USB C Power Bank RAVPower 15000mAh 18W PD Power Delivery Portable Charger Quick Charge 3.0 Battery Pack with LED Display for iPhone 12 Mini Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S10, Google Pixel, iPad Pro
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (9%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Compatible Devices||IPhone 12/iPhone 12 mini/12 pro max/iPhone 11/11pro/11pro max/x/xs/xr/xs max/8/8plus; Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/N0TE 8/NOTE 9/NOTE 10/NOTE 10+; Haiwei mate 9/10/20/20 pro/30/30 pro; ipad pro 2017/2018/2019 and More See more|
|connector-type||Usb type c, Usb type a|
About this item
- 30W Total Output & Fast Charging: RAVPower PD Portable Charger with 18W PD 3. 0 USB C port and 12W QC USB A port for simultaneous charging to two devices. 18W power delivery USB C port delivers the fastest possible charge to almost all USB-C devices, take your iPhone 11 from 0% to 50% in just 30 minutes
- Ultra Compact but High Capacity: Sports premium LG 21700 High-Density battery pack, 15000mAh internal battery capacity with small size (5. 9 x 2 x 1 in/ 9. 9 oz). Fully charge your iPhone 11 for 3 times, or Samsung S10 for 2.8 times, or iPad Pro for 1 time. Best for all day trips and no worry about out of battery anymore
- LED Digital Display: This unique usb c portable charger features an excellent LED indicator to show the exact percentage of the available power level and charging status intelligently. When the power bank enters the PD fast charge mode, the PD blue light font on the display will show. Know before you go!
- Recharge 2X Faster: 18W PD power bank charging input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard portable chargers—high speed recharge takes less than 4 hours, save 50% recharging time. (wall charger not included)
- Superior Safety, Wide Compatibility: RAVPower power bank adopted LG 21700 High-Density battery pack support 100% safe charging with advanced over-current , over-discharge, over-voltage and short-circuit protection. Fully compatible with almost all USB C and USB A powered devices
- RAVPower Advantage: One of the smallest 15000mAh 30W total output (PD 18W +12W QC) Portable Charger with LED digital display on the market, which can be easily inserted into a pocket or bag
- What You Get: 1 x 15000mAh PD portable charger, 1 x USB C-C Charging Cable, 1 x User Guide. Our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|30000mAh 90W USB C PD Portable Charger||20000mAh 60W PD 3.0 USB C Power Bank||20000mAh 80W AC Portable Laptop Charger||30000mAh PD 60W AC Portable Charger||RAVPower USB C Charger 65W PD 2-Port||RAVPower USB C Charger 30W 2-Port|
|PD Output||90W||60W||30W||60W||65W PD 3.0||30W PD3.0|
|AC Output||/||/||80W||150W MAX|
|No. of iPhone 12 Charges||6.3||4.2||4.2||6.3|
|No. of Macbook 12" chargers||1.6||1||1||1.6|
|Size||5.98 x 3.54 x 0.98 in||5.98 x 2.64 x 0.98 in||2.7 x 2.7 x 5.8 in||7 x 5.4 x 1.8 in||2.05 x 2.05 x 1.26 in||1.93 x 1.93 x 1.18 in|
RAVPower - Stay Powered
RAVPower is the one-stop power charging solution for millions of customers from around the world. Outstanding in fast wireless charging thanks to our groundbreaking HyperAir technology, our wide variety of portable chargers and charging accessories provide a reliable way to stay powered anywhere, anytime.
Stay Charged Anywhere Life Takes You
Carry the sleek RAVPower 15000mAh power bank with you at all times and never worry about running out of battery again. The 18W Power Delivery portable charger refills your compatible devices at the fastest charging speed – no more waiting around.
- 15000mAh Huge Capacity (15000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of the internal battery cells)
- Palm-Sized Portability
- USB-C PD Input: 18W Max.
- USB-C PD Output: 18W Max.
