Radiance 2208850E Cordless Roman Shade Driftwood, 27" W X 64" L
Radiance 2208858E Cordless Roman Shade, 34" W x 64" L, Driftwood
RADIANCE 2208864E Cordless Roman Shade, 39" W x 64" L, Driftwood
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Griffin Liquidation, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||jbara world||Amazon.com|
|Material||Bamboo||Bamboo||Material: Bamboo||Material: Bamboo||Material: Bamboo||Bamboo|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This should have been my first warning sign about the quality I was getting.
If you plan to buy these, go ahead and order yourself some good screws. I am a petite middle aged woman. The cap of half of these screws popped off when I tried to HAND tighten them. At least two of my installed shades are being held up by screw nubs that will need to be dug out of the window frame when the nubs holding everything together finally fail.
Due the very very low quality screws they include, I ended up with a bracket sort of attached but not flush enough against the frame to allow the shade to slide in. If I had to figure out how to dig that screw post out so I could start all over attaching the bracket, I was going to return all three shades and have to start all over again sourcing 3 window shades. So I ended up ordering a very cheap drimmel type tool that included a tiny tiny saw tool. I cut down the length of the shade and made it fit the bracket.
Neither the shade or the bracket will be re usesable.
I knew when I got the first two the quality was low. If I'd had the third one with them, I probably would have returned all three and spent more for shades from a vendor that cares enough to use quality parts.
Even the shade that installed the easiest with little to extra skills on my part doesn't move up and down that well.
I will be amazed if I get six months out of these cheap, badly made window shades. The only thing keeping me from starting over is that I do not want to dig out all those screw posts and do all the detailed work to fill the wood well enough to hang new shades.
I would not buy these again. I would not buy more than two because they do not ship together even if I was in bad need of a single cheapo window shade. All around not a good experience. Will actively avoid seller in the future because anyone that would send screws that can be pinched apart is obviously only in it for the profits and has no pride in the items they sell.
I was looking for a product similar to levolor.
Postal service gets it here on time.