- Receive 1 FREE [2-Pack] USB C to USB C Charging Cables when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Excellent Quality Type-C Series Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code CB009RAV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE RAVPower 5-Pack(1ft 3ftx2 6ft 10ft) Micro USB Cable when you purchase 1 or more USB C Portable Charger RAVPower 20100mAh offered by Sunvalley Brands Enter code 20100LIC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Just Pay $39.99 for each USB C Power Bank RAVPower 20100mAh QC3.0 offered by Sunvalleytek Brands Enter code 20100LIA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE ❤ [3-Pack] USB C to Micro USB, USB 3.0 Adapters ❤ when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Excellent Quality Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PC007RPC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower Quick Charge QI Wireless Charging Pad when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code SVZA4KRW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on RAVPower 6700mAh iSmart 2.0 Palm Sized Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code BKU7VRAD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 12000mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 8WZORXMF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE RAVPower 3-Pack (3ftx2, 6ft) Micro USB Cable when you purchase 1 or more USB C Portable Charger RAVPower 20100mAh offered by Sunvalley Brands Enter code 20100LIB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
USB C Power Bank RAVPower 20100 Portable Charger QC 3.0 Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 20100mAh Input & Output Type C Battery Pack for iPhone, Macbook, Galaxy S8 and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. Type-C Input and Output: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C / Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the 20100mah external battery, or to power Apple Mac Book (tested and supported) with USB-C / Type-C ports. A Micro usb to Type-C converter will be included. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10，Huawei mate9 as well as all Oppo & One Plus phone.
- First Portable Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology: Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes. QC 3.0 is compatible with USB, QC 2.0, & 1.0; and can deliver twice the charging speed of QC 1.0
- 3.0 Is Just Better Than 2.0: Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 has 15% greater charging efficiency, charges up to 27% faster, and reduces power consumption by up to 45%. Quick charge port cannot charge Samsung Galaxy A series phone.
- Huge Capacity & Rapid Recharge: 20100mAh charges an iPhone 6S & 6 almost 8 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once; recharge takes only 4.5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger; an input of 5V / 2A means that it still charges faster than normal USB chargers even without Qualcomm compatibility
- Stylish, Pratical & Safe: Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator, 100% safe circuit protection; charger automatically shuts down if short circuit or overload occurs to protect your devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||ACE 6700mAh External Battery Charger||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger & 30W Type-C|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart dual usb output LED flashlight||iSmart 2.0 USB output||iSmart 2.0 Two USB output + 30W PD Type-C Port|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||10||8||7.5||6.2||2.3||10|
|No. of iPad Air charges||2||1.5||1.4||1.1||0.48||2|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||2||3||2||1||3|
|Max Charging Speed||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||2.4 Amps||USB Output:3.4A Total (Each 2.4A Max) Type C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A|
|Size||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||6.50 * 0.94 * 2.76 inch||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||5.00* 0.88* 3.20 inch||3.54 x 0.98 x 1.57 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch|
|Warranty||18+12（After register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+12（After register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+12（After register）|
Compare to similar items
This item USB C Power Bank RAVPower 20100 Portable Charger QC 3.0 Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 20100mAh Input & Output Type C Battery Pack for iPhone, Macbook, Galaxy S8 and More
RAVPower 22000mAh Power Banks, High Capacity 22000 Portable Charger with 3 USB Ports, High Speed Charging 5.8A Max Output Battery Pack for Smartphone Tablet and More
RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger, Time Tested Battery Pack with Dual iSmart 2.0 USB Ports with Flashlight, 4.5A Max Output Power Bank for Nintendo Switch, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy and Android Devices
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||AnkerDirect||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||2.76 x 6.5 x 0.94 in||3.15 x 5 x 0.79 in||3.21 x 7.09 x 0.87 in||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in|
|Item Weight||0.82 lb||0.9 lb||0.68 lb||0.04 ounces||0.82 lb||0.82 lb|
The First Portable Charger with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technology
Compatible devices with Qualcomm chipset can charge up to 75% faster compared with conventional chargers. Thanks to Qualcomm QC 3.0 and RAVPower iSmart technology, the charger can simultaneously charge one Quick Charge device (e.g. Galaxy Note, Nexus 6) and one normal device (like iPhone, iPad). Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes.
Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 3.0
Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 let’s you charge your device 27% faster, has a charging efficiency 15% greater than before, and reduces power consumption by 45%. Power consumption is also reduced thanks to automatic voltage adjustments (3.6 V ~ 12 V) that match the desired current for your device.
Type-C Input and Output
With USB-C / Type-C cables (not included) you can use this product to power devices such as the newest 12 inch Apple Mac book (A1534).
Type-C port is incompatible with the Samsung Galaxy A series phone or Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10，Huawei mate9 as well as all Oppo & One Plus phone.
Input (Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC), 5V / 2A (Non-QC)
Input (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max
USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max
Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max
QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max
Please use your device's original charging cable or RAVPower's MFI / Micro-USB Cable / Type-C cable for the best possible performance.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger and USB-C / Type-C charging cables sold separately.
