- Save 50% on $13.99 [Lifetime Warranty]Quick Charge 3.0 2-Port Wall Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower QC 3.0 20100mAh Powerbank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code S7XPIMJO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 1 of RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port for $35.99 offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code RAV20100 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 12000mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 8WZORXMF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on HooToo USB C Hub when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 20100mAh Type C Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code TZUFH8VQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower Super Mini Car Charger free when you purchase 1 or more This RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code LQDEUYFW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 26800mAh Total 5.5A Output Portable Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code RAVPB041 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on ★★★RAVPower 6700mAh (2.4A Output & 2A Input) Portable Charger★★★ when you purchase 1 or more ★★RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port★★ offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code K3M65ML6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on LIFETIME WARRANTY 3ft + 6ft Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable when you purchase 1 or more All Qualified RAVPower Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 5GP4O282 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
USB-C / Type C Input & Output RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger QC 3.0 Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank External Battery Pack for Macbook, Nexus 6, iPhone and More
|Sale:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.00 (50%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. Type-C Input and Output: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C / Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the 20100mah external battery, or to power Apple Mac Book (tested and supported) with USB-C / Type-C ports. A Micro usb to Type-C converter will be included.
- First Portable Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Techonology: Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes. QC 3.0 is compatible with USB, QC 2.0, & 1.0; and can deliver twice the charging speed of QC 1.0
- 3.0 Is Just Better Than 2.0: Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 has 15% greater charging efficiency, charges up to 27% faster, and reduces power consumption by up to 45%. Compatible with All Versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Huge Capacity & Rapid Recharge: 20100mAh charges an iPhone 6S & 6 almost 8 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once; recharge takes only 4.5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger; an input of 5V / 2A means that it still charges faster than normal USB chargers even without Qualcomm compatibility
- Stylish, Pratical & Safe: Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator, 100% safe circuit protection; charger automatically shuts down if short circuit or overload occurs to protect your devices
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
|Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||Element 10400mAh External Battery Charger||Luster 3350mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black,White||Black||Black,White||Black,White||Black, Blue, Pink, Gold|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart dual usb output LED flashlight||iSmart dual USB output||iSmart USB output|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||10||8||7.5||6.2||3.8||1|
|No. of iPad Air charges||2||1.5||1.4||1.1||0.8||0.25|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||3||3||2||2||1|
|Max Charging Speed||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||3.5 Amps||1 Amp|
|Size||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||6.50 * 2.76 * 0.94 inch||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||5.00* 0.88* 3.20 inch||5.47 * 0.87 * 2.24 inch||4.02 * 0.91 * 0.91 inch|
|Warranty||18+12（After register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+12（After register）||18+12（After register）||18+12（After register）|
- Size (LWH): 6.77 inches, 3.15 inches, 0.79 inches
- Weight: 13.28 ounces
Compare to similar items
This item USB-C / Type C Input & Output RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger QC 3.0 Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank External Battery Pack for Macbook, Nexus 6, iPhone and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||2.44 x 7.24 x 0.94 in||3.19 x 6.81 x 0.87 in|
The First Portable Charger with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technology
Compatible devices with Qualcomm chipset can charge up to 75% faster compared with conventional chargers. Thanks to Qualcomm QC 3.0 and RAVPower iSmart technology, the charger can simultaneously charge one Quick Charge device (e.g. Galaxy Note, Nexus 6) and one normal device (like iPhone, iPad). Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes.
Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 3.0
Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 let’s you charge your device 27% faster, has a charging efficiency 15% greater than before, and reduces power consumption by 45%. Power consumption is also reduced thanks to automatic voltage adjustments (3.6 V ~ 12 V) that match the desired current for your device.
Type-C Input and Output
With USB-C / Type-C cables (not included) you can use this product to power devices such as the newest 12 inch Apple Mac book (A1534).
Fully guarded against short circuit and power overload when charging or discharging, the RAVPower charger will automatically shut down protecting your devices and the charger from unnecessary damage.
Input (Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC), 5V / 2A (Non-QC)
Input (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max
USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max
Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max
QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max
Please use your device's original charging cable or RAVPower's MFI / Micro-USB Cable / Type-C cable for the best possible performance.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger and USB-C / Type-C charging cables sold separately.
