4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Solar Charger RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Portable Charger Solar Power Bank Dual USB External Battery Pack Power Pack with Flashlight (IPX4 Splashproof, Dustproof, Solar Panel Charging, DC5V/2A Input)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Endless Charging Under the Sun: Portable battery pack charges whenever it's sunny thanks to the wide solar panel
- Fast Recharging from Outlet or Solar: Dual DC 5V/2A and solar power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are. (DC input is recommended for faster recharging)
- Mega 15000mAh Capacity: Charges an iPhone 7 for 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus for 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 for 2.8 times
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: The waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design features a LED flashlight that can be activated / deactivated by holding the power button for 3 seconds
- Tips: Recommended for outdoor use only; do not leave in your vehicle as extreme temperature will impact battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|RAVPower 10000mAh Solar Power Bank||RAVPower 25000mAh Solar Power Bank||RAVPower 15000mAh Solar Power Bank||RavPower 24W Solar Charger||RavPower 16W Solar Charger||RAVPower 5-in-1 Multitool Knife|
|Main Feature||Shockproof, LED Flashlight, Solar and Outlet Dual Input||Dust, shock and waterproof, LED Flashlight, Micro USB & USB-C Dual Input||Dust, shock and splashproof,LED Flashlight,Solar and Outlet Dual Input||-||-|
|Solar Panel||5V/200mA||5V/300mA Max||5V/250mA||24W||16W|
|No. of iPhone 7 Charges||3.1||8.6||4.2||-||-|
|No. of iPad Air Charges||0.7||1.9||0.9||-||-|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||2||3||2||3||2|
|Max Charging Speed||DC 5V/2.1A Max (Each 2.1A Max)||Quick Charge: DC 5V ~ 6.5V/3A, 6.5 ~ 9V/2A, 9 ~ 12V/1.5A Max USB-C: DC 5V/3A Max iSmart: DC 5V / 2.4A Max||DC 5V/2.1A Max||DC 5V/2.4A Max||DC 5V/2.4A Max|
|Max Input Speed||DC 5V/2.1A Max||QC Micro USB: DC 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A Max USB-C: DC 5V / 3A Max QC Micro USB + USB-C: DC 5V/4A Max||DC 5V/2A||-||-|
|Size||6.9 x 3.4 x 0.6 inches||9.2 x 3.9 x 1.5 inches||6.7 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches||11.81 × 6.5 × 0.2 inches||9.41 × 6.3 × 0.2 inches||4.4 x 0.9 x 1.4 inches|
|Weight||9.8 oz||19.4 oz||13.5 oz||26.4 oz||15.9 oz||7.8 oz|
Convenient and Bright LED
For use when it gets dark, hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate the LED.
Intuitive Power Indicator
Communicates whether the charger is on / off and how much battery remains.
Dustproof and Shock Protection
Ideal for camping or hikes to ensure the charger isn’t damaged so you can continue to enjoy solar charging.
Includes both overcharge and short-circuit protections to keep you and the charger safe.
Compare with similar items
Solar or DC Input Charging
It doesn’t just feature solar charging but an DC5V/2A input too. Not only is it a reliable way to charge on cloudy days, it takes just 8 -9 hours to completely recharge with a 2A/2.4A charger.
15000mAh Capacity Charges Two Devices
Enjoy a large 15000mAh capacity and two iSmart powered 2.1A ports that offer simultaneous charging. With this much power, you can charge an iPhone 7 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 2.8 times.
Reliable and Bright LED
The built-in LED light serves as a convenient solution in case you need a light at night; simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate whenever you need it. The design includes dust and shock protection, as well as built-in overcharge and short circuit safeguards.
3 Steps for Better Use
1. Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
2. Please charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to recharge the unit.
3. Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Input: DC 5V/ 2A
USB A1: 5V/ 1A, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A
Solar Panel: 1W/250mA
1. Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.
2. To enjoy the faster 2A input, please recharge with a 2A and above charger and the original data / charging cable.
3. The red LED indicator turns on indicating it's recharging via solar panel.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x RAVPower Solar Powered Charger
- 2 x USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning cable is not included)
- 1 x User Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most important thing about a battery bank is it's capacity. I have tested the battery with my battery capacity tester (both when charging and discharging) and I can confirm that the listed mAh is correct. The battery packing lists this charger has a 3.7v battey with 15,000mAh capacity. I tested it and with the 5v output I was able to get 13,914mAh of capacity which is surprisingly even more than the listed amount. That is because according to the back of the battery 15,000mAh x 3.7v = 55,000 (55.5Wh) but I got even more juice than that because I got 13,914mAh x 5v (4.9v~5.1v) = 69,570 (69.6Wh). So the amount of power I got from this charger is more than the stated amount. This way even in the long run the capacity get depleted I will end up somewhere arounf the listed capacity and not necessarily lower. It is rare to see such thing specially in today's market. Only with good and leading brands you can see such discrepancy that favors the consumer (unlike many many brands that inflate their mAh capacity of their batteries when in reality the actual capacity falls way bellow the stated amount).
Update: I was contacted by the vendor and they VERY quickly made things right. When stuff malfunctions right away, it's disappointing. But when the company reaches out to you and makes it right - that is what REALLY MATTERS. And they did. Love the vendor!
But it's enough for emergency situations imo. I can charge my Samsung note 8 30% to 100% 4 times with this. I'm pretty sure if I charge whole day with solar panels, it will let me charge my phone at least once full. And that's enough for emergency situations.
It doesn't lose the power fast too. I charged fully and put in my room without light, and it still was full after almost a month.
I think it's worthy to get if you lower your expectations. It's a well built power bank with an option to save your life. Not magical-free-charging power bank.
This is the 2nd Rav charger we have purchased and so far we have loved both. Good product at a good price. What more someone ask for.
Most recent customer reviews
Negative: The solar panel, itself, takes way too long to charge.