RAVPower Filehub, 5 in 1 SD Card USB Reader, Wireless Hard Drive Companion WiFi Bridge Sharing Media Streamer 3000mAh External Battery Pack, White
|Sale:||$31.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$44.00 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Backup Storage: transfer files between sd cards ,usb drives and your devices(phone/tablet/camera) to free more space up for your devices.
- SD Card USB Reader: wirelessly recognize USB flash drive, hard disk, SDHC, SDXC cards with your devices (phone/tablet/computer)via APP.
- Wireless Bridge: bridge an existing wireless network, create secure Wi-Fi network, and share with friends or families. Never pay for multiple network.
- Media Streamer: seamlessly stream your videos, photos, and music from attached storage devices with your smartphones, tablets, and laptops via APP.
- External Battery Packs: built-in 3000mAh power bank (5V/1A) can be an emergency battery backup.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Up to 5 devices can connect to the FileHub wireless network simultaneously and access its SD card and USB storage.
Once connected, you can view photos, play songs and stream videos stored on the SD card or USB hard drive from your mobile device.
Move files freely between all connected device and storages. Take photos with your iPhone and send them to your friend's Android devices.
External Battery Charger
Smartphone running low on battery? Connect via the USB port and let the FileHub share its power.
Bridge Authentication Network
Unable to connect to Chromecast directly at a hotel? Connect Google Chromecast to your FileHub wireless network, and access hotel or public Internet via Bridge Mode.
Have to pay for every wireless device? Connect using FileHub and share the connection with your friends.
|Core||MTK 5350||MTK 5350||MTK 5350||MTK 5350||MTK 7620N|
|Compatible cards||SD SDHC SDXC||SD SDHC SDXC||MicroSD SDHC SDXC||MicroSD SDHC SDXC||SD SDHC SDXC|
|Internet Access Mode||Bridge||Bridge||AP Bridge Router||AP Bridge Router||AP Bridge Router|
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 12 Months Limited Product Warranty (caused by non-artificial quality issue, excluding man-made damage, misuse or force majeure) - SunvalleyTek is the ONLY authorized seller of RAVPower Brand products - 2nd hand purchase or purchase from a non-authorized seller/distributor will not covered by our warranty - 24 hours response email customer service - Technical phone support (Mon-Fri)
Top Customer Reviews
Bonus, it doubles up as external battery pack. 3,000mah may not be a lot but it does come in handy in those critical must have a charge situations.
Wireless wi-fi storage and external battery pack 3000mah
SD card slot
The size of the wifi disk is about the size of a portable hard drive. Slightly bigger than my S3; look at attached picture for reference.
To connect to the device you must make a wifi connection to it. It is named "WiFiSD-158E" and the password is "11111111". That is 8 ones BTW.
I was able to pick up a wide array of storage media. SD card, microsd in a sd card adapter, Flash drives ranging from 4gb to 32gb with many different brands. It was able to power a Seagate portable hard drive no problem while a SD card was also in the sd card slot.
Many different devices were used to connect to the wifi disk: Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Ipad 4, Acer laptop, Coby Cryos android tablet, galaxy S3, Iphone 5 and a t-mobile S2.
It says that up to 5 devices can be connected to it.Read more ›
1) Last year I used the Apple connection kit Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (MC531ZM/A) and uploaded the photos to my iPad3 but all too soon the iPad memory was full.
2) Next trip I took a Seagate Wireless Plus hard drive Seagate Wireless Plus 1 TB Mobile Device Storage with Built-In Wi-Fi Streaming (STCK1000100)and that worked much better but required an extra step since my camera is not wifi enabled. I had to load the images to my iPad then I could connect wirelessly to the Seagate and copy the files from the iPad to the Seagate. Then delete the photos from the iPad to make space for the next group. Effective but annoyingly time consuming.
3) My next attempt to simplify this was to try the Eye-fi Mobi card Eye-Fi Mobi 8GB SDHC Class 10 Wireless Memory Card, Frustration Free Packaging (MOBI-8-FF) CURRENT MODEL in my camera so I could send the photos directly to the Seagate Drive. The limitations with this setup are twofold: first the Mobi cards are fairly expensive, and second, you can only upload to a mobile device like iPhone or Android, thus duplicating the problem I already have with the memory limits of the iDevice.Read more ›
|Length: 7:03 Mins|
This is a very good product that worked perfectly with my Apple iPhones and both of our iPads! This device allows you to plug in a SD memory card, a USB memory stick or a USB hard drive and then connect to those storage devices using a built in WIFI network that is in the device. The RavPower WIFI Disk contains a rechargeable battery that will hold up to 3000 mAh of current charge to either operate itself for over 5 hours or it can be used to recharge your smart phone. I say smart phone because at 3000 mAh it will recharge your smart phone (Like an Apple iPhone) about 1.6 times but it really does not have enough power capacity to recharge a power hungry tablet like an Apple iPad 2, 3 or 4. Its output is 5VDC at 1 Amp current output.
The built in WIFI system can connect simultaneously to up to 5 devices and stream music, movies, store files or audio books that you can listen to. I installed a 64 GIG Patriot SD card and a 128 GIG Patriot USB memory stick into the device which gave it the capacity to store 192 GIG of data. Using this with my Apple iPad I expanded the storage capacity of my iPad from 64 GIG to 256 GIG with a rechargeable portable device. This is perfect for power users who need more memory while on the road.
In order to use the WIFI Drive with your Apple products or Android device you must download a free app named MobileFun. I tested the app extensively on Apple products using IOS 6 and it worked perfectly. I could not find an app compatible with the Kindle Fire but there is one for Android devices.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a terrific little device which allows your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or phone to read a SD card or a USB stick. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Steve Larson
I don't feel I can give an accurate review of this item, as I returned it because it was not what I needed.Published 3 days ago by DisLights
transfer speeds can be slow. but easily connects to ipad and ipad. if you ever need a charge, this is an external battery too. a bit larger than I would want. Read morePublished 4 days ago by T-Man
RAVPower FileHub works very well. However, viewing .mov files on an iOS device is choppy.
The Rav FileHub iOS app needs a lot of work. Read more
I purchased this unit to allow me to backup photos from an SD card to a flash drive. So, this review won't discuss any of the good/bad regarding using it to stream media. Read morePublished 4 days ago by mntony
A Godsend when we went on vacation. At the end of each day I used this and its WiFi capability along with my cell phone to transfer files from a SD Card to a hard drive. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer