Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

on May 13, 2017
TV has a great picture but can not operate the remote for Directv. There is no code to enter.
on May 16, 2017
This may be the worst purchase I have ever made. The video is horrible. No movement is fluid--every movement of people and objects is jerky and extremely unnatural. The audio is very tinny and the highest volume is very low. Additionally, I can find to audio output jacks for connecting to my stereo. The is only one set of component input jacks. The manual says there are AV input jacks, if you press the input key on the remote, AV comes up as an option, and there is am AV button on the remote. However, there are no AV input jacks to be found on the TV, preventing me from connecting certain peripherals. The TV will not sync up with my DirecTV remote. The legs are very flimsy, and there are no instructions for installing them. Although this was a total waste of money, I did learn one thing--I will never buy a TV online again.
on May 23, 2017
Great picture quality
on May 31, 2017
I purchased an RCA TV. What a mistake. I needed manufacture support and called the help line for RCA and was told that the phone service for RCA TV's had closed and that I had to email them with my question. I couldn't believe this and called on three separate occasions and was told the same thing, that phone service wasn't available. 4 days later no one has answered my three emails. Frustration! I returned the TV and purchased another brand that has a good reputation for customer service.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.