Seller Warranty DescriptionType-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10，Huawei mate9 as well as all Oppo & One Plus phone. Quick charge port cannot charge Samsung Galaxy A series phone.
Top customer reviews
So the pros on this charger r one that's very big and can charge at qualcomm 3.0 amd be charger at qualcomm 3.0 which is amazing considering without it it would take a lot longer to charge that much.
You can charge two devices at once when using the 3.0 fast charge and one using the smart charge which won't hurt any device.
It comes with the nylon net case which is amazing for holding it and storing a couple mini USB. Overall I'd have to give it a 10 out of 10 same with the company
The only negative I ran into is that when you were at work and your co-workers see you have a charger they all want to use it. Other than that it's an extraordinary device
20100mAh charged my iPhone 5s about 8-9 times before I needed to charge the charger again. In this month that i have had it, I've charged it about 4 times. I really tried using it as my only charger to really get a better idea of how many times i could charge my phone. You might be thinking, well isn't the iPhone 5s 1440mAh? therefore the charger should charge it about 13 times? The answer is no. You do have to keep in mind that energy is lost through heat the batter generates and you know other mystical forces that I'm not qualified to explain to you. Back to the 20100mAh, it's a lot of extra battery. Carry it around in your backpack, purse (fits in a man purse too), suitcase. If you have big enough pockets and don't mind the extra bulge it fits there as well. It is bigger than anything I'm used to, (that's what she said), so first thing I thought when i took it out of the packaging I thought "MONSTER!!" Although, the more I worked with it the more compact it seemed. Included is a picture of the unit next to a few pennies and quarters for your visual measurement.
Quick Charge 3.0, what does that mean for me? nothing. absolutely nothing, because iPhones don't support QC 3.0. So my phone isn't going to charge to 80% in 30 minutes. NOW, if you have a device that supports QC... you are in luck, and a very lucky person indeed.
If you have, lets say an iPhone, this does not mean that the Quick Charge port is of no use for you, it still works! RavPower and their top magicians made this device able to know how much power a device can take, therefore each time you plug in a device it will charge said device to the fastest (and safest) rate.
USB Type-C, what does it mean for me? nothing, again. woo. I don't have that new macbook air with just one port, that happens to be a USB Type-C... but that means if you do have that computer, then you will be able to charge said computer with this charger. I'd assume it'd give it at least one full charge. (I don't know, but i would like to, so if YOU figure it out, let me know). If you haven't been up to date there is a movement happening where more and more devices are using USB Type-C. This means this device is prepared, its not just ready for the party its ready for the after party.
I digress. The USB Type-C port works as input and output, which means you can charge a phone/tablet or use the same port to charge the RAVPower charger (obviously not simultaneously).
As I mentioned before, there are two USB ports. One designated to be the QC 3.0 port and the other is an iSmart 2.4A. Like I said, both ports work with any device, whether the device supports Quick Charge or not.
I forgot to mention, this device also charged my iPad twice... Just wonderful.
I received this unit as part of a contest giveaway on RAVPower's Facebook. This is an unbiased review to hopefully help someone thinking about purchasing this unit.
Thank you. Hope my review was helpful.
Edit Apr 2017 found out they offer a fairly long warranty and if you register on their website lifetime. So I got an RMA and shipped the unit back to them. Will wait and see how long I need to wait for the replacement. In the meantime I had to buy another one as I'm leaving on a business trip in a couple of days and the unit I returned doesn't arrive there until tomorrow. So back up to 3 stars for the good warranty.
Edit Feb 21, 2017 almost exactly 6 months after purchase and went from 5 star to 1 (see my old review below). Now I have essentially a brick. The plastic that holds the pins in the 2.0A USB came out and now the pins are bent. I can still use the QC USB output but that is it. Unfortunately quality isn't there or built to last. Will be looking at upgrading to a different brand as these are essential for the business travel on 12+ hour international flights with no power in economy seats.
--- old 5 star review ---
Each year we get new tech. Last summer I moved to the Nexus 6 and Project Fi. Quick Charge 3.0 chargers followed. Now I'm due for a business trip to East Africa and figured our old v1.0 battery pack just would not cut it for an extended trip to places that have questionable power availability. I did some research and settled on this RAVPower pack for a few reasons. I love the fact it has both QC3.0 for input and output. That means when I do have power the battery pack should recharge itself quickly. With QC3.0 output I know my phone will be charged.
I've had the unit for a few days now and have been exclusively charging my phone from the battery pack and letting the battery pack charge from the electrical plug. Both have been staying fully charged within minutes of each other. I'm really happy with this so far. While I can't make use of the C connector yet (I have no devices that use that connector) at least I will be future proofed if I ever do end up with a device that uses it.
As others have mentioned this is a large battery pack as can be expected. It is just larger than my Nexus 6 in length and about twice as thick and not as heavy as I was expecting.
Most recent customer reviews
However, my phone and devices in the foreseeable future will be using the newer and much faster USB C type connections, but this...Read more