- This A-Type, angular contact ball bearing is best suited to applications with high axial loads. This bearing also works well in radial or combined radial-thrust applications but should never be used alone to support moment loads or reversing axial loading.
- Thoroughly coated in MIL-PRF-3150 or MIL-PRF-6085 oil and drained of excess and vacuum sealed in a plastic bag for shipping.
- Manufactured to ABEC 1F precision tolerances related to the bearing bore, outer diameter, radial runout, axial runout and radial play.
- Static Thrust Rating 970 pounds, Dynamic Thrust Rating 960 pounds
- This RBC thin section ball bearing can be advantageous in a design where space limitations, combined loading, or weight restrictions are proving to be challenging to overcome with a traditional ball bearing solution.
Have one to sell?
RBC SAA10AG0 Thin Section Ball Bearing, 440C Stainless Steel, Unsealed, Angular A-Type, 1" Bore x 1.375" OD x 0.25" Width
|Price:||$211.67 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$54.91 (21%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||RBC Thin Section Ball Bearings|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Bore Diameter||1 inches|
|Bore Diameter Tolerance||+0.0000 / -0.0004 inches|
|Outside Diameter||1.375 inches|
|Outside Diameter Tolerance||+0.0000 / -0.0005 inches|
|Overall Width||0.25 inches|
|Max Rotational Speed||16840 RPM|
|Static Load Capacity||340 pounds|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||194 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Width Tolerance||+0.000 / -0.005 inches|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This A-Type, angular contact ball bearing is best suited to applications with high axial loads. This bearing also works well in radial or combined radial-thrust applications but should never be used alone to support moment loads or reversing axial loading.
There are no customer reviews yet.