Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 206 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on May 20, 2015
After 2 1/2 years the TV is struggling to turn on. If I unplug it and plug it back in after a minute that eventually works, but based on the other comments it's just a matter of time before it won't turn on at all. I should feel lucky it's lasted this long since for many others it only worked for a few months. But I expect a TV to last at least 5 + year and really much longer. It sounds more expensive to fix than it's worth. Won't buy RCA again.
on February 16, 2014
We have been using this tv every day since november of 2012 and it still is in absolute perfect condition. The quality of the picture couldn't be any better, there are no fan sounds and it never gets hot. Just like any flat panel tv you need a sound bar or some other sort of external sound device, but other than that, which is understandable, it is perfect.!
on February 15, 2013
This is a great TV. Bought it as a Christmas gift for my brother and he loves it. He hasn't had any issues with it at all. All connects, everything worked great. The packaged the TV so well that nothing was broke or scratched.
on December 8, 2012
This item arrived within 2 days after ordering it! It is extrememly lightweight (even a grandma can lift it!), has great color and sound, was extremely easy to set up, and very affordable!
on November 14, 2012
Great,fantastic picture,easy setup,very easy instructions, has four hdmi inputs which is great. It's also very light which made it easy for me to mount it on wall by myself. I still can't believe the picture quality.
on June 1, 2013
picture quality is great, size is huge for our bedroom. My husband loves playing Xbox games on it from the bed... now he expects a bigger tv for the living room!
on September 5, 2012
In twenty words, Picture Excellent, sound get real hook to home theater AH-SOME!!
Use it for TV and Monitor, have HP 21" monitor and Toshiba 24" TV ( I'm a Gamer ) it's Better has 170 view angle. If you have friends, you know what I'm talking about. Finish of my man room perfectly, to the point of my grand kids want to go to grandpa's house more to play and
I don't have high speed internet. But I do order the right games from amazon.com. Well no high tec mumbo Jumbo, Have two other TV's 50", Plasma for sports and 55" LCD front main room. Paid a lot more for them one was from Costco this Unit has just as good if not better pic quality. Oh yah the remote is nice and simply with a lot of features. I proud to say I have an RCA TV again. Thanks guys U made my days full of more sunshine.

Thanks, Don
44 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
Easy set up directions and hook up. Screen looks great on hd channels. Sound is decent unless you're a surround sound advocate. If everything stays the way it came out of the box this was an excellent buy. It's the perfect size for our bedroom. My wife just loves. it.
on July 11, 2012
First one had 2 stuck black pixels grouped together dead center of screen. Returned for replacement. Second one has one pixel stuck bright blue in the middle of the screen.

The headphone jack on both produces a loud hum along with the sound - checked with multiple headphones. Does not affect the built-in speakers. Also does not affect line-out, but line-out volume is not controlled by the remote. I normally plug my amplifier in to the headphone jack so the remote can control the volume. Now I can't use the TV remote to adjust volume.

Otherwise works as advertised and a good value for the price. 4 HDMI ports. Digital tuner is faster and better than other cheap TVs. Still trying to decide about returning the second one to try again, or living with it. Amazon returns make it easy, but I'm concerned that this model is cheap because they knowingly used bad screens and bad headphone jack circuitry. 2 for 2 so far.
on November 30, 2012
Well it was my first major purchase from Amazon. This was the item I was most concerned with. TV=fragile. The box is still perfect. Not one ding or dent on it. I know shocked that it traveled across the country with no injuries! I opened the box. Everything was packed super nice. Let it warm up to room temp. We live in ND.. The temps were below 0 when it arrived. Install and connection are super easy.. Oh it offers 4 HDMI inputs not 3 as listed. The colors are super rich. Blacks are black. The warm colors are warm. You can adjust your colors to fit your liking. I like warm happy colors. Cinema view/movie view is so nice and crisp. The sound is surprising amazing. I was thinking tin can, small little girl sounding TV. Well I was wrong keeping it around 18 is perfectly fine for watching and listening to my favorite programs. The base is sturdy and easy to install in about 5 minutes. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.