- Save 30% on $49.99 RAVPower 16W Solar Pannel when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code KZRMS3QX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower 26800mAh Total 5.5A Output Portable Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port, 5.8A Output) Poratble Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code RAV26800 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on RAVPower Super Mini Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 4T9Y89SM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on RAVPower 40W 8A USB Plug Charger when you purchase 1 or more This RAVPower Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code IKR44HVK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on [LIFETIME WARRANTY]RAVPower 20100mAh Power Bank (Design by Studio F. A. Porsche) when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port, 5.8A Output) Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code Z4J8Q2L8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on RAVPower 12000mAh (Dual 2.4A USB Port) Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port, 5.8A Output) Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code TY9ISJIH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 14000mAh 1000A Car Jump Starter with QC3.0 when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port, 5.8A Output) Poratble Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code PB052CAR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower 10400mAh 4.5A Portable Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port, 5.8A Output) Poratble Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code XD994Z6Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on RAVPower 6700mAh iSmart 2.0 Palm Sized Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port, 5.8A Output) Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 9Q92TJ9W at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on LIFETIME WARRANTY 3ft + 6ft Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable when you purchase 1 or more All Qualified RAVPower Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 5GP4O282 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Battery Pack RAVPower Portable Charger 22000mAh 5.8A Output 3-Port Power Bank (2.4A Input, Triple iSmart 2.0 USB Ports, Li-polymer Battery) Portable Battery Charger For Smartphones Tablets - Black
|Sale:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$73.00 (66%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Highest Output for 3 Devices Pocket Juice: 3 USB ports for a total current output of 5.8A (2.4A max per port). The Power Bank can charge two iPads and one iPhone 6s at once at their optimal charging speed with the iSmart 2.0 technology.
- Weeklong 22000mAh Portable Charger for Phones: Charge your iPhone 7 about 8 times, iPhone 7 plus over 5 times, iPhone 6s up to 9 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 3 times with a massive 22000mAh capacity. Save up to 60% of charging time thanks to its 5V / 2.4A input.
- Power Efficient Battery: Invest in a high-density Li-polymer portable usb charger that retains 70-80% of its capacity after 500 charge cycles. It's the daily choice of Microsoft, Lenovo, Huawei, and Motorola.
- New & Improved iSmart 2.0: The new and improved iSmart 2.0 adjusts current and voltage to minimize charging time. Whereas, Panasonic Smart IC frequency technology provides a safer and higher current conversion of this portable charger.
- Excellent Quality In & Out: On the outside, a UL94 V-0 fire-resistant shell used by Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and others for their luxury cars. On the inside, the same battery and the same quality control as the iPhone. WHAT'S IN THE BOX: RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Pack, Micro-USB Charging Cables (X2), Carry Pouch, User Guide and Lifetime Warranty Card.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
|Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 12000mAh External Battery Charger||Ace 6700mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black, White||Black||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White, Pink|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0, dual usb output, LED flashlight||iSmart 2.0 dual USB output||iSmart 2.0 USB output|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||10||8||7.5||6.2||4.6||2.3|
|No. of iPad Air charges||2||1.5||1.4||1.1||0.95||0.48|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||3||3||2||2||1|
|Max Charging Speed||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||3.4 Amps||2.4 Amps|
|Max Input||2A||2.4A||(Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC 3.0), 5V / 2A (Non-QC); (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max||2A||2A||2A|
|Size||6.81 x 0.87 x 3.19 inch||6.50 x 2.76 x 0.94 inch||6.81 * 0.87 * 3.19 inch||5.00 x 0.88 x 3.20 inch||5.12 x 0.94 x 2.20 inch||3.54 x 0.98 x 1.57 inch|
|Recharging time via 2A charger||14 - 15 hrs||12 - 13 hrs||11 - 12 hrs||9 - 10 hrs||6 - 7 hrs||3 - 4 hrs|
|Warranty||18 + 12（After register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18 + 12（After register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18 + 12 （After register）|
High-Density Li-Polymer Battery
Retains up to 70-80% of its full capacity even after 500 charge-discharge cycles for 7-10% more power than the ordinary 18650 cells.
UL94 V-0 Alloy
A fire-resistant thermoplastic alloy (PC/ABS) shell provided by Germany-based Bayer Technology Services - the same used in Mercedes-Benz and BMW luxury cars.
The same battery and the same quality control as the iPhone. The daily choice of Microsoft, Lenovo, Huawei, Motorola and now RAVPower.
Panasonic IC Chip
Advanced power management with a 10 layer protection for a safer, more stable and higher current conversion.
- Size (LWH): 6.5 inches, 0.94 inches, 2.76 inches
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
Make It Three. Make It Right
Not one, not two, but three iSmart 2.0 USB ports to power up to 3 devices at once.
A Whole Week Without A Power Socket
Whether you use it for yourself or you share it with your friends, its huge 22000mAh capacity will take care of any power need you throw at it: fully charge an iPhone 6s up to 9 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 2 times. When the power bank is finally empty, charge it back up in just 10-11 hours with a 5V / 2A or 2.4A ac adapter.
