- Brand Name: RCA
- Model Number: EZ2000
- Optical Zoom: 3.5 x
- Display Size: 2 inches
RCA EZ2000 Digitel Camcorder with 3.5x Optical Zoom and 2-Inches LCD Screen - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HD Recording - High Definition Video Resolution: 1280 x 721
- Slim Design with point-and-shoot simplicity, small and portable, just aim and press RECORD.
- Memory Card Slot - Allows recording to Micro SD memory cards. Supports up to 16GB Micro SD memory cards.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery - Internal, rechargeable battery - charging adapter included
- Accessory Kit Includes - AV Cable, Wrist Strap, USB Cable, and Battery Charging Adapter
- Slim design, 2.0-inch LCD color screen, digital camcorder: video recording: Record in HD (720p - H.264), HQ or WebQ quality
- Micro SD expansion slot expands memory up to 16GB; mini USB connection; HDMI connection
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Luckily, I got it for only $50 in a sale, and after using it, I'd say I paid about the right price for it. The on-board mic does pick up audio decently enough. The portability is nice, as the camera is super-slim, but the fact that you have to use a separate cable to plug it into a computer is a little annoying, and probably my second-biggest gripe. I guess I've been spoiled by the Flip camera's built-in USB plug.
Another annoyance is the lack of a tripod screw mount. Unless you have a tripod with a clamp, nothing can hold this thing in place. That may work for you; it wasn't a great match for me.
It has a rechargeable battery, built-in. It gets the job done, but I would've preferred a choice of rechargeable or standard alkaline. You can only charge the battery with a separate AC adapter.
As far as I know, the camera was designed with just a tiny bit of internal memory. To shoot for any practical amount of time, you'll need a separate Micro SD card. Mine came with a 4GB card, so I can shoot in HD for juuuuust under 2 hours.
The grip on the unit isn't that great. I don't have very large hands, but I sometimes have trouble finding the right place to hold because the camera's shape is kind of squarish. The rubber strip on the front helps you keep your grip, but holding it just feels awkward. The record button and its surrounding ring of controls also feel a little too squishy, with not enough tactile feedback. The other buttons work fine, with little clicks.Read more ›
|Length: 1:34 Mins|
I was looking for something cheap and simple that made great video for a beginner. My expectations were low, but my hopes were high. I finally decided on this model mainly because I found a great deal on a used one here. I'm very glad I bought it and am very happy with my first camcorder.
First of all, a little clarification that I found out before I purchased this, but someone might not if they go solely by the description of this item.
1. It has a two inch screen, not four inch.
2. It has 2x digital zoom, not 3.5x optical zoom. There is no optical zoom on this camcorder.
Here are the things I like about it:
1. The USB connector is standard, not proprietary.
2. It's light, small and fast.
3. The built-in microphone records decent sound at a good level.
4. You can mount both the internal memory and the memory card at the same time when you connect it to your computer via USB and it works like UMS, which is perfect for Linux.
5. Though there is no lock, the power switch is cleverly made and not likely to get turned on by accident, though it could happen.
6. The video quality is much better than I expected it to be.
7. The size is perfect, about the size of the average smart phone with much better video than any phones I've personally experienced. Much more responsive, too.
8. It keeps a charge for a very long time.
Here are the things I don't like about it:
1.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like this camera because it does exactly what it says it does right after the box after you charge it. Read morePublished on March 2, 2013 by Elizabeth Parsell
It would not turn on unless it was still plugged in, and then it wouldn't turn on at all! Disappointment on Christmas morning.Published on January 5, 2013 by Amazon Customer
It is ok for small up close short videos maybe for youtubing or projects but it is not the best to video and focus for family events.Published on May 23, 2012 by G. Lilly
I had ordered this fpr my nephew for Christmas. He was very excited as he wanted to make movies with it. Read morePublished on March 12, 2012 by Lynda Klee
With the positive reviews and really great price I had high hopes for this little video recorder but unfortunately the video quality is really awful. Read morePublished on January 4, 2012 by Desert Gypsy
The product came with all the accessories explained in the display, and in the original box. The camecorder works perfectly and I am happy with it.Only misleading info. Read morePublished on November 7, 2011 by samk