Battery Pack RAVPower 10050mAh Outdoor Portable Charger Waterproof Dustproof and Shockproof Rugged (Premium Battery Cell) Built-in Flashlight; iSmart Technology - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof: Custom made for a life of adventure with waterproof, dustproof (IP66 rating) and shockproof design; this power bank is your lifeline when things get rough
- iSmart Technology: Exclusive iSmart technology detects and delivers the optimal charging current of your device
- 3.4A Dual Output: Dual output of 2.4A and 1A charge your smartphone and tablet at the same time at the ideal speed; 2A input shortens the power bank recharge time by half when compared to traditional 1A input
- Whopping Capacity: Packing a whopping 10050mAh capacity, it charges your iPhone 6S over 3 times, Galaxy S6 2.5 times and an iPad Mini once before needing another recharge
- Always Safe: Built-in short-circuit, over-charge, and over-heat protection automatically shuts the power bank down in the unlikely situation it detects a short circuit or input overload
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||QC 2.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||Element 10400mAh External Battery Charger||Luster 6700mAh External Battery Charger||Luster 3350mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black||Black,White||Black,White||Black, Blue, Pink, Silver||Black, Blue, Pink, Gold|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||QC 2.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart dual usb output LED flashlight||iSmart dual USB output||iSmart USB output||iSmart USB output|
|# of iPhone 6 charges||10||8||6.2||3.8||2.3||1|
|# of iPad Air charges||2||1.5||1.1||0.8||0.48||0.25|
|# of USB Charging Ports||3||3||2||2||1||1|
|Max Charging Speed||5.5 Amps||Type-C Output: 5V/3A Max QC 2.0 Output: 5V/2.4A, 9V/1.5A, 12V/1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||3.5 Amps||2.4 Amps||1 Amp|
|Size||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||5.00* 0.88* 3.20 inch||5.47 x 0.87 x 2.24 inch||3.5 x 0.91 x 1.69 inch||4.02 * 0.91 * 0.91 inch|
Compare with similar items
Waterproof, Dustproof (IP66 rating), Shockproof
Built with heavy-duty weatherproof technology, the RAVPower RP-PB044 10050mAh Rugged External Battery Pack can survive the toughest environments. With IP66 rating the charger can withstand powerful water jets and is completely dust proof. Hard shell plastic exterior is so sturdy that it can withstand minor falls from mountain tops and other high places. No matter where you take it, you can always count on it when on an outdoor adventure.
Exclusive iSmart Technology
Featuring our exclusive iSmart technology, the battery pack powers your device with the optimal charging current. With a colossal 10,050mAh capacity battery, it fully powers up your devices several times before another recharge is needed.
Full Speed Charging & Fast Recharge
An impressive 3.4A dual USB outputs charges your phone and tablet at the same time at full speed. When it comes recharging your power bank, the 2A input makes recharging twice as fast as other 1A input chargers.
Hit the Road
Crafted with the most stringent specifications, this battery pack is a fighter against storms and harsh weathers. When camping or taking a detour into caves and other dark places, the LED flashlight illuminates your path to help prevent against getting lost in the dark.
The power bank shuts off automatically when it detects a short circuit or input overload, which means both you and your devices are in good hands.
•RAVPower Rugged External Battery Pack (Model:RP-PB044)
•2 x Micro USB Charging Cable
•1 x Carabiner
•Quick Start Guide
Quick press power button twice to switch on the light.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon opening the box you get the power pack itself, two flat micro usb cords one short one long and a little water bottle holder, which is a nice addition.I found that ravpower does put thought into there packaging which is a great thing.Now on to the power pack; like i mentioned before this thing is a beast in terms of construction.With IP66 rating this makes the outer shell of the pack waterproof or at the very least water resistant,dust proof and shockproof.There is no question that this is a bombproof battery pack.The only downside that I see is the flap that closes the usb outlets and input can be a little more beefed up with a hinge system and not just a flap other than that no complaints period.
