Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 310 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 334 reviews
on December 28, 2014
ORDER PLACED
December 3, 2014,Delivered on: Friday, December 12, 2014,1 RAVPower® Travel Charger / Wall Charger Dual USB Charge (17W/ 3.4A,this is working so far soo good ,how long it last who knows.,like it is small and portable.bought it for charging the 2 of RAVPower® Element 10400mAh External Battery USB Portable Charger,when bought all at he same time.updated review 12/30/2014,well a bought a tester 2 Jelly Comb Universal USB Power Multi-meter Voltmeter Ammeter Monitor Test Charging Voltage Current W High Precision LCD Display for Mobile Power Banks & Other USB Charging to check out put on both ports,http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NHHP06C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1,Port 1 -For Apple (2.4A): actual reading 4.98V/1.65A output.Port 2 -For Android (1A):actual reading 5.05V/0.68A output.aka not good,will eat cost,and get a better ravpower,this one RAVPower® 24W/ 4.8A .
55 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2014
The RAVPower Travel Charger is great at home and my office. You can charge two usb devices at the same time. One of the usb ports is marked 2.1A Apple and the other 1A Android. It takes the guess out of which port to charge your device in. This charger will also charge all sorts of tablets apple and other as well as bluetooths and external batteries digital cameras and mp3 players. This adapter is the first and only adapter capable of allowing both the most recent version of iPad and a smartphone to achieve their fully-intended charging speeds, simultaneously. One of my favorite items is that it will not allow your device to overcharge as it will automatically turn off the charging process when the device is fully charged. Charging my Samsung Galaxy S4 and my Kindle Fire HD both charged at fast rates and the travel charger remained cool to the touch. The prongs fold in so you can easily carry this with you which I do for work. You need to supply your own power cables or usb cables for all products as this is just the travel charger adapter that you plug into the wall. I have purchased others like this to have the prongs break off and the adapter would get warm when charging. This travel charger is worth every dime, it is inexpensive, and will save me at work from having to hassle with carrying anything else with me to charge my devices as I will leave a usb cord there. At home I utilize the RAVPower 30W/6A USB Travel Wall Charger / USB Desktop Charge 4-Port Rapid Charging Station which is great because I can charge 4 devices at once including visitors that come to my home. All in all a great deal for the price. I have come to know RAVPower from the amount of products I am now using from them and I will tell you they are a great company that stands behind all there workmanship. If you have a problem they are more than willing to assist. They are an American company which also matters to me. Thank you RAVPower.
on August 18, 2014
Great extra wall charger for my Samsung S5 phone. You can never go wrong with having an extra wall charger. I discovered this is a rapid charger when I plugged on one of my MP3 players which was completely dead, and it was fully charged in 30 minutes, instead of the normal 2 hours when plugged into my computer. Rapidly charges my phone and anything else that uses a USB. I am very very happy with this charger. It is a little big, and can charge both Android and iPhone items. Each port is labeled.
on July 20, 2015
Update 8/5/2015: Changing rating from 2 stars to 1 star. The charger is now charging at a snail's pace after 5 weeks. Slower than my OEM Apple charger. Definitely not charging at the 2.1 amps it should be charging my iPhone 6 Plus at (with nothing else plugged in). It's past the 30 day return policy for Amazon and I only paid $6 for it so it's not at all worth it to pay for shipping for warranty replacement. Oh well, I'll either throw it away or give it to a coworker haha! I cannot stress enough how much I do NOT recommend buying this charger!

Original review 7/20/15:

A charger should just do it's thing and charge your device, right? Strangely, when my iPhone 6 Plus is plugged into the "For Apple" port the Fingerprint function ceases to work, which is troubling. When I remove the charging cable and connect it to the "For Android" port, the Fingerprint function works as normal. Not sure if my unit is faulty or if this is a design defect. I have many other chargers from various manufacturers such as Anker, RAVPower, OEM Apple chargers, Belkin chargers, and I do not experience the Fingerprint malfunction with any other charger but this one. I specifically tested the Fingerprint function on these chargers to ensure it was not an issue with my phone. Be forewarned.
on May 15, 2014
I had been using a regular wall charger for my apple device but my lightning cable went out, so I bought an new cable "Tech Armor Apple Certified Lighting Cable - 6 Feet- Black ", which I would also recommend if you are wanting a longer and better made lightning cable. Since my new lightning cable was black I wanted to get a wall charger that was black also, so I did some research and found this one. I am glade I purchased this one, it works great and I like the blue light that turns on when you have it plugged, which makes it easier to find in the dark. I also like the fact that it has an android USB charging port so if I get an android phone I can still use this wall charger. The USB ports are labeled so you won't have to guess which one to use. I would definitely recommend this wall charger. I will update if I experience any issues with it.
review image
on August 4, 2015
I purchased this because my original charger was talking forever to charge my phone and it wasn't holding a charge, hard to know if it was the battery or the charger. The reviews were also good. The first one delivered looked like it had been refurbished so I contacted the seller who sent a replacement. From their broken English in the email I think they are from outside the U.S. probably China so I am suspicious. The replacement doesn't work any better and still looks like it was repainted. It is fine if you have a long time to charge like overnight and it holds the charge but not great if you want to charge quickly. I have not experimented with another cord as I am using original USB but not sure that would make a difference.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2014
it's a little bigger than i'd like but it charges great - i just wish that blue LED light wasn't so bright - the light source is between the 2 USB plugin's on the forward long face of the charger and you can't miss it when it's on at night.

It can and does charge my phone reliably and quickly from the 2.1 Amp outlet and charges anything else using the 1 Amp other.

(to be honest i don't think it put 3.1 Amps into the one plug if both aren't used and I've not tested that in any way but it'll definitely charge your Ipad 2 or 9" kindle HD together with a standard device overnight.)

Recommended with some judicious use of black electrical tape :)
on March 1, 2015
Below is my original Review. The Seller did contact me and replaced my item free of charge. I offered to return the broken one and they didn't require it. I appreciate the customer service. I haven't used this new charger yet but I hope that I have a better experience. Thank you to the RavPower company.

This charger quit working exactly 32 days after I purchased it. Just outside the return policy window. When I plug it in the back light glows for a second and then goes out and doesn't charge. Tried many different troubleshooting tips; it simply no longer works. I wouldn't recommend this product since mine didn't hold up. I probably only had 20-30 hrs of total charging before it failed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2015
I bought two of these thinking they were rebranded PowerGen chargers. I love my PowerGen chargers because they have solid connection with my various usb cables and could charge a Ipad and Galaxy S5 simultaneously and faster than any charger I've owned previously. Caution: This may be a fluke, but a problem occurred with the RAVPower branded charger I just bought from this seller. I went to unplug it and it came apart, the wires inside coming away from the contacts. I'll have to find someone who solders so I could get it fixed. I was a little disappointed, otherwise I would have given it a solid 5 stars
review image
on November 27, 2014
Great charger. Previous posts have said there is a blue light that illuminates when the charger is plugged in which can be annoying but also helpful to determine if the outlet you're trying to use (at airports, hotels, etc) actually has power. The prongs do fold in so it's great fit travel. The 1A port DOES NOT charge my iPad 2 so be sure to use the 2A port for those devices. Both ports charge Android devices.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.