- Pay $29.99 to get each [LifeTime Warranty]RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port,5.8A Output) Power Bank Enter code RAV22000 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower 2in1 10000mah Power Bank+Wall Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000 (5.8A Output 3-Port) Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code RAVPB066 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower USB C 10000mAh 5V 3A Power Bank with Type-C Port when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port, 5.8A Output) Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code KPLNKJP8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger for iPhone X offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PB047052 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower Fast Charge QI Wireless Charging Pad when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port,5.8A Output) Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code KJ9XORJU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower 20000mAh Portable Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code NTO7LURO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Power Banks RAVPower 22000 Portable Charger 22000mAh 5.8A Output 3-Port Battery Pack (2.4A Input, iSmart 2.0 USB Ports, Li-polymer Battery Banks) Portable Battery Charger For Smartphone Tablet – Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Choose the RAVPower Treatment: Join millions of users worldwide that rely on our leading technology for their daily charging needs
- Triple-Device Charging: Power bank sports 3 iSmart USBs (5.8A total output) to charge up to 3 devices simultaneously; Note: does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
- Colossal Battery: 22000mAh capacity charges an iPhone X for 4.9 times, a Galaxy S8 4.4 times, or an iPad mini 4 2.6 times; fully recharge in just 11-12 hours with a 2.4A charger
- Enhanced Portability: High-density Li-Polymer Battery make for a lightweight, yet powerful portable charger
- What You Get: Lifetime Warranty, RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh Portable Charger, 2 x Micro USB Charging Cables, Carry Pouch, User Guide
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ace Series 26800mAh External Battery Charger& Dual Input Port
Ace Series 16750mAh External Battery Charger
Xtreme 20000mAh External Battery Charger
Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger
Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger
Element 10000mAh External Battery Charger
|Color Selection||Black||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White, Blue, Red||Black, White||Black, White|
|Other Feature||iSmart Dual USB Output & 5V/3A Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0 Dual USB Output||iSmart Dual USB output & 3.4A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Dual USB Output|
|No. of iPhone X Charges||5.5||3.6||4.5||4.9||5.5||2.2|
|No. of iPad Air 2 Charges||2.2||1.3||1.6||1.8||2.2||0.6|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||2||2||3||3||2|
|Max Charging Speed||Output: DC 5V/5.4A Total; USB-A Output: DC 5V/3.1A Total（Each 2.4A Max） Type C Output: DC 5V/3A||4.5 Amps||3.4 Amps||5.8 Amps||5.5 Amps||3.4 Amps|
|Max Input||Mirco USB Input: 5V/2A Max; USB-C Input: 5V/3A Max||2A||2A||2.4A||2A||2A|
|Size||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.19 inch||6.10 x 0.87 x 2.44 inch||6.69 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.50 x 0.94 x 2.76 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||4.33 x 0.87 x 3.15 inch|
|Recharging Time via 2A Charger||7 - 8 hrs &Type-C+2A/2.4A Port||9 - 10 hrs||10 - 11 hrs||12 - 13 hrs||16 - 17 hrs||5 - 6 hrs|
|Warranty||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+ 12（after register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18 + 12（after register）||18 + 12（after register）|
High-Density Li-Polymer Battery
Retains up to 70-80% of its full capacity even after 500 charge-discharge cycles for 7-10% more power.
UL94 V-0 Alloy
A fire-resistant thermoplastic alloy (PC/ABS) shell provided by Germany-based Bayer Technology Services - the same used in Mercedes-Benz and BMW luxury cars.
The same battery and the same quality control as the iPhone. The daily choice of Microsoft, Lenovo, Huawei, Motorola and now RAVPower.
Panasonic IC Chip
Advanced power management with a 10 layer protection for a safer, more stable and higher current conversion.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalley Brands||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands|
|Item Dimensions||2.8 x 6.5 x 0.91 in||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||2.36 x 3.62 x 0.87 in||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||2.99 x 6.93 x 1.02 in||3.19 x 6.77 x 0.87 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.71 lb||0.88 lb||1.01 lbs||1.13 lbs||1.02 lbs|
DC 5V/2A or 5V/2.4A charger as well as the original usb cable are recommended to recharge the battery pack which takes about 10-12 hours.During recharging, the first battery indicator starts blinking when the power bank is being charged. When the battery level reaches 25%, the first indicator becomes solid and the second starts blinking. The pattern repeats until all indicators become solid and the device is fully charged.
