Other Sellers on Amazon
RCtown Brushless Drone, MJX Bugs 3 Quadcopter, Powerful Brushless Motors - 300Meters Control Distance - 15 Minutes Flying Time - Support Sport HD Camera
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【BRUSHLESS MOTOR】: Drone is equipped with MT1806 1800KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR. The advanced motor technology facilitates low friction between motor parts, increasing the durability of the motor and efficiency of the brushless motor that helps to prolong battery life to 50% or more compared to conventional motors.
- 【HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY (INCLUDED)】:Built-in 1,800-mAh battery make your drone fly up to 15-18 minutes on a single charge, which saturates all your desires about flying postures of quadcopters. Thanks to the unique design of compartment cover can easily and safely remove battery.
- 【300-500M LONG DISTANCE CONTROL】: New generation two-way 2.4GHz remote control technology enhances the drone control distance to 300-500 meters for an adrenaline-rushing experience. Just make sure you can find your drone in the sky and distinguish the right direction to call it back.
- 【SUPPORT GOPRO & ACTION CAMERAS】: B3 Drone has equipped with camera holder which supports to gopro HD camera & other action cameras. Just attaching your own action camera to capture HD images/video for lasting memories
- 【SMART REMOTE CONTROL ALARM FUCTION】: The transmitter buzzer receives the voltage status of the drone will send out beep sound once it's in low voltage and also will make an audible sound once the signal is weak. So, your drone is always under control.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item RCtown Brushless Drone, MJX Bugs 3 Quadcopter, Powerful Brushless Motors - 300Meters Control Distance - 15 Minutes Flying Time - Support Sport HD Camera
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Scott Treasure||Holy Stone||b0x It Up||Amazon.com||HUROM|
|Item Dimensions||13.39 x 15.55 x 6.5 in||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.3 in||23 x 23 x 5 in||18.58 x 18.58 x 3.7 in||12 x 18 x 21 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.9 ounces||0.93 lb||1.39 lbs||16 lbs|
When you are playing the beginner level drones, you must meet some of the troubles below that make you so disappointed:
1, One or two of the motors burnt up after several times of flights.
2, The flying time is really short (under 8 minutes). Even with extra batteries, you have to wait at least 10 minutes between each battery.
3, The drone is so easy to be blown away, hard or impossible to control back.
4, The control distance is short (under 50meters), you feel so bounded, easily get lost of control.
5, No alarms when the battery is in lower power or the drone is flying too far away.
Our Bugs 3 will get you away from all these troubles.
The roar, power and controllability will excite you at the first minute it is activated.
Model: MJX B3 Bugs 3
Drone size: 440*440*145mm
Main rotor dia: 310mm
Motor: 1806 1800KV brushless
Drone battery:(7.4V) 1800mAh 25C
ESC: 6A (No BEC, with lock protection)
Flying time: 18min
Charging time: 300min
Flying distance: 300-500m
Transmitter battery: 4 AA battery (not included)
Package: Color Box
Package size: 395*340*165mm
PLEASE WELL BE NOTE: This quadcopter not include camera
1*MJX Bugs 3 Quadcopter
1*7.4V 1800mAh battery
1*Set of propeller Blades
1*Propeller Mount Device
Top customer reviews
RCtown drone flies great. It does not have altitude hold which isn’t bad because I get more accurate control of the drone when flying. There are two speed modes are available - high and low. High-speed mode unleashes the beast in the Bugs 3 and is great if I want to push it to its limits. The controller is really comfortable and nicely built. It is very sensitive, but you'll get used to it in five minutes. The first time I flew with it, I moved the control button too quickly and the drone flew almost to space, like a rocket :)
The Bugs 3 is capable of performing 3D flips with the push of a button. Thanks to the brushless motors and a lack of altitude hold, flips are super tight and there are no signs of sloppiness at all unless you’re flipping in extremely windy conditions. They’re really a lot of fun to watch and quite dramatic considering the size of this drone. To be completely honest, I managed to make a 3D flip from the third attempt, but as long as I understood how to do it, it became very easy.
A bright white LED light is installed on the nose and might help a little when flying in tight spaces, especially in low lighting conditions. The LED also helps a lot in orientation, complementing the four LED lights located under the motor arms. This LED can be turned off by unplugging its power cable located inside the body. Just remove the canopy to access it. Another neat feature is that the canopy does not require tools to remove or install.
Being a true ready-to-fly drone, there are no extensive setups or building required to get it up in the air. Just unbox it, charge the batteries, bind the transmitter to the drone and you’re ready to go. In fact, binding is done only once and isn’t necessary for subsequent flights.
As an aerial photography drone, the Bugs 3’s brushless motors are the key feature that sets it apart from the rest. If you’re going to lift an expensive GoPro up in the air, consider using nothing less than a brushless drone for reliability. The Bugs 3 comes with a set of tall landing legs and a fixed gimbal for attaching action cameras. Attaching these accessories transforms the Bugs 3 into a mini aerial photography drone. Do bear in mind that the Bugs 3 isn’t capable of lifting 3-axis camera gimbal systems so the videos it produces are not going to be stabilized. However, if you’re just looking to take photos from the air or perform inspection work with it, the Bugs 3 won’t disappoint.
At this price point, I highly recommend it as a good newbie quad, before you start building your own!
I have pretty decent experience with low to midrange drones and this definitely seemed on the higher end of that curve. The engine itself was power and it took a little while (and more than a few crashes) to get comfortable with the machine. I would suggest starting with quick little training flights on the low function before just having the thing take off throughout your neighborhood at high speeds. The drone is also equipped with very useful LED lights for low visibility flying (I lost a drone one time as night fell so I especially appreciate this ability).
I highly recommend this drone for pretty much all level of drone enthusiast. For a beginner, it will definitely take a while to master but you'll appreciate its sturdiness while learning the ropes. More experience pilots will definitely enjoy the power it possesses and its multiple lights as your flight patterns increases in distance.
Wow..! this drone is so much more..!
What sets it apart - It carries GoPro kind of cameras I have an inexpensive 4k action camera that i mounted on to the drone .
* It has powerful motors and flies effortlessly even with an attached 4k camera.
* It can manouvers very well even in slightly windy skies.
* Battery life is good enough and lasts around 15 minutes with a loaded camera.
* Inexpensive drone compared to any camera carryable drone that costs upward of $300
* Does 3d stunts like flipping(checkout the attached video with some flips)
* Starts beeping about 30-60 seconds before it runs out of battery so you can safely land it.
* Partly metal body and is solid, survided 4-5 crashes so far.
* I wish it had a gimbal - When they made this drone so good, they could add a gimbal to the camera holder to make the videos smooth from its movements.
Overall I am very satisfied with it, attached video is a testament.
Most recent customer reviews
This is affordable and good to learn how to fly a drone.
Once you master this drone you can move on to more expensive drones.Read more