- USB-A iSmart Output: 18W Max.
- Total Output: 30W Max. (PD18W + QC12W）
Smart Digital Display
LED display clearly shows the exact power percentage and charging status.
High-Density LG Battery
Sports a premium LG 21700 battery pack, enabling store big power in an unbelievably small size.
Perfectly fits in your palm and easily slides into your pocket to take with you when you go out.
Compare with similar items
Power Bank IEsafy 10000 mAh, Smallest 10000mAh High-Speed Charging Portable Charger Compatible with iPhone Xs X 8 7 6 Samsung Galaxy S9 Note 9 iPad Tablet and More.
RAVPower Portable Charger 15000mAh PD3.0 Power Bank QC 3.0, 18W High-Speed Ultra Compact USB C Battery Pack Tri-Input and Tri-Output Compatible iPhone 8/11/12/XS/XR/XS, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and More
RAVPower Portable Charger, Most Compact 10000mAh Power Bank, with 20W PD/QC USB C Output & Premium Battery Pack, Ultra Compact Design for iPhone 8/11/12/XS/XR/XS Max, Galaxy, Pixel 3/3XL, and More
TOZO PB2 PD+QC 3.0 Fast Charging Power Bank 20000mAh with Visible Digital Display Portable Charger 18W Battery Pack with Dual Input Ports, High Charging Speed for iPhone, Samsung and More. Gray
Portable Charger 10000mAh AUKEY Smallest USB C Power Bank with 18W Power Delivery and Quick Charge 3.0 Fast Phone Charger for iPhone 12/12/mini/Pro Max/11/11 Pro, iPad and Samsung
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||ZoeyWall||IEsafy||Ravmax||RAVPower Power||TOZO STORE||Jiubill|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 8/8plus/x/xs/xr/xs max/11/11pro/11pro max, Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/N0TE 8/NOTE 9/NOTE 10, iPad Pro 2017/2018/2019||Samsung||iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max iPhone 11iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy S9 Note 9 iPad Tablet||iphone 12, iphone x, iphone 8, iphone xr, iphone 11, iphone 11 max, iphone 8 plus, iphone 7, iphone 7 plus, iphone 6, iphone 6s, iphone 6 plus, iphone 6s plus; Samsing Galaxy S10, Samsing Galaxy S9, Samsing Galaxy S8, Samsing Galaxy Note 10; Motorola P50, Motorola Z4, Motorola G7 Plus, Motorola G7, Motorola One; LG G8, LG G7, LG X4, LG Q60, LG K40, LG Q7; Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 4, Google Pixel 4 XL||ALL||iPhone series, Samsung series, Pixel series, LG series, One puls series|
|Connector Type||usb type c, usb type a||micro usb, usb, usb type c, usb type a, lightning||usb type c, usb type a||USB Type C, USB Type A||USB Type C||USB Type C|
|Item Dimensions||5.90 x 2.00 x 1.00 inches||—||5.55 x 2.80 x 0.83 inches||0.98 x 2.05 x 4.41 inches||—||1.06 x 2.27 x 3.17 inches|
1. The RAVPower 15000mAh PD portable charger comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable, this cable is to be used for charging the RAVPower 15000mAh PD portable charger via a USB-C PD wall charger (such as iPhone's 29W/61W/87W adapter or RAVPower's 30W/61W USB-C PD wall charger) in around 4 hours (PD charger is sold seperately).
2. If you want a PD charger, please contact RAVPower Support
3. Recharging via a 5V/1A USB-A charger (not included) will take approximately 12 hours.
Battery Capacity: 15,000mAh/54.45Wh (15000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of the internal battery cells)
USB-C PD Input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A 18W Max.
USB-C PD Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1. 5A 18W Max.
