- Pay $63.99 for each RAVPower 26800mAh USB C PD Power Bank with 30W Type-C Output. Enter code USAPB058 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 ❤RAVPower USB C 5V /3A Car Charger❤ free when you purchase 1 or more ❤RAVPower 26800mAh USB C Portable Charger❤ offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 6TJT6233 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower [2-Pack] USB C to USB C Charging Cables free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Type-C Series Products offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code USBCB009 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower [2-Pack] USB A to USB C Charging Cables free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Type-C Series Products offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code USBCB008 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower 36W USB C Dual USB Wall Charger free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh PD 30W USB-C / Type-C Port Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PRQQOMK7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 ❤ RAVPower [3 in 1 Pack] USB C to Micro USB, USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter ❤ free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Excellent Quality Type-C Series Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PC007RPC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower 6 Port USB C Wall Charger 5V 3A Fast Charger free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh PD 30W USB-C / Type-C Port Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code FH9EHO5A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $4.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
USB C Power Bank RAVPower 26800 PD Portable Charger 26800mAh(Faster Recharged in 4.5 Hours &USB-C Input, 30W Type-C Output)for Nintendo Switch, USB Type-C Laptops, 2016 MacBook Power Delivery Support
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. The Only USB PD Portable Charger Up To 30W: Recharge the 26800mAh battery through the Type-C port in just 4-5 hours (compared to the standard 14 hours); also features 2A and 1A input recharging. Note: Type-C charger sold separately. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone
- Massive 30W Type-C Output: The Type-C output reaches up to 30W that matches the original AC MacBook charger, so you can charge all devices including a MacBook in no time
- Large Capacity, Multiple Outputs: 26800mAh battery capacity charges an iPhone 6S 10 times, a Samsung S6 6times, or an iPad Air 2 times; contains two 2.4A iSmart ports for a combined 3.4A total
- Advanced iSmart 2.0 Technology: Upgraded iSmart 2.0 automatically detects and adjusts the charging current to obtain the fastest charging; advanced Panasonic IC for safer and better conductivity
- Safety First: A+ battery for over 500 charge / recharge cycles; includes overcharge, short circuit, and current surge protection; features a scratch resistant matte finish
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger & 30W Type-C||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger& 5V/3A Type-C||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||Element 10000mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black||Black, White||Black||Black, White||Black, White|
|Other Feature||iSmart 2.0 Two USB output + 30W PD Type-C Port||iSmart Dual USB Output & 5V/3A Type-C Port||iSmart Three USB Output & 5.5A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0, dual usb output, LED flashlight||iSmart 2.0 USB output|
|No. of iPhone X Charges||5.5||4.9||5.5||4.4||3.6||2.2|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||3||3||3||2||2|
|Max Charging Speed||USB Output:3.4A Total (Each 2.4A Max) Type C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A||Output: DC 5V/6A Total; USB-A Output: DC 5V / 3.4A Total（Each 2.4A Max） Type C Output: DC 5V/3A||5.5 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||3.4 Amps|
|Max Input||Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2A Type-C Input: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A||Mirco USB Input: 5V/2.4A Max; USB-C Input: 5V/3A Max||2A||(Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC 3.0), 5V / 2A (Non-QC); (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max||2A||2A|
|Size||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.50 x 0.79 x 2.60 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||5.00 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||4.33 x 0.87 x 3.15 inch|
|Recharging Time via 2A Charger||4 - 5 hrs &Type-C port||8 - 8.5 hrs &Type-C Port||16 - 17 hrs||11 - 12 hrs||9 - 10 hrs||5 - 6 hrs|
|Warranty||18 + 12 (After register)||18 + 12 (After register)||18 + 12 (After register)||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register)||18 + 12（After register）||18 + 12（After register）|
Four bright LED lights show the battery level so you know exactly how much power is left.
Two Choices for Recharging
Whether you’re using the incredibly fast Type-C port, or the ever-reliable 2A input port, you’ll have a full charge in no time.
Note: Respective Type-C or 2A charger needed for maximum efficiency.
The inside isn’t the only thing made to last. A scratch-resistant matte finish ensures marks and grazes don’t damage the surface.
Upgraded iSmart 2.0 Technology
Based on our proven iSmart technology, experience even faster, safer, and smarter charging. Balances multi-device charging needs to achieve maximum efficiency.
The ONLY Portable Chargers including USB Power Delivery (PD), this 26800mAh Power Bank can be fully recharged in just 4-5 hours with the Type-C port.
Portable MacBook Charging via Type-C port
If you use a MacBook and like to travel, you won’t need to bring the standard Apple charger anymore. This means that clunky chargers can stay at home, while you bring the RAVPower Portable Charger with you to charge your device – yes, includes the latest MacBook, HP ELITE x2 1012 G1, MateBook, HP ENVY 17t, Acer H7.
Max Power with Max Capacity
At a total 26800mAh, it can fully charge an iPhone 7 over 9 times, for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S7 over six times, for iPhone 6 ten whole times or an iPad Air 2 times- that’s enough power to last an entire trip.
