- Just Pay $39.99 for 20100mAh USB C Power Bank QC3.0 [LifeTime Warranty]offered by Sunvalleytek Brands Enter code RQWMOBCD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on RAVPower 10000mAh High-Speed Dual USB Output Battery Pack when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & USB-C / Type-C Port offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 9RJ6I5II at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on ❤RAVPower USB C 5V /3A Car Charger❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤RAVPower USB C 20100mAh Portable Charger❤ offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code W6ZUBS4P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower [2-Pack] USB C to USB C Charging Cables free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Type-C Series Products offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code USBCB009 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower [2-Pack] USB A to USB C Charging Cables free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Type-C Series Products offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code USBCB008 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on up to 1 of these for every 1 RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger for iPhone 8 you purchase offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 20100AME at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 iPhone Cables RAVPower 2-Pack 3ft 6ft free for every 1 USB C Power Bank RAVPower 20100mAh QC 3.0 you purchase offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 20100AMD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on 1 RAVPower Portable Charger 6700mAh For every 1 USB C 20100mah RAVPower Power Bank QC 3.0 you purchase offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 20100AMC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on RAVPower 24W Dual USB C Wall Charger 5V 3A Fast Charger when you purchase 1 or more USB C 20100mAh RAVPower Power Bank QC 3.0 offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 9IA53Z63 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on [RAVPower 30W Dual USB Plug Wall Charger] when you purchase 1 or more [20100mah RAVPower Power Bank] offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 9G2GJWWX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
USB C Power Bank RAVPower 20100 Portable Charger with QC 3.0 Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, 20100mAh Input & Output Type C Battery Pack for Nintendo Switch, iPhone, MacBook, Galaxy S8 and More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Choose the RAVPower Treatment: Join millions of users worldwide that rely on our leading technology for their daily charging needs
- Quick Charge 3.0 Input & Output: 75% faster technology, charge compatible smartphones from 0 to 80% in only 35 minutes; QC3.0 input allows for speedy recharging of the battery charger
- Type-C Input & Output: Power bank recharges up to 5V/3A; compatible with Nintendo Switch, 12-inch MacBook, Google Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Bigger Capacity and Faster Recharge: 20100mAh charges the Nintendo Switch 2.5 times, iPhone X 4.4 times; fully recharge the power bank in just 4.5 hours (QC3.0 charger) or 10.5 hours (5V/2A charger)
- What You Get: Lifetime Warranty, RAVPower Turbo Series 20100mAh Portable Charger, 2 x Micro USB Charging Cables, Micro-USB to Type-C Adapter, Carry Pouch, User Guide
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger& 5V/3A Type-C||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger & 30W Type-C||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||Xtreme 20000mAh External Battery Charger|
|Other Feature||iSmart Dual USB Output & 5V/3A Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0 Two USB output + 30W PD Type-C Port||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0 Dual usb Output|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||7.2||10||10||8||7.5||8|
|No. of iPad Air charges||1.50||2||2||1.5||1.4||1.4|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||2||3||3||2||3||2|
|Max Charging Speed||Output: DC 5V/6A Total; USB-A Output: DC 5V / 3.4A Total（Each 2.4A Max） Type C Output: DC 5V/3A||USB Output:3.4A Total (Each 2.4A Max) Type C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||3.4 Amps|
|Size||6.50 x 0.79 x 2.60 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||6.50 * 0.94 * 2.76 inch||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||6.50 * 0.94 * 2.76 inch|
|Warranty||18+12（After register）||18+12（After register）||18+12（After register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+12（After register）|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||2.76 x 6.5 x 0.94 in||3.19 x 6.81 x 0.91 in||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||2.99 x 6.93 x 1.02 in||5.12 x 2.2 x 0.94 in|
|Item Weight||0.82 lb||0.9 lb||1.01 lbs||0.82 lb||1.13 lbs||0.53 lb|
The First Portable Charger with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technology Compatible devices with Qualcomm chipset can charge up to 75% faster compared with conventional chargers. Thanks to Qualcomm QC 3.0 and RAVPower iSmart technology, the charger can simultaneously charge one Quick Charge device (e.g. Galaxy Note, Nexus 6) and one normal device (like iPhone, iPad). Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes.
Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 3.0 Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 let’s you charge your device 27% faster, has a charging efficiency 15% greater than before, and reduces power consumption by 45%. Power consumption is also reduced thanks to automatic voltage adjustments (3.6 V ~ 12 V) that match the desired current for your device.
Type-C Input and Output With USB-C / Type-C cables (not included) you can use this product to power devices such as the newest 12 inch Apple Mac book (A1534).
Type-C port is incompatible with the Samsung Galaxy A series phone or Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10，Huawei mate9 as well as all Oppo & One Plus phone.
Specifications: Input (Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC), 5V / 2A (Non-QC) Input (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max
Notes: Please use your device's original charging cable or RAVPower's MFI / Micro-USB Cable / Type-C cable for the best possible performance. Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger and USB-C / Type-C charging cables sold separately.
Seller Warranty DescriptionType-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10，Huawei mate9 as well as all Oppo & One Plus phone. Quick charge port cannot charge Samsung Galaxy A series phone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So the pros on this charger r one that's very big and can charge at qualcomm 3.0 amd be charger at qualcomm 3.0 which is amazing considering without it it would take a lot longer to charge that much.
You can charge two devices at once when using the 3.0 fast charge and one using the smart charge which won't hurt any device.
It comes with the nylon net case which is amazing for holding it and storing a couple mini USB. Overall I'd have to give it a 10 out of 10 same with the company
The only negative I ran into is that when you were at work and your co-workers see you have a charger they all want to use it. Other than that it's an extraordinary device
20100mAh charged my iPhone 5s about 8-9 times before I needed to charge the charger again. In this month that i have had it, I've charged it about 4 times. I really tried using it as my only charger to really get a better idea of how many times i could charge my phone. You might be thinking, well isn't the iPhone 5s 1440mAh? therefore the charger should charge it about 13 times? The answer is no. You do have to keep in mind that energy is lost through heat the batter generates and you know other mystical forces that I'm not qualified to explain to you. Back to the 20100mAh, it's a lot of extra battery. Carry it around in your backpack, purse (fits in a man purse too), suitcase. If you have big enough pockets and don't mind the extra bulge it fits there as well. It is bigger than anything I'm used to, (that's what she said), so first thing I thought when i took it out of the packaging I thought "MONSTER!!" Although, the more I worked with it the more compact it seemed. Included is a picture of the unit next to a few pennies and quarters for your visual measurement.
Quick Charge 3.0, what does that mean for me? nothing. absolutely nothing, because iPhones don't support QC 3.0. So my phone isn't going to charge to 80% in 30 minutes. NOW, if you have a device that supports QC... you are in luck, and a very lucky person indeed.
If you have, lets say an iPhone, this does not mean that the Quick Charge port is of no use for you, it still works! RavPower and their top magicians made this device able to know how much power a device can take, therefore each time you plug in a device it will charge said device to the fastest (and safest) rate.
USB Type-C, what does it mean for me? nothing, again. woo. I don't have that new macbook air with just one port, that happens to be a USB Type-C... but that means if you do have that computer, then you will be able to charge said computer with this charger. I'd assume it'd give it at least one full charge. (I don't know, but i would like to, so if YOU figure it out, let me know). If you haven't been up to date there is a movement happening where more and more devices are using USB Type-C. This means this device is prepared, its not just ready for the party its ready for the after party.
I digress. The USB Type-C port works as input and output, which means you can charge a phone/tablet or use the same port to charge the RAVPower charger (obviously not simultaneously).
As I mentioned before, there are two USB ports. One designated to be the QC 3.0 port and the other is an iSmart 2.4A. Like I said, both ports work with any device, whether the device supports Quick Charge or not.
I forgot to mention, this device also charged my iPad twice... Just wonderful.
I received this unit as part of a contest giveaway on RAVPower's Facebook. This is an unbiased review to hopefully help someone thinking about purchasing this unit.
Thank you. Hope my review was helpful.