|Manufacturer Part Number||AC-02C Holeshot Blk|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-cruiser-motorcycles|
RC Components Airstrike Holeshot Eclipse Air Cleaner for 1997-2007 Harley-Davidson Touring, 1997 & Newer Softails & Dynas - AC-02C Holeshot Eclipse
|Sale:||$379.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stylish Black Anodized, High Performance, CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Air Cleaner with K&N Filter
- Face Plate design matches RC Components Wheel Styles and creates the "WOW" factor in both looks and performance!
- Billet Base Plate incorporates a Velocity Stack along with a K&N High-Flow Air Filter for Maximum Air Flow and Performance
- Hidden Crank Case Breathers eliminate hoses and brackets for a cleaner look. Installation hardware and Instructions Included. Made in the USA!
- Fits these Harley-Davidson models: 1997-2007 Touring, 1997 & Newer Softails and 1997 & Newer Dyna Models. NOTE: Will not fit 1996-2001 Touring models with Magneti Marelli Fuel Injection Systems. NOTE: Center of Faceplate now says "RC"
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You are buying a RC Components Air Cleaner that will fit the following Harley-Davidson models: 1997-2007 Touring, 1997 & Newer Softails and 1997 & Newer Dynas. This is a high performance air cleaner with a velocity stack and high flow K&N Air Filter. Hidden crank case breathers eliminate hoses and brackets for a clean custom finish while also enhancing air flow. You will get a nice performance increase with this air cleaner with attractive styling. RC Components Air Cleaners have faceplates that match their wheel styles and do include all needed mounting hardware and instructions. For even more performance, add their exhaust systems to your Harley. PLEASE NOTE: This is a special order from the manufacturer which usually takes 10-15 days before we can ship it.
NOTE: Will not fit 1996-2001 Touring models with Magneti Marelli Fuel Injection Systems.