4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Solar Charger RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Portable Charger Solar Power Bank Dual USB External Battery Pack Power Pack with Flashlight (IPX4 Splashproof, Dustproof, Solar Panel Charging, DC5V/2A Input)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Endless Charging Under the Sun: Portable battery pack charges whenever it's sunny thanks to the wide solar panel
- Fast Recharging from Outlet or Solar: Dual DC 5V/2A and solar power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are. (DC input is recommended for faster recharging)
- Mega 15000mAh Capacity: Charges an iPhone 7 for 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus for 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 for 2.8 times
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: The waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design features a LED flashlight that can be activated / deactivated by holding the power button for 3 seconds
- Tips: Recommended for outdoor use only; do not leave in your vehicle as extreme temperature will impact battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Convenient and Bright LED
For use when it gets dark, hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate the LED.
Intuitive Power Indicator
Communicates whether the charger is on / off and how much battery remains.
Dustproof and Shock Protection
Ideal for camping or hikes to ensure the charger isn’t damaged so you can continue to enjoy solar charging.
Includes both overcharge and short-circuit protections to keep you and the charger safe.
3 Steps for Better Use
Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
3 Steps for Better Use
Please charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to recharge the unit.
3 Steps for Better Use
Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Compare with similar items
Solar or DC Input Charging
It doesn’t just feature solar charging but an DC5V/2A input too. Not only is it a reliable way to charge on cloudy days, it takes just 8 -9 hours to completely recharge with a 2A/2.4A charger.
15000mAh Capacity Charges Two Devices
Enjoy a large 15000mAh capacity and two iSmart powered 2.1A ports that offer simultaneous charging. With this much power, you can charge an iPhone 7 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 2.8 times.
Reliable and Bright LED
The built-in LED light serves as a convenient solution in case you need a light at night; simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate whenever you need it. The design includes dust and shock protection, as well as built-in overcharge and short circuit safeguards.
3 Steps for Better Use
1. Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
2. Please charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to recharge the unit.
3. Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Input: DC 5V/ 2A
USB A1: 5V/ 1A, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A
Solar Panel: 1W/250mA
1. Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.
2. To enjoy the faster 2A input, please recharge with a 2A and above charger and the original data / charging cable.
3. The red LED indicator turns on indicating it's recharging via solar panel.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x RAVPower Solar Powered Charger
- 2 x USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning cable is not included)
- 1 x User Guide
Seller Warranty Description30 Days Money Back Guarantee. 18 Months Hassle-Free Warranty. Due to nature of portable battery chargers, periods of extensive use should be avoided. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact our customer support team first. Note: Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most important thing about a battery bank is it's capacity. I have tested the battery with my battery capacity tester (both when charging and discharging) and I can confirm that the listed mAh is correct. The battery packing lists this charger has a 3.7v battey with 15,000mAh capacity. I tested it and with the 5v output I was able to get 13,914mAh of capacity which is surprisingly even more than the listed amount. That is because according to the back of the battery 15,000mAh x 3.7v = 55,000 (55.5Wh) but I got even more juice than that because I got 13,914mAh x 5v (4.9v~5.1v) = 69,570 (69.6Wh). So the amount of power I got from this charger is more than the stated amount. This way even in the long run the capacity get depleted I will end up somewhere arounf the listed capacity and not necessarily lower. It is rare to see such thing specially in today's market. Only with good and leading brands you can see such discrepancy that favors the consumer (unlike many many brands that inflate their mAh capacity of their batteries when in reality the actual capacity falls way bellow the stated amount).
It instills confidence with its handy light on the back, ready to illuminate your path when the lights go out. And as the ultimate life saver, it has a solar panel on the back that can charge it all the way from empty to full.
I know this solar charger routine will take at least five days to fully charge, but I'm thinking that would be necessary only in a dire emergency, or on a long hike.
Since all my hikes are close to home, let's hope I never encounter an emergency where the solar feature will be required. But it's reassuring to know it's there if I need it. If it were lighter, cheaper, faster and thinner, I would have endowed it with five stars.
Update: I was contacted by the vendor and they VERY quickly made things right. When stuff malfunctions right away, it's disappointing. But when the company reaches out to you and makes it right - that is what REALLY MATTERS. And they did. Love the vendor!
But it's enough for emergency situations imo. I can charge my Samsung note 8 30% to 100% 4 times with this. I'm pretty sure if I charge whole day with solar panels, it will let me charge my phone at least once full. And that's enough for emergency situations.
It doesn't lose the power fast too. I charged fully and put in my room without light, and it still was full after almost a month.
I think it's worthy to get if you lower your expectations. It's a well built power bank with an option to save your life. Not magical-free-charging power bank.
Charge efficiency on Solar is as advertised, its kind of pulls up through 2 of 4 points of charge after a day in sunlight. For a quick charge back from bottoms up connected to a USB on laptop it took about 2-3 hours.
So far happy with the purchase.