- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
RCA RTS202 DVD Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DVD home theater soundbar with 200 watts total power; built-in DVD player
- Dolby Virtual Speaker Technology delivers full multi-channel sound in a single soundbar and subwoofer
- HDMI digital output allows for single cable connection to your HDMI-equipped TV
- Slim profile subwoofer for convenient room placement
- Compatible formats: movies: DVD, DVD/R/RW / photos: JPEG /music: WMA, CD, CD-R/RW
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
The RCA RTS202 Home Theater System Soundbar
Be flexible with your space
Less is more. That saying is especially true for the RTS202 soundbar with built-in DVD player. With the RCA RTS202 you can bring home a movie-theater-like experience with only two components. This product is thin and narrow, which gives you the option to organize this powerful home theater system in any way you need to in a tight space. You can fit the RCA RTS202 in front of your flat-screen TV or mount it on a wall with it. The main unit is 36.6 in x 7.5in x 4 in while the the subwoofer measures 4.9 in x 7.8 in x 21.1 in.
Small but powerful
The HDMI output ensures you get great video quality along with great sound with the RCA RTS202. It outputs a 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p resolution so you don't lose details while watching your suspense movie. The RTS202 even up-converts DVDs to 1080p so that you always see the best quality picture.The product is Energy Star-compliant but packs enough power to allow you to turn up your home theater when you want.
Hear the difference
Equipped with Dolby Virtual Speaker technology to deliver an authentic surround experience with the hassle of connecting multiple speakers. You can even adjust the bass and treble and opt between stereo and surround sound depending on your tastes. The digital AM/FM tuner allows you to have 30 preset stations.
What it plays:
What's in the box :
Top Customer Reviews
Now when I turn the unit on, it will have power but no buttons on the remote or the unit will work.
have to unplug several times before it will start working, then the DVDs will freeze and I have to repeat the steps all over again.
I had the same issue with an RCA stereo several years ago and decided to give RCA another chance.
So much for that.
I am online looking for a replacement sound bar that isn't made by RCA!!!!
The two minor issues I found with it were:
1) By default it uses DVS audio, but I found that this made it very difficult to hear dialog so I switched to stereo audio
2) There is limited input options for the theater system. Even a single HDMI in would have been nice to have on it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've connected it to my cable box...tuneed it to easy listening and it goes all day, beautiful music on digital hook up..try it sounds greatPublished on August 22, 2012 by hunk1370
This was a good soundbar/dvd player for a 2nd bedroom. It doesn't come close to system with separate component, but, sound was better than the TV. The DVD played well. Read morePublished on July 25, 2012 by Happily Natural
Marty McFly's review is right on target. The sounds better than the speakers that I have on My big screen. The subwoofer throws out a decent base. Read morePublished on January 31, 2011 by Locksmith