3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
RATEL Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo, 2.4GHz Slim Full-Sized Silent Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo with USB Nano Receiver for Laptop, PC (Light Cream White)
|Price:||$35.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $4.00 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO: RATEL wireless keyboard and mouse combo offer full-size keyboard with numeric keypad and a precision mouse, so you can work comfortably away from your computer or laptop. Warmly Note: 1. Not fully compatible with Mac System. 2. The USB Receiver is inserted on the battery compartment of the mouse. Just ONE nano receiver can connect both keyboard and mouse.
- STABLE 2.4G WIRELESS CONNECTION: 2.4 GHz wireless provides a powerful and reliable connecton up to 10m(33 feet) without any delays. One plug and play USB receiver (stored in the back of the mouse) for both keyboard and mouse without installing any additional software, ensures a strong and reliable connection. Just plug it into a USB port and you’re ready to go.
- SLEEK AND NOISELESS DESIGN: The advanced crater switch whisper-quiet keys, sleek, streamlined, elegant and compact keyboard design let you enjoy comfortable and smooth typing and clicking. Quiet button and high precision mouse. No click noise any more! The mouse quiet keys shows your love and care to your surroundings especially in library, coffee shop or late work at night.
- EFFICIENT & PORTABLE KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO: Compact Full-size keyboard includes fast-access hot keys, versatile function keys and built-in number pad. Keeps access to applications and media control in easy reach, the numeric keypad is also great for spreadsheets and finance applications. 1600 DPI allows you to gain more precise control, track more smoothly over a variety of surfaces. Contoured shape fits your hands perfectly, reducing hand fatigue.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY AND BRILLIANT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Compatible with Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10. Work well with desktops, Chrome-book, PC, Laptop, Computer and more. RATEL 24 hours stand-by professional customer service promise to give you a satisfied solution and every RATEL products with 12-Months warranty. The keyboard need 1 x AAA battery and mouse need 1 x AA battery (not included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RATEL wireless keyboard mouse combo compatible with Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10. Work well with desktops, Chrome-book, PC, Laptop, Computer ect.
- Not fully compatible with Mac System.
- The USB Receiver is inserted on the battery compartment of the mouse.
- Wireless keyboard mouse combo come with no battery.
Portable Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo
One Nano Receiver Can Connect Both Keyboard and Mouse
RATEL Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo, professional design for home and office work, click and tap silent, no worry about disturbing others. Ultra slim design make it take up less space and easy carry to everywhere.
- Wireless Keyboard Dimension: 16.9 x 4.9 x 1 inch.
- Wireless Mouse Dimension: 3.9 x 1.8 x 1.37 inch.
RATEL All-in-one keyboard with spill-resistant design, prevent accidental bumping of the water cup cause damage the keyboard.
Anti-oxidation Sealed Membrane
Anti-oxidation Sealed Membrane make the keyboard keys have longer service life.
Quiet Crater-switch Keys
Laser Carved Keycap make the make the letters on the keys not be worn. Crater-switch Keys design make this wireless keyboard quiet when tap button.
This wireless keyboard have 12 Multimedia Hotkeys, can make you can easy and quick access to Music, Email, Homepage and so on.
Silent Silent and Silent
This wireless keyboard and mouse combo are design for noise reduction, no matter you use on office, home or public area, it never make noise and affect others.
3 DPI Can be choose
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took a day or so for me to adapt to the chicklet type keys, my previous boards have always been full-height keycaps, and hence the noisy clacking sounds (not even mechanical keys, just a regular keyboard). But by the end of the first day, I found I am typing away at full speed again having adjusted to the shorter keypress depth required. Actually, it's kind of nice. They feel a bit like the type of keys on laptops.
I am a programmer and I type all day long, but there are a few things that are critical to me - and anyone who is accustomed to the standard 104 key layout: This keyboard is designed correctly and doesn't insert the Function Key the left of the spacebar like most manufacturers are doing now. Instead they have properly added the function key to the right of the keyboard, and further they kept the right-click (context menu) key. So, muscle-memory works right out of the box. I have tried other keyboards, where there are now 4 keys to the left of the spacebar, and they have placed the function key where the windows key goes, and windows where alt goes, and then alt in that space below the "C" key where they spacebar used to extend to... what a pain. With those other keyboards, I spent half the day fixing typos, popping the wrong menus, etc. because when you type all day for a living your muscle-memory kicks in and your fingers just go to where the "right key" is supposed to be for the action you are performing - except when the manufacturer moves the keys it trashes your ability to type full speed. Sounds petty right? Try it sometime.
Anyway, THIS keyboard is the proper layout for us old-school people who are very used to the classic keyboard layout. This fits the bill, and on a scale of 0-10 where 0 is silent and 10 is a gamer's clackity keyboard, this is a 1 or 2. So for me, it's great.
The mouse - I might mention this vendor brags about long battery life. they are probably right (I'm only a week in at this point). The mouse goes to sleep if you haven't grabbed it in a while (e.g. come back from lunch) so I found you just RIGHT-CLICK to wake it up. Simple enough, and hey, I'm glad to save on batteries because I go through quite a few every year with these accessories. Keyboard, just tap anything and it wakes right up and continues.
I have Windows 10, and I plugged in the dongle, and it only took about 2-3 seconds for Windows to install the drivers it wanted - no problems at all. up and running by minute 1, and frankly - quite pleased.
- Typing in peace, for the first time ever.
* The Quietest Mouse I ever used in my life - I bought several individual mice over the years always looking for one without that annoying clicking. Never thought I'd get exactly what I was searching for combined with a Keyboard. Someone sitting next to you won't even know you're clicking it. Perfect for those late nights or library use.
Very Responsive with no drops in connection. Smooth roller wheel. Can be used in either right or left hand comfortably. I just love it.
* The Keyboard is equally impressive - Extremely Quiet Keys, No Clacky sounds that you usually get from those "Big Brands" accessories. Keys are evenly pressed even if you don't hit it center. All keys are very responsive. Operates and feels like something alot more expensive than what I paid.
* The Packaging: Came in a neatly packed box. Straight and easy to understand instruction manual even though it is not needed for set up.
* Plug & Play: to start using both keyboard and mouse, just insert the batteries and jack in the USB transmitter into a PC or USB Hub. That's it. No switches on either device to turn off, it shuts off automatically and turns back on by just pressing something.
* What I use it for: bought it to use with a USB hub. I convert my Note9 to a desktop with Samsung DEX.
Note9 connected to a USB hub, connected to HDMI TV, controlled with this wireless Keyboard and Mouse.
Everything works like a charm.
Set up is easy- 1 AA and AAA is very reasonable in terms of batteries, and putting the batteries in each piece is very easy. Once plugged in, the receiver immediately connected both.
I have never used a silent click mouse before, and at first I actually thought it was broken when I got it, but really the clicking sound is just that quiet.
Having both pieces hooked up to one USB dongle is immensely helpful as I am working from home and never had a free USB port if I needed it.
The keyboard is backed with rubber strips to keep it in place on a desk, which also works nicely to keep my work station organized, and maintain the ergonomic use.
All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase.