- Receive 1 FREE ❤ [3-Pack] USB C to Micro USB, USB 3.0 Adapters ❤ when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Excellent Quality Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PC007RPC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower Power Strip with 6 Outlets + 2 iSmart USB Charging Ports free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code ZN6X6M57 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on RAVPower 24W Mini Metal Dual Car Charger when you purchase $1.00 or more of RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code VNZFMX4P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 24W 4.8A Dual USB Wall Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger (ASIN: B00MQSMEEE) offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 4V54MZGT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on RAVPower 20100mAh Power Bank (Designed by Studio F.A. Porsche) when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 16750mAh 4.5A Dual Port Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code ZSSVSZ2A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $24 on RAVPower 27000mAh 100W(Max.) Built in 2-Prong AC Plug Universal Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 16750mAh 4.5A Dual USB Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code RAV27000 at checkout. Enter code RAV27000 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger, Time Tested Battery Pack with Dual iSmart 2.0 USB Ports with Flashlight, 4.5A Max Output Power Bank for Nintendo Switch, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy and Android Devices
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Choose the RAVPower Treatment: Join millions of users worldwide that rely on our latest technologies for their daily charging needs
- Massive 16750mAh of Power: Slim silhouette with higher capacity recharges your iPhone 7 5.5 times, a Galaxy S8 for 3.3 times, or an iPad Air 1 full time
- Dual Charging: Powers up to 2 smartphones or tablets at once with a total current output of 4.5A. Note: Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
- Fast Recharge & Flashlight: Fully charging the portable charger takes only 9-10 hours with a 2A charger; built-in flashlight for emergencies or when a light is needed
- What You Get: 1 x RAVPower Deluxe Series 16750mAh Portable Charger, 2 x Micro USB Charging Cables, 1 x Carry Pouch, 1 x User Guide & Free 18 Month Warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|Ace Series 32000mAh External Battery Charger||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||Power Station 27000mAh Built-in AC Outlet Universal Power Bank|
|Color Selection||Black||Black||Black, White||Black||Black, White||Black|
|No. of Reviews||90+||2,400+||3,000+||700+||12,000+||2+|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 6A Highest Output||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0 Dual USB Output,LED Flashlight||Up to 100W Three-prong AC OUTPUT, Type-C 5V/3A Output|
|No. of iPhone 6 Charges||15||10||8||7.5||6.2||10|
|No. of iPad Air Charges||2.2||2||1.5||1.4||1.1||2|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||3||3||3||2||3|
|Max Charging Speed||6 Amps||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A|
|Max Input Speed||2.4 Amps||2 Amps||2.4 Amps||(Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC 3.0), 5V / 2A (Non-QC); (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max||2 Amps||19V/1.6A DC Input|
|Size||7 x 1.1 x 3.07 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.50 x 0.94 x 2.76 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||5.00 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.89 x 1.38 x 5.31 inch|
|Recharging Time via 2A Charger||17 - 18 hrs||14 - 15 hrs||12 - 13 hrs||11 - 12 hrs||9 - 10 hrs||4 - 6 hrs(via supplied DC19V/1.6A Adapter)|
Compare to similar items
Our Time-Tested Power Bank
How do you choose a power bank that you can always count on? Is it a standout sales-record, top rating, and glowing customer reviews? With the most 5-star reviews, the RAVPower RP-PB19 16750mAh Battery Pack keeps a proud record of being a RAVPower top seller with more than 400,000 satisfied customers all over the word. It's the only power bank that meets all your needs.
Stabilized 4.5A Dual iSmart 2.0 Ports
Charge 2 devices simultaneously at a consistent 4.5A current with optimized charging speed for each device thanks to our iSmart 2.0 technology. A smooth charging for a sweet journey with no fun left behind.
Full Speed 2A Recharging
Get a full battery back within just 8 hours with the DC 5V/2.4A charger instead of 17 hours with the traditional DC 5V/1A input.
Designed for Accessibility
Stay informed of the battery level and conveniently turn on the flashlight by pressing the Power Button once and twice respectively. The battery pack is kept new and intact under the matte finish that is fingerprint and light-scratch proof.
Reliable A+ Lithium-Ion Battery
Premium A+ 18650 battery endures over 500 charge cycles for extended service life. Integrated with voltage surge and over discharge protections, the battery pack will automatically shut down if a charging error occurs.
