BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2017
Bought this item on June 6... I only use it in the morning to hear the news while getting ready for work... less than 5 months later it's failed...It started out playing for 15 minutes then going to static like it loss the signal then it shuts down... Now you can't play it for more than 2 minutes then dies off. Stay away from this product.
on September 11, 2017
Great little portable radio. I use mine in the bathroom and bedroom.
on September 18, 2017
Wonderful radio for my bathroom. Use out everyday.
on June 27, 2017
I like the radio. I got it today.
on January 3, 2015
Really does what it was expected to do: It fits on bathroom shelf since shape and size are about the same as can of shaving cream etc. FM reception is very good, despite brig all blockage from apartments, metal window frames, etc. Sound can adjust to high treble so it can be heard with shower or sink running. this is actually the second one I bought, as a gift for a friend.
on July 16, 2015
We wanted a battery operated clock radio for the bathroom and were having a hard time finding one that wasn't really electric and just battery back-up, too expensive or had a zillion features we didn't want. Love the color, which matches my Clinique products :) and is spa-like. We just want to be able to check the time and hear the news and weather as we are getting ready to go out and this does it. Highly recommend this product!
on October 5, 2017
Great little radio for the bathroom when soaking in the tub!!
on April 11, 2017
it is not clear,static all the the time
on August 15, 2017
Could only get a few clear stations.
on November 21, 2016