RCA Wireless TV Headphones, Over Ear Headphones for TV Watching, PC Phone MP3 iPod VCD DVD, Headphones for Seniors Hard of Hearing, 148ft/45M Range, Rechargeable and Adjustable
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Indulge in your TV moments: Dual 40mm drivers guarantee high fidelity stereo sound. Without audio lag, RCA TV headphones are suitable for parents hard of hearing, youngsters enjoying late-night gaming, etc.
- Long-Range Transmission & Lightweight: Up to 147ft/45M transmission distance, you can walk freely in your house. No worry about signal loss or volume loss. Besides, with adjustable padded headband and soft padded ear cups, RCA TV headphones will free you from a bulky burden.
- Easy to Set Up: Work well with TV/ audio device having a 3.5mm audio output or RCA (red and white) audio outputs. To connect the TV with 3.5mm audio out port, use the RCA audio cable, insert the 3.5mm audio plug into TV’s audio out port, then insert the red and white plugs into the back of the charging base. To connect the TV with (red and white) RCA audio output ports, use the short adapter cable, connect the adapter cable with RCA audio cable, insert the red and white plugs of adapter cable into the RCA audio output jack of your TV, insert the red and white plugs of RCA audio cable into the back of charging case.
- Easy Charging: Connect the charging base to an electric outlet. Turn off the headset, then put the headset vertically into the charging base. Make sure the charging contacts under the right ear cup of the headset are aligned with the charging pins in the charging base. The green charging light turns on when charging starts. A full charge provides 8 hours of playtime.
- High-Quality Audio: To deliver crystal-clear audio, three channels behind the charging case and the auto-tune button on the left ear cup are used to eliminate background noise.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Multiple headphones could work with one transmitter
Multiple headphones of same model can be used simultaneously, receiving RF signal from one transmitter. Quite suitable for elderly parents watching TV shows, youngsters watching ball game, playing TV game etc
Range up to 148ft/45m
Enjoy the freedom of listening to TV programs, news and comedy shows while moving around the house doing other things,like cooking, cleaning, laundry etc.
Compatible with TV having 3.5mm audio out ports or RCA output ports.
Important: Batteries can only be replaced with original RCA HP3090 batteries. Charging other rechargeable batteries or non-rechargeable batteries is strictly prohibited.
Easy to Charge & Ergonomic Design
1.Connect the charging base to an electric outlet.
2.Turn off the headset, then put the headset vertically into the charging base.
3. Make sure the charging contacts under the right earcup of the headset are aligned with the charging pins in the charging base.
4. If the green charging light turns on, charging has started successfully. Otherwise charging fails, please repeat the above steps until the green charging light comes on.
Three RF channels & Autotune Button
If you can not get adequate frequency and good reception through the headset, please change the frequency channel on the rear of transmitter, then press the autotune button on the left ear cup of the headphones to confirm the corresponding channel.
Compare with similar items
Read before you buy:
Before purchase, you should look at the side or back of your TV. What kinds of audio or RCA ports does it have? Look for a label that says “Out” or “Output”.
If you have doubts about your TV’s ports, you can leave your questions.
Q: Why is RCA brand worth choosing?
A: RCA, an American electronics company, founded as the Radio Corporation of America in 1919. RCA has been a solid choice for consumer electronics products, has always been in tune with innovation, from the first radio sets that swept the country in the early 1920’s to today’s dependable and affordable digital products.
Q: What’s the key features of RCA HP3090 Wireless TV headphones?
Stereo Sound Quality
45M Transmission Distance
Plug & Play
Transmission mode: UHF stereo
Frequency tune range: 912MHz, 912.5MHz, 913MHz
Range: up to 45 meters
Playtime: 8 hours (at medium volume)
RCA wireless TV headphones HP3090 X 1
RCA audio cord x 1
RCA adapter cable x 1
User Manual x 1
Quick Guide x 1
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The strange noises a present even when no audio source is connected.
The troubleshooting guide is worthless, consisting of nothing more than "try to turn it off and on again. And maybe changing channels will help".
The base unit is poorly designed, making charging the headphones difficult, as the contacts are always sliding off of the leads.
Save yourself some headache (and possible ear damage), and do not buy these.
Firstly, the good… What I really like about this is that there is a charging stand and there are rechargeable batteries inside. That is excellent to just use it and then plug it in and forget about it until later. Also I like how there is an analog volume control knob on the headset itself. The range is also phenomenal due to the RF broadcasting; the tech if far superior for distance.
Next what I don’t like: the comfort of them is a bit difficult to get used to… The clamp force is perfect for my large head, but the padding on the ears is definitely insufficient for longer listening sessions. I suppose one could purchase some better ear pads, likely which is what I’ll be doing.
So, out of the box, it’s definitely worth the price, but it’s not something I’m going to stick with as is for longer listening sessions. They're no sennheisers, in performance nor price.