RAVPower USB C Wall Charger 60W 6 Port with Quick Charge 3.0, Backup Function and iSmart Multiple Port, 24W Power Delivery Desktop USB Charging Station Filehub for Phone and Tablet
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Tablets|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||0.13 Pounds|
|Current rating||2.4 Amps, 1 Amps, 3 Amps, 2 Amps, 1.5 Amps|
|Input Voltage||12 Volts|
|Specification Met||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Total USB Ports||6|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-Speed Technology: 24W Max output power delivery & QC3.0 delivers fast power to your iPad Pro, iPhone, Samsung & Switch; colossal 60W USB charging station with 6 ports to charge phones & tablets; charge a phone to 80% in just 35mins
- Wide Compatibility: Charge 4X faster than conventional chargers thanks to Qualcomm Quick Charge 3. 0 & USB C Quick Charge; just need one USB charging station to fast charge all your devices
- Protected Inside, Solid Outside: TÜV Rheinland / CE / FCC / RoHS Certified, RAVPower ensures 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating & short circuit protections
- Auto Back Up While Charging: Plug in your phone & wake up with a full battery & plenty of space, best backup tool for your iPhone & iPad to any portable hard drive & SSD
- What You Get: RAVPower 60W 6-Port USB Charging Station, 5ft / 1.5m detachable power cord & a user guide
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Filehub: Data Transfer Reborn
Discover file sharing free from hassle with RAVPower’s forward-thinking tool – the Filehub. Ready to seamlessly back up your media from your phone while bringing impressive USB C charging capabilities to power your devices.
Outstanding Data Transfer and Charging Speeds
Simply plug in this 60W USB charging station for colossal power from all 6 ports, including 24W Max output PD & QC3.0! Charge phones, tablets, gaming devices and more, all while simultaneously backing up your phone's data.
- Red Dot Design Award Winner 2019
- Up to 24W PD & QC3.0 output fast charging
- 5V/2.4A iSmart charging
- Plug to start backup & charging, up to 20 MB/S
- Support android 4.4 & iPhone 9.0 version
- Supports up to 4TB USB hard drive
- Total output 60W, 100V-240V, 5V/12A, AC IN 50/60HZ
Add supersonic charging to your desk with 24W PD and QC output ports that are compatible with almost all fast charging protocols.
Easy & Stable Data Transfer
Plug in to automatically begin backing up your files; instantly manage your documents and photos via the app.
Built-in charging protections protect your devices from damage and ensure your desk is a safe space.
Compare with similar items
USB Charger RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port Desktop USB Charging Station with iSmart Multiple Port, Compatible iPhone 11 Pro Max XS Max XR X 8 Plus, iPad Pro Air Mini, Galaxy S9 Edge, Tablet and More (Black)
USB Quick Charger RAVPower 60W 6-Port QC 3.0 Fast Charger Desktop Charging Station Compatible Galaxy S10+ S9+ Note 10+ Note 9+ and iSmart Compatible iPhone 11 Pro Max XS Max XR X 8 Plus, iPad and More
USB C Charger, Anker 65W 4 Port PIQ 3.0 & GaN Fast Charger Adapter, PowerPort Atom III Slim Wall Charger with a 45W USB C Port, for MacBook, USB C Laptops, iPad Pro, iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel and More
Anker Quick Charge 3.0 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 5 for Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6/Edge/+, Note 8/7 and PowerIQ for iPhone XS/Max/XR/X/8/7/6s/Plus, iPad, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||HooToo-US||RAVPower Direct||RAVPower Official||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect|
|Compatible Phone Models||Panasonic GD87 GU87||iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4/4S, iPad Air/Mini/Pro, iPod touch/nano, Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7/7 Edge, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4; HTC One 10 A9 X V S M9 M8; LG G5, LG G4, LG G3, Optimus F3, Nexus 5 6 7 9 10, Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, Blackberry and more||iPhone XS/ XS Max/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 Plus/ 7/ 7 Plus/ 6/ 6S/ 6S Plus/ 5/ 5S/ SE/ 5C/ 4/ 4S, iPad air 2, iPad mini 3/ 4, iPad Pro 9.7"，Galaxy S9 Plus/ S9/ S8 Plus/ S8/ S7/ S6/ S5/ S4/ S7 Edge/ S6 Edge/ S6 Edge+, Note 8/ 7/ 5/ 4/ 3, Nexus 9, LG G6/ G5/ G4/ G3/ V30/ V20, LG G Flex 2, HTC 10, HTC One A9/ M9, HTC U Ultra, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix, Sony Xperia XZ Premium/ Z3/ Z3 Compact/ Z3 Tablet Compact/ Z4 Tablet, Google Nexus 6, Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014||Audiovox CDM3000||iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6S/6S Plus/5/5S/SE/5C/4/4S, ipad air 2, ipad mini 3/4, iPad Pro 9.7’’，Galaxy S9 Plus/S9/S8 Plus/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S7 Edge/S6 Edge/S6 Edge+, Note 8/7/5/4/3, Nexus 9, LG G6/G5/G4/G3/V20, HTC 10, HTC One A9/M9, Moto, Sony|
|Item Dimensions||4.09 x 2.91 x 1.10 inches||6.00 x 4.90 x 1.50 inches||13.58 x 7.09 x 11.22 inches||3.54 x 3.41 x 0.79 inches||4.02 x 2.95 x 1.12 inches|
RAVPower USB C Charging station filehub is a simple way to connect a USB drive to your phone & tablet. Just plug in to start to delete, copy, create folders or play HD media with the dedicated app on your phone or tablet. Set up auto backup to free up your phone & tablet every time you plug in & open the app. 6 charging ports for family or office use.