Make It Three. Make It Right
Not one, not two, but three iSmart 2.0 USB ports to power up to 3 devices at once.
A Whole Week Without A Power Socket
Whether you use it for yourself or you share it with your friends, its huge 22000mAh capacity will take care of any power need you throw at it: fully charge an iPhone X up to 4.9 times, iPhone 8 7.2 times,a Galaxy S8 4.4 times, S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 2 times. When the power bank is finally empty, charge it back up in just 10-11 hours with a 5V / 2A or 2.4A ac adapter.
Made To Outlast
The new and improved portable charger with high-density Li-polymer battery outlasts both conventional Li-polymer batteries and 18650 cells when it comes to efficiency, performance, and protection.
What's In the Box:
1 x RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh Power Bank
2 x Micro-USB Charging Cables
1 x Carry Pouch
1 x Lifetime Warranty Card
1 x User Guide
1.If all the 4 LED start to blink,It is because the Self - Protection mode has been turned on both USB input and output are disabled. To restore functionality, disconnect all connections and wait 10 seconds, then charge the product.
2. Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed) & tablets (including the Nexus 7).
Seller Warranty DescriptionIf you have any questions or encounter any issues within 30 months, please first contact our customer support team.We will offer you proper solution with 24 hours. ★ This battery pack can be taken on an airplane within a carried luggage ★
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pack takes a few hrs to charge (faster with the separately purchased 2.4A USB charger), but it quickly and completely rejuices my Droid Turbo, at least 4-5 times.
I used my phone for photography at Burning Man this year, and needed a portable rechargable power source. I was able to charge this up off a Goal Zero Yeti that I had hooked to a solar panel, and then carry it around in my backpack for when I needed it. It did fine in the desert heat...and cold.
It is made in China...booo, but I couldn't find a domestic manufacturer with good reviews.
It is heavier than other smaller batteries, probably well over a pound, but compact (see pic). If one wants a 22,000mAh battery, they are deluding themselves if they think it will be the size and weight of a Chapstick tube. Ha.
If one wants a functional, reliable, portable source of power for their laptop or phone, with high speed output, look no further.
I use this at work as well to keep my electronics juiced up as I use them frequently.
After much trial and error, I realize that this is what I was looking for all along.
Update: 6/26/17, one year later+ I am using this battery pack about every other day for the past year, and it is still going strong without loss of power or issues with charge holding. I bought two more, and have given them as gifts to the unsuspecting uninitiated.
I've charged it from solar panels, various wall chargers and they all charge it, albeit at different speeds based on power output from the charging source. On a sunny day with a solar panel outputting 5v/2A, you can charge this full and have enough time to about half-charge a second.
The kinds of devices I've charged or powered successfully:
* iPhone 6s Plus
* Lumia 950XL
* Microsoft Band
* 5v to 9v/12v converters - to which I powered a 9v fan
* Sony MP-CL1 projector
* Microsoft Display Dock (for Lumia 950/950XL)
* Lumsing USB-C to HDMI & USB-A adapter
In terms of simultaneous power draw, I'm not sure it lives up to its total max output of 5.8A / 2.4A per port. It gets close, but not 5.8A close. I had a Lumia 950XL via Lumsing USB-C adapter (2.4A) + Sony MP-CL1 (1A) and it worked, but adding a third device was too much, even if it was a 1A device. That would have totaled 4.4A, leaving 1.4A headroom. I would have expected the circuitry on the RAVPower to throttle the output to one or more of the ports so they would all operate simultaneously up to 5.8A out. Unfortunately that's not the case here. The power bank simply turns off power output entirely.
I've used a Samsung 5.3v/2A charger and measured it with a DROK usb meter - the battery will take all the juice you throw at it, so it's pulling around 11 watts during peak charge draw time. I've yet to test it with a more powerful source.
The packaging was great, it felt like an experience to open it. I love the supplied bag, and the two flat USB-A to USB-Micro cables (one is about 1 foot and the other is about 6 inches) were an added bonus.
Don't forget to register he power bank with RAVPower so you get a lifetime warranty. Knowing the battery will eventually require replacement, this is an added bonus. None of the other power banks I've purchased in the past offer this kind of warranty.