As if the quad core processor and the 8G of internal storage wasn't enough, the 8 Apollo packs a wider, more resolute 1024 x 768 screen. Don't be surprised if the 8 Apollo becomes your go-to tablet for all things fun.
Note:For battery issues:
• The AC adapter is for use with this unit only. Do not use it with other equipment. • Do not charge the battery in high temperatures. Charge using the Charging AC Adapter (included) To Wall Outlet To Mico-USB port
• Do not wait for the battery to be fully depleted before charging again. Keep the battery charged as needed. • If tablet has not been used for a long period of time, the battery might be in over discharge protection mode and may take longer to charge.
Prolong the Battery Life
• If you aren’t using Wi-Fi, go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Wi-Fi, turn it off.
• Don’t leave the Maps or Navigation apps open on the screen when you’re not using them. • Turn down screen brightness and set a shorter screen timeout: Settings -> Device -> Display.
• If you don’t need it, turn off automatic syncing for all apps: Settings -> Accounts ->[Google account-name].