Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 356 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 377 reviews
on July 2, 2015
Glasses were scheduled to come next week. Shipping was fast and got here in 3-4 days !! I am ecstatic. They are authentic . Ray ban logo in between glasses and on as well. The ray ban case was included as well as a eye glass cleaner (wipe).
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 6, 2017
I took the time to buy these and real ones directly from sunglass hut and after comparing the two, the ones sold on Amazon (unless you buy from Amazon as the seller) are all fake. I even paid 125 for these fakes. If you don't believe me, go to sunglass hut and compare yourself.

First you can see the difference in the box. The real box has a nice texture while the fake ones are completely smooth. The real glasses come in a brown case and the fakes come in black. The quality are pretty much the same though. The texture on the nose bridge of the glasses is completely different - on the real ones it is very subtle while the fakes are much more defined and cheap looking. The "Ray-Ban" font is also slightly different though everything is much easier to see in person compared to photos.

However, the biggest give away was the small "RB" engraving on the right lens. On the real ones they are etched on the inside and cannot be viewed from outside while the fake ones are the opposite.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and don't spend 100+ dollars on fakes and spend the 50 more to make sure they are real.
review image review image review image review image
on November 5, 2015
It's such a nice glasses. Fashion, style and good quality. Fit my face so great. No worry if anyone who has small face. Otherwise, the product came really on time.
on May 2, 2016
Love these glasses! Came quickly and in proper packaging. I have a narrow face and high cheek bones - usually hard for me to find sunglasses that work and don't look too large for my face. I received so many compliments on them! Definitely would buy again.
review image
on June 26, 2017
I'm always paranoid about receiving a fake pair of sunglasses so I went into Nordstrom before these arrived to look over the details on the sunglasses so that I can compare it when these came in the mail. All of the details on these sunglasses match the one I tried on at Nordstrom such as the fine, ribbed detailing on the nose bridge, temple, and rim of the lenses, and the logo on the lens, back of the nose bridge, and the inside of the temple. The weight and fit on my face was also the same. So, I feel confident that these are authentic. I also received everything else like the case, lens cloth, etc. (see picture). Happy with my purchase!
on January 19, 2016
Like any Ray-Ban's these are of unbeatable quality, utility, and style. The round frames are a more unique variant because most people have the aviators or the wayfarers and that just adds to the presence that these sunglasses exude. They're surprisingly heavy, however, so when you take them off they leave red impressions on your nose where the nose pads rest.
on July 25, 2015
These sunglasses are absolutely beautiful. Never liked the aviator style because I didn't like the humongous oblong lenses that would cover most of my cheeks. These sunglasses are great, a nice symmetrical round lense (that isn't a perfect circle, so no overly retro look).

I problem I've had with previous pairs of sunglasses was the sense tint- it was always WAY too dark for my liking. I just went hiking with these yesterday; they provide a wonderful, natural-looking tint for protection and comfort, without blocking out all light to simulate night time.

I was worried that this size might've been too big for me. I am a fairly slender female; my head isn't necessarily small, but I do have a long oval face. These actually fit perfectly; they sit relaxed on my nose bridge and their position doesn't budge. Technically, the smaller size probably would've fit me as well, but they would've sat awkwardly and the very very top of my nose, making it appear as if they're glued to my cheeks. I'd recommend purchasing this size, unless you really do have quite a small head.

These appear to be very high-quality sunglasses and I have no reason to doubt their authenticity. The inside of the frame says made in Italy. Overall, really happy with my purchase.
on January 5, 2016
Despite a shipping problem and having to wait a bit longer for them to arrive I was pleasantly surprised when I found out they're 100% real. Made in Italy, the RB etched on the side, everything. Came very nicely packaged (-: Very happy!
on October 7, 2016
I really love these sunglasses. The round frames are really flattering on most faces, and Rayban really makes great quality sunglasses. Would highly recommend.
on October 12, 2016
I really like the glasses. They came all perfect and they are original! The shipping was kinda slow and takes time but it's because the product came from the other part of the world. I am really satisfied. Thank you so much seller.
review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.