Input: DC 5V/ 2A (Standard Micro USB Port)
USB A1: 5V/ 2.4A max, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A max
1. Please use the original 8Pin/ 30Pin Cable (Not included in the package) by Apple to charge Apple products.
2. The AC adapter is Not included in the package.
What's in the Box:
- 1 RAVPower RP-PB19 Power Bank
- 2 USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning cable and type-C cable are Not included)
- 1 User Guide
- 1 Travel pouch
Seller Warranty Description30 Days Money Back Guarantee. 18 Months Hassle-Free Warranty. Due to nature of portable battery chargers, periods of extensive use should be avoided. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact our customer support team first.
Top customer reviews
I read a lot of reviews saying they could charge their phone up to 5 times on this before they had to charge the actual battery. Tested, true. I have an iPhone 5s but I have also tested it on my mom's iPhone 6 plus. No issues what so ever.
I also read that this guy takes FOREVER to charge up, also true, Don't plug this in totally dead and unplug it an hour later expecting it to function as if it were fully charged, it won't. Imagine that the battery is like a human a one hour power nap is not enough to face a full day with...A night's worth of sleep should pretty much do it though.
Next there are a lot of comments that say 'it will stop charging when it's full.' this confused me what is 'it' in this scenario? is 'it' the charger is 'it' the phone? If it's the charger that's great, if it's the phone...what if I want it to do continuous charging because I am doing something that is extremely strenuous on my phone battery? Like Pokemon Go for example? Here is what I learned, when you plug the batter in it will flash blue at the top there is a bar, the bar has segments of color, as it charges up the segments all light up, as it dies they go out one at a time signifying an approx. percentage of 'life' the batter has left. As far as I can tell it is always drawing power if it is plugged in. The PHONE is what will stop charging once it reaches 100% battery. HOWEVER if you are doing something that is sucking batter life about as fast as the charger can charge it then it will continue to give it battery life.
As far as pokemon go is concerned since I know there are a lot of people out there who are finally biting the bullet and deciding to buy an external batter so as not to have their phone die after and hour of playing. I played with my husband's AND my phone plugged into the batter for 5 straight hours and the external didn't even lose half of it's battery life. So once I tested that out I had to know exactly how long it would last. So I plugged my phone into the batter (my phone was already at 100% battery when I plugged it in) and I opened the app I left the app open until the external batter died and my phone battery died (I know my phone can play pokemon go for about an hour and a half before it's completely tapped) The app was able to run for 52 hours before it killed my phone.
After 2 months I still use the charger daily, in fact sometimes I don't even charge my phone in the wall I just take my pack with me and use it as needed. It is about the size of an iPhone 6 plus but honestly it can fit in a back pocket, or for men's pants probably even a front pocket. I charge the battery about once every 3 days. It is an excellent purchase. The value is incredible. I'm still loving it, I even bought one for my husband who also has absolutely NO complaints.
I have backpacked within trails in the Catskill mountains and northern Adorandack mountains of upstate New York. It has charged everything from my iPhone 6 to iPad air to countless go pro cameras as well as flashlights and still continues to go strong.My iPad air will recharge one and a half times and iPhone 6 will roughly recharge 5 times.In addition there is a flashlight located on the front which is very convienent and two usb output ports one has a 2.4 amp output and the other has a 2.1 output and both feature the smart charging capability, which identifies the device and charges it more efficiently. I have found that even though the cold kills many batteries, this pack may loose a few miliamps but is almost unnoticeable.
It makes a good system if paired with a solar panel for extended day trips and have found if paired with a 15 watt panel within 5 hours you will have half a charge and that will also depend on conditions and terrain.I totally recommend this battery pack!!!! and now that they upgraded the capacity makes for an even more reason to get it!!!!!
Unfortunately as a "use as needed" item, I didn't need to use it until recently for this purpose, and the Amazon return period has since ended.
UPDATE: RAVPower read my review and got in touch with me. They sent a replacement battery charger. It's not often that a company takes such pride in their product and contacts their customers to ensure their happiness. I hope the new one works as well as most on this review says (still charging, so cannot tell). Based on customer service alone, I've upgraded my rating from 2 stars to 3. The replacement seems to work well. Upgraded to 5 stars. Product is good, customer service is great!