- Get 1 of ❤❤This RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger❤❤ for $19.99 offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code RK2FJGLN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 $12.99 5-Pack Micro USB Cables 1+2*3+6+10 ft free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 6-Port 60W Charging Station offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code QTXC8LBJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on $49.99 RAVPower 16W Solar Pannel when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 4AS667NP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on RAVPower 32000mAh Battery Pack 6A Output when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code TGGALU38 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower Super Mini Car Charger free when you purchase 1 or more This RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 8AYLQMKZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on [LIFETIME WARRANTY] 2-Pack Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable 3 ft+6 ft when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 6-Port 60W Charging Station offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code VBFVKCVU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on [LIFETIME WARRANTY]RAVPower 12000mAh (Dual 2.4A USB Port) Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code DASKIGE5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 26800mAh Total 5.5A Output Portable Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Desktop Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code PB41UC10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower 12000mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code U8LSGFLD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower 6700mAh iSmart 2.0 Palm Sized Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code D7HYI7VN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger Desktop Charger Charging Station with iSmart Technology (Black)
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (38%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Impressive 60w Power Output: Massive power to charge 6 tablets or phones simultaneously at full speed
- Super Smart: Every USB port charges faster and more efficient with iSmart technology
- Worldwide Compatibility: 110V TO 240V input, plus compact size makes it great for travel
- 100% Safe Charging: Overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection
- For Optimal Use: Please don’t use third-party USB charging cables but only use OEM cables and RAVPower cables (which we have done extensive tests on)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Desktop Charger||RAVPower 40W/8A 4-Port USB Desktop Charger||RAVPower 40W 8A 4-Port USB Wall Charger||RAVPower 24W 4.8A Dual USB Travel Charger||RAVPower Super Mini 24W 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger||RAVPower Mini 24W 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger|
|Color Selection||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black||Black, Red, Golden|
|Number of USB Charging Ports||6||4||4||2||2||2|
|Max Charging Speed||12Amps||8Amps||8Amps||4.8Amps||4.8Amps||4.8Amps|
|Size (inches)||3.98 x 2.72 x 1.14||3.6 x 2.32 x 1.14||3.5 x 1 x 2.8||2.09 x 2.09 x 1.06||2.2 x 1.3 x 1.3||2.32 x 0.98 x 0.98|
- Size (LWH): 6 inches, 4.9 inches, 1.5 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
Charge all your devices from a single outlet with the RAVPower 6-Port Wall Charger. This compact and safe charging station have a massive 60W total power to charge up to 6 of your smartphones and tablets simultaneously at full speed.
RAVPower iSmart Smart Charging Technology automatically identifies connected devices and their unique charging requirements. Every USB port then delivers exactly the right amount of power to match your device needs, guaranteeing a faster and more efficient charging speed.
By charging through a single multi-port wall charger, you reduced the number of USB wall chargers required and freed up outlets in your home and office. The 1.5M power cable is long enough to let the charger reach further or hide out of sight.
Safe and Compact
On the outside, the RAVPower 6-Port Wall Charger is fire-resistant and comes with a sleek matte black finish. Inside, the compact body is a new generation of the circuit design with overcharging, overheating, short circuit protection, and even 110V to 240V input for use around the world.
Top Customer Reviews
Well, I did it for you. See below.
We just returned from 2 weeks in Europe and used this charger every night.
Each night, it charged 3 phones, a tablet and GPS, all at the same time.
There, it worked on 240V. So, I used a cheap outlet adapter (Ceptics USA to Europe Asia Plug Adapter) to feed European 240V into my RAVPower supply. The unit automatically switches from 240V to 120V. With these inexpensive adapters, I can use my charger both at home and abroad.
To keep an eye on things, I used a BESTOPE Dual-USB Output Charging Detector to monitor how well each of the USB outputs was performing (voltage and current under light and heavy loads). Obviously, you don't need to do this.
My Charger worked perfectly.
I found that it works equally well on the 120V here at home.
I have no affliiation with this or any other USB power supply company. I am just an electrical engineer and am picky about delivering reliable, safe power for my expensive electronics.
Update: it's been a few weeks with this charger and it is performing flawlessly. I put this thing through its paces daily charging no less then 3 and most of the time 5 items at once almost every night. The picture shows a typical days workload for my charger. All the ports work perfectly and it charges everything rapidly. I've since ordered a second one for my wife, and upon doing so discovered the price had dropped to $12.99 from $15.99. A great charger at a great price with free shipping. Doesn't get better than that.
Update II Well after a year and a half it has started to fail. A few days ago one of the ports stopped working and tonight a second one also failed. To be fair lt has charged 3 sometimes 4 devices on on an almost daily bases since I received it a year and a half ago so I guess that's not bad for 20 dollars.
Now to the review of the actual product:
I've been in the market for a good USB charger for the past few years. The number of devices I own that charge via USB seems to have exploded recently. Between the mix of android, iOS, and other devices (kindle, raspberry pi, etc) that I have, I was puzzled that no one had created a reasonable product that would charge all of them. Now, yes, I know there are several devices that have labelled ports (2.1 Amps, iOS, Android, etc), or dedicated chargers, but it's all such a hassle. You have to keep track of which port went to which device, keep track of cables, and all that. What a mess! Confuse something up and your device would either charge too slowly and not have a full charge in the morning, or worse, not charge at all! All I wanted was something where I didn't have to worry about what device I was plugging into what port or with what cable. I wanted it to "just work." Charge any device I throw at it at full speed on any port. Make it foolproof! Mercy, is that really too much to ask?
Gratefully, that's no longer too much to ask for. I've only had it for a little over one month now, but I am very impressed. I have three of them, (2, 4, and 6 ports) all flawless. It works exactly as described: full power to every device (Apple tablets, Android tablets, Android phones, Kindles, Raspberry Pis). It does so silently (no buzzing, hissing, or whining sounds). Finally, a manufacturer with some sense. I'm really hoping this thing is built to last (it certainly feels like it might be, but only time will tell).
It is very efficient drawing 10mA when not charging, so you can leave it plugged in. Note however, that most devices will continue to draw some power (usually cycle between charging and idle) even when fully charged, so you have to remember to unplug the devices from the charger when fully charged if you're very power conscious. For the vast majority of use cases, (i.e. those involving a mix of high and low power draw devices like phones and tablets), this should meet and exceed all requirements. Note though, that at only 40W, it can only provide high speed charging to four iPads simultaneously (or other similar big 2A draw devices). So if you're eying this as an iPad charging station, it will work, but I would recommend designating only four iPads per charger (but most of us do not have that many iPads anyways)
I should note that it does warm up just bit when charging. This is to be expected of anything pushing over 25W, but it doesn't seem to get too hot, only mildly warm. I have no concerns as far as any accidental contact burns or for those with curious children.
Overall, it's sleek, compact, and does its job well. It's also in a class of its own at this very low price point (sometimes the same – see ANKER @ $35.99 vs this unit @ 26.99). You won't get a better ratio of devices per dollar at this time. Trust me, I've looked around quite a bit. So if, like me, you're tired of futzing with dedicated chargers or those multi-chargers that only work sometimes with only some devices on _only_ some ports, buy this well-designed but affordable charger by RAVPOWER. The stress you'll lose and the hassle you'll save as a result alone will pay for itself many times over.