- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
RCA RT2760 720 Watts 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System with Digital AM/FM Tuner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 720-Watts Total System Power - 4 x 120-Watt L/R Front & L/R Back, 120-Watt center channel speaker, 120-Watt subwoofer
- Dolby Digital - Creates a home theatre experience with up to 5.1 channels of wide band frequency response.
- Dolby ProLogic II - Can process any sound including CD into full 5.1 surround.
- 6-Channel Inputs - Six direct jack inputs allow connection with any component sending out a 5.1 channel audio
- USB Input - Connect most mp3 players, thumbdrives and digital cameras through the front USB jack and enjoy your music
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Dolby Digital decoder creates a home theatre experience with up to 5.1 channels of wide band frequency response. The five main discrete channels have a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. The Dolby ProLogic II surround sound decoder can process two-channel compatible sources (such as standard audio CDs) into full 5.1-channel surround sound.
What's in the Box
HITB package includes receiver/amplifier, one center channel speaker, four satellite speakers (two front, two rear), speaker connectors, one subwoofer, composite A/V cable, AM antenna, remote control (with batteries), printed operating instructions
Top Customer Reviews
- Great sound
- Dolby Digital 5.1 is amazing
- Includes coaxial(digital audio) cable
- Sub commands deep bass range
- Remote is simple to use
- Good price for good product
- If you don't have digital sound coming into the amp, max volume is not as loud
- Only 2 standard audio inputs plus 1 digital, 1 optic
- Lag time switching between sources
All in all I'd say I've had no problems with the amp. Sounds great with my DVDs pumping out 5.1 digital sound.
UPDATE!!: I purchased a Sony 5-Disc changer to go with this, the JVC changer is not available apparently. WOW! Jimmy Yarbrough says it best in his review: This system ROCKS! The sound fills up our large living room and the CD-quality sound is pristine. The subwoofer is great with four settings, and it really makes the room shake if you want it to, although I don't (the low setting or "regular" setting is perfect if you want to be a bit more mellow, yet it still packs a punch.) Man, what a bargain this is, I LOVE IT when you can get an outstanding product at a great price!
Speakers give off great sound for being their size.
There are some bad things that i have to say about the package and that would be the speakers. They are the typical small home theater speakers. I will eventually replace them with 3 way bookshelfs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this systems 3 years ago for $150 for my college dorm room. It was so easy to setup, in fact over the summer's It was easy to move from place to place. Read morePublished on June 19, 2008 by Paul the Wall
I bought this system a year or so back. I thought it was pretty decent for such a low end system to have optical audio. Read morePublished on May 29, 2008 by K. Halgerson
Received this as a gift.
I have a tremendous Panasonic system in my livingroom, so I decided to use this in my bedroom. Read more
one day. I had to take it back. I hope the new one will work!Published on May 31, 2007 by Michelle Polk
For the price you just can't beat it. It works GREAT, i have no issues with it at all. It hooked up to my TV, PS2, VCR seamlessly. Read morePublished on May 7, 2007 by shaggy23
This stereo sucks. I bought it when it first hit the market at Wal-Mart. That was mistake number one. Read morePublished on April 24, 2007 by Sean Rohrer