- Pay $23.99 for each of RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Dual USB Output Solar Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code RAVPB003 at checkout. Enter code RAVPB003 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE RAVPower USB-C to HDMI Cable when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 15000mAh Solar Charger Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code H4RT42II at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on ❤RAVPower 4-in-1 Power Strip❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Solar Charger❤ offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code EXTU9MAI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on up to 1 of these for every 1 RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger Pad you purchase offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code M2L53AG8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on 1 RAVPower Portable Charger 6700mAh For every 1 Solar Charger RAVPower 15000mAh Portable Charger you purchase offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code RAP15000 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on RAVPower Quick Charge 2 Coils QI Wireless Charging Pad when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Solar Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code ATCZHHZ4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Solar Charger RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Portable C..." and save 82% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Solar Charger RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Portable Charger Solar Power Bank Dual USB External Battery Pack Power Pack with Flashlight (IPX4 Splashproof, Dustproof, Solar Panel Charging, DC5V/2A Input)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Endless Charging Under the Sun: Portable battery pack charges whenever it's sunny thanks to the wide solar panel
- Fast Recharging from Outlet or Solar: Dual DC 5V/2A and solar power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are. (DC input is recommended for faster recharging)
- Mega 15000mAh Capacity: Charges an iPhone 7 for 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus for 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 for 2.8 times
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: The waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design features a LED flashlight that can be activated / deactivated by holding the power button for 3 seconds
- Tips: Recommended for outdoor use only; do not leave in your vehicle as extreme temperature will impact battery life
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Convenient and Bright LED
For use when it gets dark, hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate the LED.
Intuitive Power Indicator
Communicates whether the charger is on / off and how much battery remains.
Dustproof and Shock Protection
Ideal for camping or hikes to ensure the charger isn’t damaged so you can continue to enjoy solar charging.
Includes both overcharge and short-circuit protections to keep you and the charger safe.
3 Steps for Better Use
Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
3 Steps for Better Use
Please charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to recharge the unit.
3 Steps for Better Use
Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Solar or DC Input Charging
It doesn’t just feature solar charging but an DC5V/2A input too. Not only is it a reliable way to charge on cloudy days, it takes just 8 -9 hours to completely recharge with a 2A/2.4A charger.
15000mAh Capacity Charges Two Devices
Enjoy a large 15000mAh capacity and two iSmart powered 2.1A ports that offer simultaneous charging. With this much power, you can charge an iPhone 7 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 2.8 times.
Reliable and Bright LED
The built-in LED light serves as a convenient solution in case you need a light at night; simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate whenever you need it. The design includes dust and shock protection, as well as built-in overcharge and short circuit safeguards.
3 Steps for Better Use
1. Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
2. Please charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to recharge the unit.
3. Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Input: DC 5V/ 2A
USB A1: 5V/ 1A, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A
Solar Panel: 1W/250mA
1. Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.
2. To enjoy the faster 2A input, please recharge with a 2A and above charger and the original data / charging cable.
3. The red LED indicator turns on indicating it's recharging via solar panel.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x RAVPower Solar Powered Charger
- 2 x USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning cable is not included)
- 1 x User Guide
Seller Warranty Description30 Days Money Back Guarantee. 18 Months Hassle-Free Warranty. Due to nature of portable battery chargers, periods of extensive use should be avoided. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact our customer support team first. Note: Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most important thing about a battery bank is it's capacity. I have tested the battery with my battery capacity tester (both when charging and discharging) and I can confirm that the listed mAh is correct. The battery packing lists this charger has a 3.7v battey with 15,000mAh capacity. I tested it and with the 5v output I was able to get 13,914mAh of capacity which is surprisingly even more than the listed amount. That is because according to the back of the battery 15,000mAh x 3.7v = 55,000 (55.5Wh) but I got even more juice than that because I got 13,914mAh x 5v (4.9v~5.1v) = 69,570 (69.6Wh). So the amount of power I got from this charger is more than the stated amount. This way even in the long run the capacity get depleted I will end up somewhere arounf the listed capacity and not necessarily lower. It is rare to see such thing specially in today's market. Only with good and leading brands you can see such discrepancy that favors the consumer (unlike many many brands that inflate their mAh capacity of their batteries when in reality the actual capacity falls way bellow the stated amount).
It's really strong and doesn't bend or flex on the power bank. It has a handle to grab on or to loop rope around. The ports are all covered with rubber covers that stick in to prevent water from entering.
Solar charging is something cool they added but from looking at the manual it would take 7 days to charge this from 0% to 100%. Although it may take such a long time its better than nothing if you're camping or even out in the desert. Since I only use this when I go outdoors I just let it rest on my window top. But when choosing to charge it in the sun the indicator light shines red to indicate its charging. (Picture provided)
The packaging it came in is really neat and includes 2 Micro-USB cables for 1 of them to charge and the other to charge a device or even be a spare. The manual is explained really well and says it would take 10 hours to charge fully on a 2Amp charger VS charging from a laptop or apple wall outlet which would be 20 hours. So I suggest have a 5V/2A wall charger.
The Included light that is on the opposite side of the solar is really bright and definitely good for camping while looping rope around the handle to keep it help up.
That being said everything is covered and overall I like the different aspects of the portable charger and it charging my devices with no problems. (Pictures Provided)
Edit: I left this outside the rain for 2 days when I had a bonfire. I was really worried at first as the ports were open and a cable was plugged in. I turned it on and it was working fine. Really lucky it didn't break down on me.