- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
RCA RTD3133H Home Theater (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- LED DISPLAY,HDMI OUT
- Energy Star Certified
- 3.5mm Line In
- Home theater system with DVD player and 5.1-channel surround sound speakers (subwoofer and five satellites)
- Provides 130 watts of total power--great choice for smaller living rooms
- Dolby 5.1 surround sound; auxiliary input for connecting additional music source
- High-definition component and composite AV video outputs
- 1-year limited warranty; Energy Star rated
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
High Quality HOME THTR,DVD,130W,5.1CH
A great choice for smaller living rooms, the RCA RTD3133 5.1-channel home theater system includes a DVD player/amplifier and complete set of surround sound speakers (five satellite speakers and one passive subwoofer). It features 130 watts of total power, a digital audio input, auxiliary (AUX) line-in jacks for connecting additional audio sources (such as an iPod or other digital audio player), and immersive Dolby 5.1 surround sound. The DVD player/amplifier connects to your HDTV or monitor via high-definition component or standard composite AV outputs. It supports DVD, CD, DVD&plusnm;R/RW, and CD-R/RW disc formats, plus JPEG photos for slideshows.
What's in the Box
DVD player/amplifier; one subwoofer; five satellite speakers; remote control (with batteries); 3.5mm stereo cable; coaxial digital audio cable; operating instructions
Top Customer Reviews
The remote works fine and it does have composite outputs to properly render anamorphic and widescreen DVDs on an HD television. If all you want is a DVD player with better than stereo audio it's a good buy. If you expect to use as an SPDIF amplifier with windows, find another decoder.
Great for small rooms.
Has a toslink input.
Cheap price, decent sound.
Wire that's included was long enough.
No HDMI output.
May not be powerful enough for larger rooms
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have owned this RCA product for about 10 months and have only used to watch 4 movies. When it worked, it was fine.Read more