|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1280 × 800|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 hours|
RCA RCT6303W87DK 10-Inch 32GB Tablet (Black) with Detachable Keyboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon. See all Certified Refurbished on Amazon
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
Top Customer Reviews
Now onto the bad.
1) Even though it's a sub $100 tablet, I was expecting a bit more from the sound. The speaker sucks. It gets loud enough when turned to max volume to be serviceable in a quiet room. The quality of the sound is poor, everything sounds muffled and distant. But atleast there is a headphone jack and USB port so you can use headphones to circumvent this issue.
2) The camera is junk. It works fine but the picture quality is poor. But is to be expected in this price range. Don't expect to take any quality photos with this. You'l probably only want to use it for practical reasons, such as taking pictures of documents.
3) The mic is junk. Also I was expecting this. Works fine for skype but the quality just isn't good, you sound very muffled and distant. But thankfully you can attach an external mic via the USB port.
I was a little scared buying this refurbished. There were some scratches on the plastic casing but nothing too bad and the tablet after testing works fine.
Overall, this tablet is a great buy for the price. Just keep your expectations in check. If you want higher quality built in periferals you'll need to look at higher priced tablets. But if you just want something for basic functions such as word/excel and internet browsing and light gaming this is all you need.
I bought one of these a little over a year ago for about $20 more than this one, but it was new, to take on trips. It fit perfectly in the tank bag on my bike and I didn't have to worry about losing or breaking my more expensive laptop or tablet. With the 32bg storage I didn't lack for app space. I also liked the port for a USB thumb drive.
For the money, I think it was a good buy. Some say it is slow, but I don't notice that, in fact it is only slightly slower than my daughter's Note !0.. But then I'm not a power user. I do know that it streams Netflix movies with no problem. Now it does not have the resolution of the Note 10, BUT it is not a $500 tablet, either.
One reason, other than the 32gb memory and the price, I was attracted to this tablet was the attached keyboard. Unfortunately that seems to be the weak point for this device. My keyboard went out at about 30 days and it would not pick up my bluetooth keyboard (which I have since found was bad and I didn't like it that much anyway). Since it had a USB port, I found a decent USB keyboard for a 10 inch tablet with a universal case. This setup has done well, but needed a little velco modification because the tablet was a little lose in it.
My son's laptop died, so I gave him this tablet as a replacement, since he uses one mostly to watch Netflix and YouTube. He is a little hard on equipment and this RCA has lasted him about nine months and is going strong. He really likes it. I will probably get another of these for me for when I don't want to take my laptop or just don't want to mess with Win10.
SUMMARY: I think for the money and for the casual user this is one of the best tablet buys out there. I have done some really work on it, too. Like resumes, blogging, and research papers. If you are in the market for an inexpensive travel or backup tablet, I'd recommend it. BTW, it completely replaced my old Aspire One netbook and is a little faster.