QC Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 18W Max
Total Output: 30W Max (PD 18W+ QC 12W) Rated Capacity: 12V 1. 5A, 3500mAh
Net Weight: 278. 5g / 9. 8oz
Dimensions: 150 x 50. 5 x 25. 5mm / 5. 9 x 2 x 1in
What’s in the Box:
1 x RAVPower USB C Power Bank (RP-PB203)
1 x USB C-C Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits in my jacket pocket and lets me keep phones and tablets running, even when their batteries are dead. For such a small unit, it really packs a great punch. It lasts all day while I’m working and setting up or updating multiple devices, which are some of the most power hungry steps.
Absolutely love it.
The power bank came precharge to 72 percent, so for those that are wondering it is ready to use on the go. I have a xiaomi quick charger to compare to. The mibank has two ports, but the usb c port is limited to charger the powerbank itself and not function as an output. This ravpower has two true ports that can charger two devices are the same time. I was able to use PD port to charge my s10 and still have enough wattage left to charge my ipad mini(2019) at the same time.
See attached pic for size comparison, the Ravpower is about less than half of the width as the xiaomi powerbank, given the higher battery capacity, it is slightly thicker and longer than the xiaomi's. I like the candy bar design more on the ravpowr ,which is a way more compact form generally speaking.
I was able to use the Ravpower of charger to charge up to 100% in about an hour, which is more or less in line with the claiming 4 hours charge. Almost forgot to mention, the 2nd best thing about this charger is the LCD percentage display, so I know exactly how much power left on the bank.
Overall, this powerbank has everything I'm asking for currently. The only thing can make it better for the next version is the higher wattages output.
This charger has a great design. I like the longer thinner design that makes it easy to stick into my pocket. I also like the lcd display, which so far has been very accurate. I have used it for about a week now and can't be happier.
It has a digital display to show the percentage of power in the brick
It's fairly compact for the capacity, can charge via USB-A or USB-C (faster)
The USB-C connector is bi-directional so it can be used to charge the power bank or to charge your device
Charges my OnePlus 6T from 20% to 100% in 2 hours 15 minutes
The bank charges faster than any other power bank I've owned if you use a PD charger. I've charged the bank from 30% to 100% in 2 hours using a PD charger.
I've charged my OnePlus 6T 3700 mAh battery 5 times without needing to recharge the power bank, nice!
The USB-C to USB-C cable that comes with the power bank is not horrible but it's not the best quality. I purchased a high quality USB-C to USB-C cable and that charges both directions about 10%-15% faster.
I would definitely purchase this power bank again. The build quality looks good, it doesn't get hot like some banks I've owned, and the capacity/size/weight is good for a bank with this much juice.
For Charging devices:
1. iPhone 8: tested 1 time, Used USB-A port, from 2% to 100%, power bank used 24%, from 100% to 76%, tooks 4.5 hours
2. Huawei Honnor 9: tested 1 time, USB-C port, from 67% to 100%, power bank used 10%, from 17% to 7%, tooks 50 minutes
3. iPad Pro 11 inch 2020: Tested 1 time, USB-C port, from 28% to 100%,power bank used 70%, from 100% to 30%, tooks 2 hours
So, In my experiences, for iPhone 8 it can charge about 4 times, but not fast since it's not using USB-C port; for Huawei Honnor 9, it can charge 3.3 times and is pretty fast; for iPad Pro 11 inch 2020, it can charge a full time, and is very fast!!!
For Charging Power Bank:
Test 1: First time charging, 73% to 100%, tooks 1 hour
Test 2: Third time charging, 30% to 100%, tooks 2.75 hours
Test 3: Fourth time charging, 1% to 100%, tooks less than 4 hours
So for charging the Power Bank, it tooks less than 4 hours using my iPad Pro 11 inch 2020's charging adapter(18W)
When charging the power bank it will have a indicator(check last picture), and it will charge your device till 1%(I think it's for it's display).
In all, I love this power bank, it's compact, great capacity, fast charging(both way), met all my needs. I uploaded the specification about input and output information for whoever needs it. Hope this helps.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on August 31, 2020
Reviewed in Mexico on December 12, 2020