RAVPower Dynamo-On-the-Go RP-PB04 Super High Capacity Power Bank / External Battery Charger
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 10,000 mAh of portable power, charges all iPhones four to five times, a Galaxy S3 thrice, or an iPad / iPad 2 once.
- Charges one device at maximum speed or two at 3A total. (Apple and Android phones charge at full speed.)
- A lightweight, ultra-slim and unassuming solution to life's daily power needs (0.59in thick). LEDs indicates just how much juice you've got left. Safe and Stable lithium polymer battery cell ensures quality, supplying you with more than 500 charge cycles during the course of its life.
- Input: 5V / 1A with standard Micro USB; Charge time 13 hours. Use a 1A adapter (not included) for fastest charge times instead of the PC USB Port. Output: one 5V /2A port; one 5V / 1A port. Total charge output: 5V / 3A. power level indicator
- Package contents: RAVPower« RP-PB04 External Battery, 4 adapters compatible with most phones, coiled USB wire, user manual, and travel pouch.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Specifications: -Capacity: 10,000 mAh -Input: DC 5V / 1A -Output 1: DC 5V / 1A -Output 2: DC 5V / 2A -Size: 5.31" x 2.75" x 0.55" -Weight: 8.29 oz. -Overcurrent Protection Delay: 1S -Short Circuit Protection Delay: 300uS -Working Temperature: -10-70 degre
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
10,000 mahs!!! This is unheard of at this price point
sleek, good looking, feels good in the hand
charges ipads and tablets of all kinds
blue lights allow you to know the power left
lots of plugs for various tech
really great case(velvet black) to hold it all in.
Bit heavy and large for a portable battery pack
Proprietary plug for charging it up (usb for out so that's easy as a lot of you have ipad ipod plugs everywhere in your apt)
Takes a long time to fully charge up. 9hours. (but I concede thats 10,000 mahs you got with you).
All in all, this is well worth what you're paying for, especially if you have a little mini one for emergencies and this one for trips, travels, and times when you need more juice with the ability to charge two phones at once if you want. I have a messenger bag and bicycle daily so i keep it in a side pocket with a plug that leads into the other pocket where i can charge anything i want. I just bought a 99 cent usb plug for my nintendo ds lite so i'll have that too. Good times. Lots of juice!!!!
The 1A port charges at 230mA. The 2A port charges at 300mA.
I tried on another brand charger and the 1A port charges at 300mA and the 2A port charges at 1500mA.
It just might be my unit though because I have a smaller RAVpower unit and it charges at 1600mA.
It's just too bad I found out about this years after I bought it.
The only slight complaint I have is the location and function of the power button. As the pack seems well designed to fit in your hand behind whatever device you are charging with it, the power button naturally sits in your palm, which causes you to easily push it and turn the pack off. It would have been nice to have the switch either on a side or even more of a toggle switch instead of a button, so you can choose when it is on and that it stays on.
2. It charges my device quickly, when I was using GPS in my mobile, the battery became empty very fast, but when I use this product to charge it at the same time (when GPS is working), the battery is charged at the normal speed;
3. The charging time for this itself is long, but it is normal since it's capacity is high, and it is fine for me since I usually charge it when I am going to sleep.
4. For the one I got, it seems not brand new (some scratchs on the surface on its arrival). That's why I deduct one point in the rating (maybe it was a new one but not looks beautiful with the hurts~~), but it works good so I did not return it.
5. Even though it is 10000mAh and my mobile battery is 2100mAh, it does not charge my device up to 4~5 time, actually it is 2~3 times which is half as I expected. I guess 3 posibilities are there: i. it might not be a brand new one as mentioned, I'm not sure, ii. I'm using the 1A output port since my original mobile charger is 1A output so that there might be some power wasted, again not sure, iii. how many times it can charge your battery can not be simply derived from the capacity comparison.
This is the situation for me. And it is good enough since this item at lease tripples my GPS time. The reason I was looking for this kind of product is that my device were always out of battery when I was travelling outside needing the GPS on it, and this problem is perfectly solved now.
So I got what I wanted. Hope you can find some useful information in this review. Thanks.