Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RAVPower 36W 4-Port USB Desktop Wall Charger Charging Station with iSmart Technology for iPhone 6S iPad Samsung Galaxy Google Nexus Motorola HTC LG Nokia Lumia and More (White)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on April 24, 2014
The RAVPower® BOLT 30W/6A 4-Port USB Charging Station / USB Wall Charger is a good product. It feels and looks solid and performs as advertised. We have it on a utility table on the side of our kitchen, and it's used to charge a Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Dell 11z notebook. It charges all and stays cool. Actually very cool compared to the charger that came with the notebook.

It is a pleasure to have the charging station there instead of a power strip with three "wall warts" plugged into it. We keep the charging station at the back of the table with all but about 6" of cord tucked between the table and the wall. My wife then plugs in her devices and all looks organized.

I will say the blue led is super bright! It must be about 5 or 6 watts, compared to the kids night light of 1 watt. I originally used a hole punch to make a "dot" from black electric tape to cover it, but my wife did not like it as she then had no indicator light. She replaced it with a "dot" of blue painters tape; better but still too bright. She then added a second "dot" and it's perfect for her now. She can see the indicator light when she wants, and dosen't notice it otherwise.

I liked this so much, I purchased a second charging station, in black, for the top of my dresser and use it for my electronics. I did use the black "dot" on mine and I can tell the station is working when I plug into it and it shows "charging" on my cellphone or laptop and kindle.

If you have a few (up to four) devices to charge, don't hesitate to get one of these. It's a good product at a reasonable price.
on May 3, 2014
When i travel on Trips for work or on vacation that involve planes i try to pack as light as i can and would love to limit the amount of wired and plugs i carry. I saw this on woot and followed the link to amazon and read the reviews. after reading the reviews and seeing that either this product works perfectly or had issue. i really wanted to take a chance so i got one. it arrived in 2 days and i plugged in 2 cell phones and a ipad air to test it out. with in a few minutes i heard a high pitch noise coming from the device.
but
i did not panic, but, i contacted the manufacture. they got back with in a few hours and asked if they could send me another one.
again with in a few days i had a new one and plugged in everything again.
and this time it was perfect no noise and i used it a week to make sure it worked and it was awesome. i charged my wife's !PAD 4 i IPAD air and our cell phones and they all charges quicker than normal charges.

a few weeks later i went on a business trip and i only need e the wires and none of the wall transformers and this saved me alot of space

this product is awesome and defiantly made my life a lot easier when t o travel
on August 1, 2014
I do feel the amp rating is overstated on the 2.1 amp ports. It doesn't charge anywhere near as fast as the stock 2.0 amp charger Samsung supplies with my phone. Checking the battery usage graph confirms that there is a huge difference. My Samsung charger will will charge my phone from 10% to full in an hour, this charger takes almost 2 hours.
This 4-port USB charger is one of the handiest thing you can own. I bought a white version for home, and I convinced my office to get a black one.

There are four available ports: two can charge at 1.2A for mobile phones, and two can charge at 2.4A for tablets. You can obviously use any of the ports, but they are labelled so you can connect the proper things to them.

As long as you have a USB charging cable, you can plug this in. It can output to a Lightning cable, mini-USB, micro-USB, and most other cables as long as one end is a USB.

Personally we have one micro-USB cable, and three Lightning cables attached (as we are an Apple household). It's on the bedside table so we can leave things charging overnight. I recommend getting at least one Anker 6-foot Lightning Cable (White) so you can charge it, but with a cable long enough that you can still use it in bed. You can thank me later.

This is one of the best purchases I've made and this device has been incredibly handy. Recommended.
on December 10, 2014
I bought this before a weeklong vacation. At home I find it pretty convenient to swap my iPhone and iPad mini in one charger; I play audiobooks on my iPad for bed so the phone can charge overnight and the tablet during the day as needed. However I knew on this trip I would be using both heavily during the day and wanting to charge them at night. Plus charging a camera battery. This gadget of course handles those three and still room to grow! It performed beautifully. I have used it on a couple of trips since then as well with no complaints.

Update: My husband and I got a new dog and she chewed his computer cord one day. Our old phone charger station plugged into the wall and the cords hung down, in the kitchen where the dogs are kept during the day. We now use this charger on a daily basis - on a bookshelf in the living room where the cords aren't accessible - and it works great to keep our two iPods charged, and as necessary my Kindle or other devices. I plug my iPad in for just a little bit each day and it keeps it topped off nicely. I have since purchased a second one for travel that works just as well as the first. This is my favorite charger.
on March 31, 2014
Charges items fast and really happy to have all my cords in one place! Only reason for not giving 5 stars is the blue power light is VERY bright. I keep this beside the bed and it literally lights up the entire room. I had to cover this light with a strip of black electrical tape to block it out.
on December 25, 2015
Don't buy it. The power cord shorted out and almost caught the rug on fire-not safe.I got this for my daughter and her and her kids used it a lot but after a while the power cord where it attaches to the box shorted out,big spark and a black mark on her carpet-lucky she was there and saw the entire thing and it also tripped the circuit breaker in the house.
review image review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 19, 2014
This review is for the RAVPower® 50W/10A USB Travel Wall Charger / USB Desktop Charge 6-Port Rapid Charging Station (wanted to indicate that since both devices use the same review page)

Included in the box with the charger is the power cord (approximately 3 feet 9 inches) and instruction manual.

This USB charger is a 4 port charger with 2 of those ports smart chargers (capable of 30 watts and 6A output). This charger has been compatible and charged everything I have thrown at it, new and old devices alike. I have charged my Galaxy S4, my old Blackberry, my old Droid X and X2, and several other USB devices such as my Bluetooth headphones with no issues at charging any of them. Charging is also fairly quick for most devices. I do wish that all 4 ports were smart chargers but this is only a minor annoyance for a device that is only 14 bucks.
There is an LED indicator light on the front when it is plugged into the wall, however it does not change when something is charging or when it has finished charging. I would have liked to see an indicator light for each plug that indicates the charging status and an off button for turning off the light when not in use. However though this is a well-made device that is compact, lightweight and easy to use for traveling on the road.

Overall this is a very well designed solid quality USB charger that is light weight and easy to travel with. There are some minor annoyances but still a good charger for the price.

4 and a half stars.

I received this device as part of a package of samples for review.
on December 19, 2014
RAVPower® 30W/6A 4-Port Rapid Charging Station / USB Travel Wall Charger

Works great for me. I use this charger to charge my devices such as power bank, tablets, and smartphone. It can also supply power for my USB-powered fan. Awesome.

It has cord plug (two prong), so the charger doesn't hang around on the outlet. It feels kinda bit light and cheap plastic... sort of bulky, but hey, it is just fine for traveling. If RAVPower make a similar model with slimmer/smaller version, I will buy one.

I bought this item at regular price. I wrote my honest review at my own will and free time.
on August 10, 2014
UPDATE: We bought this in July 2014. Worked great until this week. I expected it to last more than 6 months, so I'm dropping down the star rating. It's quite disappointing when an item has such a short shelf life.

We purchased this rapid charger for a two-week road trip. It came quickly, delivered in 2 days using Amazon Prime. As promised, we were able to charge two Kindle Fires and two Samsung Galaxy 4 smart phones. We plugged in the devices between 10 and 11 pm, and by morning everything was fully charged. Since coming back home, this one charger has replaced the multiple wall chargers in different rooms. It's nice not to have so many wires cluttering up the house. Sunvelleytek Customer Care, the seller, even followed up with an email to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase, which was a nice touch.