Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on July 14, 2013
Bought this for my guest room, and everyone who has stayed here says they can't believe the picture an the sharpness of it. Works great an I would suggest buying this to anyone.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on March 20, 2013
Aside from the fact that it takes about 10 seconds to let you know that you've turned it on, this TV has been perfect for me. I use it on a screened porch so I didn't want to spend a fortune. This TV has performed above and beyond my expectations.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on March 28, 2015
Just Got this RCA today. Set up was easy and everything came together well. It is early to say but so far I really like this TV. It is no Samsung or LG or Sony but for the price it is a good TV. Sound is good. Other reviews said it was bad but I put it on surround sound and it is good So far no problems with this TV. It was on sale and I got it for 300.00. I will tell others of this RCA. I am happy
' It's been 6 months since I have had this TV and I am buying a new TV. This TV has good picture to it but the hues are bad. I get orange faces, the color gets off at times. Other than that I am happy with the TV. Buying a new Samsung with good color to it I am tired of orange faces and red lip stick on faces. I hope others have not had this problem. I have tried working with the controls and setups but nothing works. No matter what I do I get orange faces. So sad this TV is like this.
on June 2, 2016
The pictures of the tv did not match actual tv. Could not hook up sound bar because it did not have an "out". This was my whole purpose of buying a new tv. Very disappointed.
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I was searching for an easy to use HDTV for my 90 year-old grandmother and I am happy I went with this RCA 42-inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV. Setup was very easy and the remote is simple to use.

Does come with two HDMI, PC, USB port and AV inputs for individuals who wish to connect more components and devices. Displays beautiful vivid colors that are crisp and vibrant. Sound quality is produced from two 8 watt speakers that sound clear and not muffled. Ultra thin and weighs less than 40 pounds. The swivel stand is an added bonus since must table top stands do not move.

Great value for the money and highly recommend it.
on February 7, 2013
We shopped around for a TVs for a long time before settling on this model. Was a little worried because there weren't many reviews at the time of my purchase, but decided to try it anyway.

I paid an extra $8.99 for Amazon Prime Saturday delivery, but unfortunately the TV was not delivered until Monday (amazon refunded the shipping fees). Got the TV set up and turned on and immediately noticed the LEDs bleeding from the edges of the screen. Also had what looked like a large ripple radiating from the right edge of the screen. I called RCA and was told we got a TV with a bad panel so logged on to amazon.com and requested a replacement. They sent me prepaid labels to send the bad TV back to them and sent a replacement out overnight.

Got the replacement hooked up yesterday and everything works beautiful. Colors and lighting are even, picture is clear and sharp, and no ripple this time! Very happy with my purchase and with the service from Amazon!!
on May 27, 2016
Great simple big screen TV. Not a smart TV but inexpensive and great resolution - exactly what I was looking for. Shipped quickly, too.
on February 1, 2013
I was really excited when I saw this for $350. I've wanted an LED TV for a while and could finally afford one. Performance is just OK. pix-elates during bright flashes on the screen. Also color washes out at greater than 30 degree angle, can still see picture just looks like its in a bright fog. Head on though the picture quality is excellent, and the features are pretty good. One thing that I was really disappointed in is that I have a wii for the wife and kids and this does not have the standard coax input you need the HD connectors. From what I've seen with those it's hit and miss on quality and picture so I'm hoping the one I've ordered will be good. All in all I think it is well worth the price, but definitely not the best out there. If I would've had more to spend I might have tried the TCL 48" LED or gotten another Vizio.
on November 7, 2016
It works okay for our main TV..The 'red' color seems to dominate on certain shows making noses red and/or bright lipstick... It's kinda weird but the TV works...Also the output for the speakers don't work so a sound bar or suround speakers wouldn't work..I'll probably only buy a TV locally from now on..But it was a good price so ya know :)
on April 23, 2015
Had the tv for about two months now and it's great especially for the price. Sound is not the best but we have speakers we use with it. Had to change some color settings as well but has a great picture quality. Xbox one games and blue Rays look phenomenal