It has a dual output of 2.4A and 1A and both of them feature the ismart feature that adjusts current to the device it senses.At 10,050 mah i found that my iPad air charges up from 5 percent to 90 percent and i get around 3 full charges on my iPhone 6 with a little power left over.I connected my usb flashlights and friends go pros and everything usb seems compatible.I have used there Deluxe series before which is a solid battery pack and this rugged external battery feels like the next generation.
This is going to be part of my lightweight multi day power setup.On on of the pictures you can see that when paired with a solar panel which in this case is 8 watts will over a period of time produce a good amount of power.I have tested it to find that in 4 hours of direct sunlight my 8 watt panel charged it to about half which isn't bad in my opinion.
As for the light well lets face it,its not going to light up the trail or realy your tent for that matter but its a convienent thing to have as a reference point.
Lastly i would like to add that i received this power pack at a discount in return for a fair and unbiased review.
I recently purchased this device for my stepson who is on the go. I looked at getting this for my self to attach to my briefcase, jump bag, and duty bag in my patrol car, yet when something says rugged, there is no better test subject than a teenager - ask my vacuum. He has used this battery non stop and has nothing but positive things to say about it.
He currently uses it to recharge an Iphone 5s (1570 mAh battery) and it has not even taken a dent on the power. The other night my Wife linked her Iphone 6s (1715 mAh battery) and it was able to recharge and operate both without fail or losing a step.
As for the ruggedness, I advised him to not take it in the shower, yet walking home from school - with the usb protection door closed - he would not have to worry about get caught in a down pour. It has happened before. The door protecting the USB plugs seamed a little cheesy and maybe a little flimsy, yet, there is a good seal on the door which boost my confidence in the product. RVAPower has given me no reason to question the quality of their products and I am pleased with the product. If it can hold up against the wear and tear of a teenager then anything an adult can put it through (besides submerging it) I have full confidence it will hold up.
PERFORMANCE TEST (remember everyone the 10050mah is the rating of the BATTERY INSIDE @ 3.75V - NOT the amp-hr delivered into your device @5volt). With that said, a test was run using the 2.4amp port into a pure resistive load.
The unit delivered a rock-solid constant 960 ma during the entire 6.5 hours (rate determined by the value of the resistance - NOT a test of the max the unit can deliver). After 1.5 hrs the unit's LED indicators went down to 3. After 4 hours it dropped to 2. After 6 hours it dropped down to 1 LED. I ran it for an additional 30 minutes and it was still going strong with the same 5.13V output @960ma). I stopped it rather than depleting the battery further.
CONCLUSION: A very respectable performance from this unit. I rate it 5-STARS.
1. The labels for the two ports (2.4A & 1A) are only located on the black rubber waterproofing seal that covers the outlets and on the rear of the unit. There are no labels at all ON THE PORTS THEMSELVES (which RAVPower has done with their other models) to show which outlet is which, plus the letters/numbers on the rubber seal are VERY tiny - no contrast in color and not terribly easy read.
2. The charge cable they provide is only 8" long - What's with that? I will say, however, that the recharge rate for the unit itself using that 8" cable was 1.60 amp vs 1.15 amp for one of the 3' cables which RAVPower sells (which are excellent cables). So, maybe using it for a faster recharge rate might actually be handy.
3. As a free extra they provide a compass/lanyard/bottle clamp/carabiner unit. It all seems very nicely made and the compass (though very small) actually appears to be liquid-filled and of reasonable quality. However, they should take note that the clip on the carabiner (which is a mere 1" away from the compass) is made of a ferrous metal, which everyone knows is not a good practice since it affects the compass' orientation.
4. The battery bank also has a built-in flashlight (or 'torch' to some). The light output of the LED is not even as bright as one of the old 'pinch-style' keychain lights that were popular twenty years ago. If that's what it was designed for (finding a door lock at very close range and such) then it is sufficient (and BTW at its rate of discharge it would probably run continuously off that battery bank for about 2 - 3 months!). In other words, do NOT count on it to light the path you may be walking along in the woods.