Made To Outlast
The new and improved portable charger with high-density Li-polymer battery outlasts both conventional Li-polymer batteries and 18650 cells when it comes to efficiency, performance, and protection.
Quality Inside & Out
Quality inside and out is what you get with the RAVPower Ace Series. The 22000mAh external battery pack's shell is made of the same UL94 V-0 fire-resistant thermoplastic alloy material luxury cars are made of. The core consists of an high-voltage Li-polymer battery that comes from the same manufacturer and undergoes the same quality control as the iPhone's own battery.
What's In the Box:
1 x RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh Power Bank
2 x Micro-USB Charging Cables
1 x Carry Pouch
1 x Lifetime Warranty Card
1 x User Guide
1.If all the 4 LED start to blink,It is because the Self - Protection mode has been turned on both USB input and output are disabled. To restore functionality, disconnect all connections and wait 10 seconds, then charge the product.
2.In order to reach the best performance, we suggest you choose 5V/2A or 5V/2.4A charger as well as the original usb cable which takes about 10-12 hours to be fully recharged. Please contact us for the free 2A ac charger if you need.
3. Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed) & tablets (including the Nexus 7).
Seller Warranty Description30 Days Money Back Guarantee. Lifetime Hassle-Free Warranty. Due to nature of portable battery chargers, periods of extensive use should be avoided. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please first contact our customer support team. PS:DC 5V/2A or 5V/2.4A charger as well as the original usb cable is suggested to recharge the power bank.
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, I love this charger. It would be nice if it had an LED flashlight function (possibly use the same button that checks the percentage left on the battery?), but thats just me being picky. Its good to see they included a case along with 2 different sized micro usb cables. I plan on taking this on our next vacation trip. Im pretty sure it would last the entire week. If theres one thing I would suggest, it would be a wall outlet charger that charges at 2.4 amps. Anything slower would insanely slow to charge this thing, especially when its completely drained. at 50% charge (how the charger arrived), it took nearly 5 hours to charge using my 2.4 amp wall outlet charger.
This pack takes a few hrs to charge (faster with the separately purchased 2.4A USB charger), but it quickly and completely rejuices my Droid Turbo, at least 4-5 times.
I used my phone for photography at Burning Man this year, and needed a portable rechargable power source. I was able to charge this up off a Goal Zero Yeti that I had hooked to a solar panel, and then carry it around in my backpack for when I needed it. It did fine in the desert heat...and cold.
It is made in China...booo, but I couldn't find a domestic manufacturer with good reviews.
It is heavier than other smaller batteries, probably well over a pound, but compact (see pic). If one wants a 22,000mAh battery, they are deluding themselves if they think it will be the size and weight of a Chapstick tube. Ha.
If one wants a functional, reliable, portable source of power for their laptop or phone, with high speed output, look no further.
I use this at work as well to keep my electronics juiced up as I use them frequently.
After much trial and error, I realize that this is what I was looking for all along.
I've charged it from solar panels, various wall chargers and they all charge it, albeit at different speeds based on power output from the charging source. On a sunny day with a solar panel outputting 5v/2A, you can charge this full and have enough time to about half-charge a second.
The kinds of devices I've charged or powered successfully:
* iPhone 6s Plus
* Lumia 950XL
* Microsoft Band
* 5v to 9v/12v converters - to which I powered a 9v fan
* Sony MP-CL1 projector
* Microsoft Display Dock (for Lumia 950/950XL)
* Lumsing USB-C to HDMI & USB-A adapter
In terms of simultaneous power draw, I'm not sure it lives up to its total max output of 5.8A / 2.4A per port. It gets close, but not 5.8A close. I had a Lumia 950XL via Lumsing USB-C adapter (2.4A) + Sony MP-CL1 (1A) and it worked, but adding a third device was too much, even if it was a 1A device. That would have totaled 4.4A, leaving 1.4A headroom. I would have expected the circuitry on the RAVPower to throttle the output to one or more of the ports so they would all operate simultaneously up to 5.8A out. Unfortunately that's not the case here. The power bank simply turns off power output entirely.
I've used a Samsung 5.3v/2A charger and measured it with a DROK usb meter - the battery will take all the juice you throw at it, so it's pulling around 11 watts during peak charge draw time. I've yet to test it with a more powerful source.
The packaging was great, it felt like an experience to open it. I love the supplied bag, and the two flat USB-A to USB-Micro cables (one is about 1 foot and the other is about 6 inches) were an added bonus.
Don't forget to register he power bank with RAVPower so you get a lifetime warranty. Knowing the battery will eventually require replacement, this is an added bonus. None of the other power banks I've purchased in the past offer this kind of warranty.
Also, I picked this charger up for about $40, less than half the original cost according to Amazon. Simply an amazing deal, cannot recommend this charger more!