USB 2.0 port ( external HDD ): 5V/1A, data exchange and charging.
USB 2.0 port ( smart Phone or tablet): 5V/1.5A, data exchange and charging.
USB 2.0 port x 2: 5V/2.4A, charging.
PD port: 24W, 3A/5V, 2A/9V, 2A/12V, fast charging.
QC 3.0: 24W, 3A/5V, 2A/9V, 2A/12V, fast charging, share output with PD port.
Please Note: PD port and QC 3.0 port can not fast charging simultaneously.
What does this USB C fast charging station filehub can do? Fast charging:
1. Fast charging your phone( must support fast charging) to 50% in 30 minutes.
2. Full charge your Samsung S8, Samsung S9 in 100 minutes (QC3.0 port A to C cable required)
3. Full charge your iPhone 8, iPhone XR in 100 minutes; iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X in 2hours; iPad Pro in 2.5 hours
1. Plug in your phone/table and HDD to start to delete, copy, create folders or play HD media with the dedicated app on your phone or tablet.
2. Auto backup: Set up auto backup to free up your phone & tablet every time you plug in & open the app.
3. Back up your phone' stoagre to another phone: back up your phone storage in HDD and restore it on new phone.
Data trasfer only support android 4.4 & iPhone 9.0 above version.
Support up to 4TB USB hard drive.
Data transfer speed up to 20MB/s.
The fast charging port will be at 5V if you plug two device on PD and QC port.
what's in the box:
1 x RAVPower USB C charging station filehub
1 x 1.5M AC power cord
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: in October I started receiving emails from Hootoo concerned about this review and offering to either send a replacement or refund my money if I would edit my review. I received the replacement charger and found that it still does not work as I well as I hoped, the power out is just not high enough to charge multiple devices. I explained the concerns and they decided it was just time to send a refund. I have added a star to the review because their customer support did contact me and issue a refund. They asked me to change the review to 4 stars or delete the review entirely but I cannot do that in good conscience.
The charger does what it states, has a good build quality, and allows everything to charge at the same time. The perk is that it also allows data transfer between the port labelled and the phone port to transfer data while also charging. This is nothing new, it just allows an OTG to supply power at the same time; but is cool to have.
- 6 Ports, an extra more then most.
- Solid build quality.
- Long power cord to the adapter.
- Only 1 port capable of fast charging.
Reasons I like it and recommend it:
- Options for slow or fast charge.
- Total of 6 ports with varying max current supply from 0.5 to 3A.
- PD and QC port for tablets\ultrabooks. Unfortunately PD is only 24W, but that is all I need anyway. It would be fantastic if it was 48W.
- Tested for an hour with a total draw of 6.5A - 7A from 3 ports and ran like a champ. Got a bit warm. The manual states the max current is 12A and it will probably do it, but I don't think i would try to squeeze 12A for an extended period of time.
- Has a mains cable so I can just plug it behind the nightstand and have all of the ports easy to reach. I can now get rid of the power strip and the two separate charges on it.
One side note. This is not really a con, more an FIY: The QC and PD port seem to have shared connection. If I charge my netbook at the PD port at 12V, it will drop down to 5 as soon as I plug anything in the QC port. I can still pull 3A at 5V, however it will not attempt higher voltages if both ports are used at the same time. Of course, the iSmart ports seem to be separate and don't affect the PD port. I tested the QC and PD ports separately and they had no issues running 2.0, 3.0 and Samsung Fast Charge.