RAVPower iSmart Charging Technology
Both ports include iSmart charging technology which automatically detects a connected device, identifies the charging input, then matches the devices with its required current. Advanced Panasonic IC chipset makes both safer and more efficient.
Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2A
Type-C Input: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A
Type-C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A
iSmart USB Output: DC 5V/3.4A Total(Each 2.4A Max)
What’s In the Box:
1 x RAVPower 26800mAh Portable Charger (Model: RP-PB058)
1 x RAVPower Type-C to C Cable
1 x 2 Micro-USB Cables
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Manual
-The battery pack will charge your laptop once after connected. However if it is recharged from the laptop, please long hold the power button for 5 seconds to reverse the charging
- Incompatible with HTC 10 and HP Spectre and Dell XPS 13
- Will not charge MacBook Pro, Samsung W700 or Lumia 950 at full speed
- Press the Power Button before connecting your device to activate USB-C output
- Nintendo Switch will not charge when connected via HDMI
Seller Warranty DescriptionType-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got this to use with my Dell Inspiron 7000 series 13 inch laptop, I was very pleased with how it performed. I was able to charge my laptop from 15% to 100% and the LEDs indicated I used about half the battery's capacity. This also has a nice selection of ports, having the USB-C and USB-A ports as well as the option for charging using either USB-C or standard USB-microB so you don't need to worry about what charger you have handy or which cable you have available, it just works.
During operation charge/discharge it gets "slightly warm", I measured it around 100-110F during my stress-testing pulling max power for 10 minutes or so (very reasonable in my opinion) with a thermal camera and I could make out it looks like 8 round battery cells inside the case from the heat signature (4 in a row at the bottom, 4 in a row in the middle) with the charge control circuitry and regulators in a rectangle-shape at the top. In a confined space (my back-pack inbetween flights) charging my laptop it got a tad warmer but still quite comfortable to hold not at all warm enough for me to be concerned any time I checked on it.
*short USB-A to USB-microB cable
*medium length USB-A to USB-microB cable
*medium length USB-C to USB-C cable
(no wall charger was included in mine)
Output current tests:
USB-C - provides about 30 watts power (+/- 1 watt) at 20V to run/charge my laptop during a stress test
USB-A - Very good, provides ~3A of power (more than 2.5A rated output, my USB meter maxes out at 3A!) while staying within 10% of the 5V spec, at lower load it's a tad over 5V (5.1-5.3V) just like my OEM Samsung wall charger. It will happily fast-charge my tablet and smartphone with ease.
USB-C + USB-A at same time -- USB-C seems to take priority, when it's pulling 30W on the USB-C port the voltage would drop off on the USB-A ports under minimal load, don't expect to fast-charge a laptop and phone simultaneously but you can still get useful amounts of power from both outputs at the same time.
Input current tests sith the power bank about 1/2 drained:
USB-C - pulls 30W at 20V from my Anker 60W USB power station, it may be able to charge faster but I don't have any higher power wall-chargers to test with. It charges at least as fast as it drains.
USB-microB - pulls 2A at 5V to charge from normal USB phone chargers
USB-C + USB-microB -- pulls the full 30W on the USB-C port and just under 500mA on the USB-microB port. Not sure if "using both inputs" is an accepted method to charge but if it is you're only gaining about 2 more watts so it isn't really worth it.
-Short USB-A to USB-microB - very good, 5V at 2A while staying well within 10% of rated 5V
-Medium USB-A to USB-microB - fairly good, 5V at 2A while staying just barely within 10% of rated 5V
-USB-C cable - unable to test beyond "it worked both ways passing 20V at 1.5A 30W".
Update - Capacity test results:
-Draining from full charge at 5.1V 2A continous load: 15.484 amp-hours or about 78.97 watt-hours - 80% of advertised capacity
-Charging from dead to full at 20V USB-PD: 5.160 amp-hours or about 103.2 watt-hours - 104% of advertised capacity
These capacity numbers seem reasonable to me and are nearly identical to the OnePlus power bank I have. I measured the temperature under load earlier in my review, that heat would be created by energy "lost" in the conversion of voltages before it goes thru my meter. Additionally, it's bad (even dangerous) to run lithium batteries totally dead so I would expect a small amount of charge to be "reserved" to keep them at an acceptable minimum. I'm quite satisfied with the results of this test.
All in all I'm extremely happy with this power bank so far, I would recommend it.
Related - this is the Anker USB power station I used for testing this: USB Type-C, Anker Premium 5-Port 60W USB Wall Charger PowerPort+ 5 USB-C with Power Delivery for Apple MacBook, Nexus 5X / 6P and PowerIQ for iPhone, iPad, Samsung & More
The included cables are all but useless for both fast charging a USB C device and charging the power bank itself with the included charger. It includes a pair of USB A to USB Micro cables and a USB Micro to USB C convertor, although I recommend you replace them with dedicated cables.
Note: I use a Samsung Galaxy S8 and have been using the original charger cable to charge my phone.
Most recent customer reviews
(Acer Chromebook 14" Intel Core i5...Read more