|Item Weight||21.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 11 x 14.5 inches|
|Item model number||ICE102-Red|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Compact Ice Maker, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact Ice Maker in Red
- Enjoy a batch of ice in as little as 6 minutes
- Produces 26lbs of ice per day in choice of 2 ice sizes
- Stores up to 1.5 lbs of ice at a time
- 2.3 Quart Reservoir with Electronic LED Controls
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Be prepared for any party or gathering, planned or spur-of-the-moment; with this top selling Compact Ice Maker. This Black ice maker is perfect for outdoor activities and entertaining. The portable design lets you enjoy a cold, refreshing drink anywhere you go. Featuring two cube sizes so you can customize your ice to your drink; and a 2.3 quart reservoir so you can make plenty of ice ahead of time to have on hand. Electronic controls with an LED indicator means you can put in your ice order with the touch of a button and be ready to serve soda, lemonade, cocktails and more. Produces 26 pounds of ice in 24 hours.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I added photo of my setup, to explain the little table, and ice maker combined. Realize, you add water to it. I found a cup that fills the resevoir in one shot, and simply add water that way. One filling makes a little more than 2-full loads of ice. And it makes those really fast.
I make the ice, and put it into an ICE BIN in my freezer, then turn this thing off. That way, it should LAST me a lot longer than it would if you expected it to keep the ice for you.
I recommend POWER OFF when you are not making ICE. It powers up FAST. And makes ice FAST. I like it a lot!
Never understood the propensity of modern appliances to NEVER FULLY SHUT OFF... This one, for instance, has a green light that BLINKS non-stop as long as it is "OFF". To me, that's a waste. So, I purchased a block, grounded, ON/OFF switch, that the cord plugs into, then that plugs into the wall. That way, I can FULLY turn it off when I'm NOT making Ice. The way I use it, I make 3-full loads of ice, then shut it off until I am running LOW on Ice again. So, this thing is OFF most of the time, and ON only about 1-hour 3-times a week. In my view, it should therefore, last for YEARS using this approach.
I've had this now, for almost a year. Still works VERY WELL. HOWEVER, a few things I have done to keep it alive... (1). I not only turn it OFF, but; I have an inline SWITCH installed, that cuts the power to it all together, when it is not being used. I truly believe this may have had a positive impact on it's long life. (2). I have very HARD water where I live, so; I use the VENDING water ONLY in this thing. The kind you see at Walmart or other stores, where you can buy a 3-gallon at a time jug. I am sure it has another positive impact on longevity. (3) I always check the water level BEFORE turning it back on. So, as long as you treat it nicely, and don't use it more than 2-or-3-days a week, as do I, then; it will last you a very long time!
Every summer I Brew insane amounts of iced tea and I also work outdoors in the heat and need ice to fill my water cooler for work so I am constantly running out of ice. The Ice Maker in the fridge just can't keep up with the demand. The freezer takes 2 hours, this thing takes less than 10 minutes!
When I come home from work I fill it up and it runs all night until I go to bed. Each day it produces enough ice for me to keep my summer beverages cool and at the same time make an extra bucket of ice that I use in my water cooler.
Here are the only cons I have for this item.
1. before you use it you may want to give it a thorough cleaning with mild detergent.. I gave mine a quick rinse instead of a thorough wash and my first batch of Ice left a plasti-like taste in my beverage when melted. Cleaning it properly before the next use fixed that.
2. It judges the state of the ice by a timer not a thermostat. So 7 minutes for small ice 13 minutes for large (approximately). It takes a while for the chillers to get nice and cold so the first 2 batches or so it makes are pretty lousy little ice balls, but once she gets running up to speed, you'll easily get a pound of ice every hour. So if you are hosting a cocktail hour at your house, you might want to plug this guy in about an hour before your guests arrive. :o)
Update: It's been 2 months now and it still works like a champ. Our friends come over on weekends and this thing gets a work out with all the mixed drinks we're making. The ice tray is almost always full and everyone loves having fresh ice. I highly recommend buying one of these.
Update 2: The machine flat out died. It gave an "Add Water" warning even though the machine was full of water. I cleaned it out but nothing. It would cycle, pretend to make ice and then error out again. Here's where I got mad. It was still under the 90 Igloo warranty so I called them.
Igloo informed me that even though it has their name on it, they don't make it and they would not honor the warranty. Click, they hung up on me. So,Igloo just lost me as a customer for life and I plan on making it know to everyone how horrible their customer support is.
Thankfully, I purchased the extended warranty through canopy and they were really awesome. They e-mailed me a shipping label within minutes for a full refund. So, lesson learned, never trust Igloo but by the extended warranty.