Top Customer Reviews
So the pros on this charger r one that's very big and can charge at qualcomm 3.0 amd be charger at qualcomm 3.0 which is amazing considering without it it would take a lot longer to charge that much.
You can charge two devices at once when using the 3.0 fast charge and one using the smart charge which won't hurt any device.
It comes with the nylon net case which is amazing for holding it and storing a couple mini USB. Overall I'd have to give it a 10 out of 10 same with the company
The only negative I ran into is that when you were at work and your co-workers see you have a charger they all want to use it. Other than that it's an extraordinary device
I bought this backup battery to use with my Nintendo Switch. There's a lot of misinformation regarding the Switch out there, so I would like to clear that up.
!!!The Switch WILL charge and play at the same time using only a regular USB-A to USB-C cable in either port!!!
If you use a C to C cable it will charge faster, but a regular old cable IS just fine. Also, this battery pack is the EXACT same length as the Switch, the width is a bit smaller than the height of the Switch's screen, and it's nearly twice as thick. Keep this in mind if you're putting it in a case with the Switch. You might want a case that carries the Switch with the Joy Cons attached.
I also use it on my LG V20 and it fast-charges that device as well, just like the adapter that came with the phone.
All in all it seems smartly put together, sells at a good price, has good features, and I highly recommend it.
20100mAh charged my iPhone 5s about 8-9 times before I needed to charge the charger again. In this month that i have had it, I've charged it about 4 times. I really tried using it as my only charger to really get a better idea of how many times i could charge my phone. You might be thinking, well isn't the iPhone 5s 1440mAh? therefore the charger should charge it about 13 times? The answer is no. You do have to keep in mind that energy is lost through heat the batter generates and you know other mystical forces that I'm not qualified to explain to you. Back to the 20100mAh, it's a lot of extra battery. Carry it around in your backpack, purse (fits in a man purse too), suitcase. If you have big enough pockets and don't mind the extra bulge it fits there as well. It is bigger than anything I'm used to, (that's what she said), so first thing I thought when i took it out of the packaging I thought "MONSTER!!" Although, the more I worked with it the more compact it seemed. Included is a picture of the unit next to a few pennies and quarters for your visual measurement.
Quick Charge 3.0, what does that mean for me? nothing. absolutely nothing, because iPhones don't support QC 3.0. So my phone isn't going to charge to 80% in 30 minutes. NOW, if you have a device that supports QC... you are in luck, and a very lucky person indeed.
If you have, lets say an iPhone, this does not mean that the Quick Charge port is of no use for you, it still works! RavPower and their top magicians made this device able to know how much power a device can take, therefore each time you plug in a device it will charge said device to the fastest (and safest) rate.
USB Type-C, what does it mean for me? nothing, again. woo. I don't have that new macbook air with just one port, that happens to be a USB Type-C... but that means if you do have that computer, then you will be able to charge said computer with this charger. I'd assume it'd give it at least one full charge. (I don't know, but i would like to, so if YOU figure it out, let me know). If you haven't been up to date there is a movement happening where more and more devices are using USB Type-C. This means this device is prepared, its not just ready for the party its ready for the after party.
I digress. The USB Type-C port works as input and output, which means you can charge a phone/tablet or use the same port to charge the RAVPower charger (obviously not simultaneously).
As I mentioned before, there are two USB ports. One designated to be the QC 3.0 port and the other is an iSmart 2.4A. Like I said, both ports work with any device, whether the device supports Quick Charge or not.
I forgot to mention, this device also charged my iPad twice... Just wonderful.
I received this unit as part of a contest giveaway on RAVPower's Facebook. This is an unbiased review to hopefully help someone thinking about purchasing this unit.
Thank you. Hope my review was helpful.
1) Multiple charge ports
2) One of these ports should be USB C 3A, also accepts USB fast charge
3) Huge capacity
4) Supports QuickCharge 2 at minimum
5) Decent size with SOLID construction
This device addressed all these needs and had an extra feature which was the ability to charge using micro USB in QuickCharge 3 mode! This was a huge plus!
Price is pretty good, I confirm it indeed uses QuickCharge 3. For USB c charging at full 3a speed you should get one of the benson approved USB c to USB c cables. I got the Anker power line cable, you can't go wrong with this one.
Highly recommended. Let's see if it will stand the test of time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
USB-C IN/OUT @ full 3A...Read more