Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(3 star). See all 1,486 reviews
on December 27, 2017
I have not really used this much since I downloaded it. I have several other daily Bible readings that I do everyday, and this one rates below all the others. I'm not saying that it is not a good devotional, but for me it is not one that just grabs my attention.
on November 3, 2015
In October I would have given this app 5 stars but as soon as we went into November I started having trouble with it. Opened it for the first devotional in the month and it said it was the 2nd, on ALL of them, November 2, it said it was the 3rd, on All of them, still said it's the 3rd today so that's good. Tried to uninstall then re-install, still the same. Deleated it, tried to re-buy it but couldn't, it just said I had already bought it, went ahead and tried it, same problem. Given up and sent a request for help from the developer, hope to hear back soon.
on August 22, 2017
Still trying to get what I want
on October 8, 2016
Convenient for my daily devotion but don't like the idea of having one more password controlled access app, especial y the Word of God!
on December 6, 2015
I love Our Daily Bread but. . . it is frustrating when the date is stuck as several others have reported. November and December have been this way with all devotionals as Nov. 1 or Dec. 1 . . . and they are in reverse order. I do not know how to fix this. The bad info is apparently downloaded on my Kindle Fire now so do I try to remove and reload the app?
on February 3, 2014
I like this app. I had been reading the little booklets for years and decided to buy the app to be able to continue on the go reading. It is easy to use and clearly laid out but if you don't open it on day 1 of each month, you'll miss that devo and there's no way to download it to get it back. I did not log into the app for 2 months and now I can't get those archived devotions back. If anyone has figured out how to get these lost devotions, please tell me how. I can't believe a paid app would exclude just because I didn't log in on the right day.
on May 13, 2015
it's just good to read .
what the mind reads, hears and sees
the spirit will follow. Live Life Well and enjoy, it passes quickly.
on October 24, 2015
ANEVER READ IT
on February 7, 2014
This is a simple way to get The Word into my life even when I have a busy day. I really think it is important to Read the Bible everyday as a Christian. It is the guide for our lives as Christians. I have many Bibles, and I like this one because it can go everywhere I go without carrying an actual "Book" around.
on November 4, 2013
I like it but some of the menu buttons (e.g., share) are not working in the app that I downloaded. Do you have a fix? I own a first gen Kindle Fire.