- Brand Name: Raidmax
- Model Number: ATX-612WEB
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Supported Motherboard: ATX
- Device Type: Computer Case
RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme ATX Mid Tower Case ATX-612WEB
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Case Type: ATX Mid Tower; Color: Green; Material: 1.0mm SECC Steel; M/B Type: ATX (12 x 10.5 inch)
- Drive Bays: 10; External Bay: 4x 5.25"; 2x 3.5"; Internal Bay: 4x 3.5"; Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System: 1x 120mm Front Intake Fan; 1x 120mm Rear Exhaust Fan; 1x 80mm Green LED Side Fan; 1 x; 80mm Side Fan; Side Windows:
- Yes; Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 2.0 Ports; 1x Speaker; 1x Mic; Power Supply: None
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this as part of a budget build for my 7yr old and I really messed up here... Don't get me wrong, I was not mislead in any way but I had looked at this case no less then 10 times and had always thought it came with a power supply. This case is available for just a couple bucks more with a 500 watt power supply. I just assumed that I bought the one I had looked at many times before. I was wrong, I was lazy & I learned my lesson. Oh well, I got a much better power supply at a good price. I did not contact amazon or the seller to try to fix my mistake because it seemed like more effort then what it was worth.
1) Side panels are very easy to remove (they latch as opposed to screw on).
2) Upon removing the right panel the mobo swings down making this thing quick and easy to work on.
3) Sturdy/Heavy/Well Made
4) Good airflow
5) Its green man. It feels like computer lights are always white, blue or red.
1) No psu (my mistake) granted case & psu combos seldom turn out well.
2) The flap in front of the case renders the front usb ports useless &or has you commit to always leaving the front open.
3) The case looks stupid with the front flap open.
4) The construction of the front flap looks marginal. I can see this being a problem in the future.
Easy to work with, flashy yet juvenile aesthetics, solid build yet sometimes sacrifices function with form. Its not xmas yet but I am certain my kid will love it.
- Looks amazing
- Both side panels can fold down, with the one on the right being the motherboard tray, which was handy.
- Lots of fans, haven't had a problem with overheating, and it's really quiet.
Cons (mostly minor, none of which were deal breakers):
- The slots for the harddrive bays were kind of off, had to install my harddrive upside down in order for the locking clip to fit. Not a problem for the function, but it was kind of weird.
- There's a open fan space on the right side, for the drive bay, but no fan.
- I wish the text on the front panel was removable, but alas.
- There's no side space to run cables through, like some larger cases, so cable management is problematic, but doable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I still have this case. Over two years later and it has survived multiple locations moves and the usual cleanings that you need to do for a PC. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Vanessa Owens
Loved the look, but the marketed features didn't work for me at all.
Had a GTX 550 TI and Phenom II X4 3.7 in there with 4 hard drives and Maxed out the fans in here. Read more
The pc case arrived with its front door broken from the top hinge and it had several nail holes on the rear top end of the case. Read morePublished on May 26, 2014 by Luis martinez
The case looks great if you have a black and green theme but is laden with a lot of cheap and gimicky features. Read morePublished on March 6, 2014 by Lewis Shemery
looks cool, is strong, and every thing fits in it. I had to rearrange a few things to get my fan it. Love itPublished on June 6, 2013 by Krista Augustaitus
If your looking for a good cheap mid-tower case that looks cool here you go. If you know you need room get a Full size case.Published on March 25, 2013 by Michael Ewer