Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "RCA RCRPS06GR 6 Device Universal Remote" and save 69% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
RCA RCRPS06GR 6 Device Universal Remote
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.31. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Go to your favorite TV and satellite or cable channels instantly! Like presets on a car radio, RCA Universal Remotes with Presets let you set your favorites, then go to them with a single button press.
- And like all RCA remotes, this 6-device remote is simple to program and easy to use, with advanced functionality for more sophisticated home theater setups and codes that support the latest home theater devices, including streaming players.
- Preset channel capability lets you program your 10 favorite channels for TV and satellite or cable
- Master power lets you automatically turn all your programmed devices on or off
- Audio input and TV input keys make it easy to manage your home theater components
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to similar items
This item RCA RCRPS06GR 6 Device Universal Remote
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ShopVoxx||Amazon.com||Inteset Technologies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 11 x 3 in||6 x 4 x 2 in||2.24 x 1 x 7 in||1.5 x 7 x 2 in||2 x 8 x 8 in||4.8 x 1.4 x 10.71 in|
Go to your favorite TV and satellite or cable channels instantly! Like presets on a car radio, RCA Universal Remotes with Presets let you set your favorites, then go to them with a single button press. And like all RCA remotes, this 6-device remote is simple to program and easy to use, with advanced functionality for more sophisticated home theater setups and codes that support the latest home theater devices, including streaming players. Preset channel capability lets you program your 10 favorite channels for TV and satellite or cable Master power lets you automatically turn all your programmed devices on or off Audio input and TV input keys make it easy to manage your home theater components Learning capability lets you capture functions from your original component remotes Macro capability (up to 6 activities) simplifies multi-step routines (like watching a DVD) into a single step
Top customer reviews
1. Works great in my application! I am using it to control my bedroom AV system. I did not want to spend Logitech Harmony money on this system. I do have a Harmony 650 for my living room home theatre and I love it, I just didn't want to spend that much on my bedroom system. Plus, a harmony would be a bit of an overkill in this application.
2. "Advanced Audio Punch Through" works great. This allows volume control via the last audio component selected. Therefore, if you last pressed the TV button it will control TV volume, BUT, if you last pressed AUDIO it will control your audio component's volume instead of the TV. This is great if your system has an AV receiver or soundbar. This is the reason I bought this remote as I have an older Sony 5.1 receiver in my bedroom that I needed to control the volume with this remote.
3. IR Range is excellent and really more than enough for my bedroom system. You don't really have to point the remote directly at a device for it work.
THE SO SO
1. Although this remote does have macros allowing you to program in a sequence of commands to one key, it does not have activity functions like a Harmony. I do miss the activity functions, but selecting the device I want to control and using "Advanced Audio Punch Through" is working well in my system. If you like the activity functionality of a Harmony - which allows you to turn on and off certain components for a specific activity - you may not be thrilled with this remote. I mainly use a Roku in my bedroom and didn't need the activity functionality.
2. This remote does have a backlight feature that is plenty bright. However, it only comes on when you press the illuminate button towards the bottom of the remote. There is no switching the back light on so that the remote illuminates with every key press. My older RCA universal remote had this feature. I don't really use this feature so it's not a big deal. Others may be disappointed by it's absence.
3. Programming the remote is a bit of a pain. You have to hold down the button for the corresponding device you'd like to program while entering a five digit code. This isn't a huge deal, but was a bit cumbersome. Also, for many of the more major brands there were several codes so you had to go through them to find the right one. Although not as simple and sleek as programming a Harmony this is the typical process for a universal remote.
4. For some reason there is not a code section for blu-ray players included with this remote. It's odd that it has streaming devices but not blu-ray players. Both seem like fairly modern devices for one not to be included. I programmed my remote with a DVD code to control my Samsung blu-ray player. I have not watched a blu-ray using this remote as of yet so I will let you know how this worked. Since using a DVD player code for a blu-ray player seems to work I've put this complaint in the "SO SO" section for now.
1. My main complaint with this remote is its design. To begin with, it feels very flimsy and light in my hand. I worry that it will break with extended use or an accidental drop. Also, it has a VERY glossy surface that is a finger-print magnet and it will likely scratch easily. (stay tuned for updates on that)
2. Along with this, I am also not a huge fan of the key layout. I don't like that most of the playback control buttons are the same shape and size. I am visually impaired and prefer tactile feedback over visual so this is a big drawback to me. I guess I will just have to memorize where the different buttons are located. Fortunately, the volume and channel keys are very distinct. Along with this, the control cross on this remote is very small and it's easy to hit the wrong directional key, or slip off of one and bump the other. Logitech does do a much better job with button layouts on their universal remotes.
Despite these few drawbacks I do still really like this remote. It is a good universal remote at a very affordable price. It is working great for me in my setup. It is, of course, not a Harmony remote; but at a quarter this price it is a great alternative. For these reasons I have given it five stars.
Stay tuned for further updates.
I have been using this remote for several months now and I'm still really liking it. It does what I need it to do and at a good price. I'm happy to report that all my device and macro programming has remained solid even with a battery change. I still don't care for the size and layout of some of the buttons, but they are functional. I still give this product five stars.
For the price, this is definitely the remote to buy. It takes a little time to get it just right, but once you've got it just right, it's only a step below a dance $50+ remote. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good way to consolidate remotes. I've gone from 5 to 1 and it's made my life easier, so five stars!
Most recent customer reviews
A. Don't obseess over initial setup:
Get the best initial setup you can but don't spend too...Read more