READY® Eyeshadow 8.0 - The Cocktail Hour
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow is clinically proven to: reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles*
- Decrease the appearance of puffiness on the upper eyelids*
- Help boost moisture levels in skin by 81% for smoother, more revitalized eyes* *Results based on a clinical study of 52 women.
- No parabens, no binders, no fillers, no harsh chemicals, no kidding.
- The Cocktail Hour featuring Black Tie Optional + Icebreaker + Swanky + Spiked + Elixir + Invite Only + Libation + Shaken Not Stirred (black velvet/pink pearl/dazzling plum/copper blush/luxe lilac/taupe slate/sugared cinnamon/jeweled navy)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Algae Extract, Tin Oxide, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Caffeine. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Top Customer Reviews
I am not a fan of their foundations (BE) but this eyeshadow compact is amazing. It does, however, crease slightly if no primer is used. But the colors are magnificent!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had higher expectations. Bare minerals, seriously. Get your damn game on. This makes my wrinkles worse and I'm 20. My make up drools down my face. Read morePublished on July 22, 2014 by nathalie
Gorgeous colors. Heavily pigmented, long-lasting, and the case is just the right size and weight so I can throw it in my purse.Published on March 10, 2014 by CWalsh
Have been using Bare Escentuals since they first came out. Can't buy better. And the ones I am using now are gluten free. That is a big bonus.Published on August 1, 2013 by jansails
Love these color combos. Only a couple that are a bit too dark for my taste. But it's a very nice set. Fast shipping was nice too.Published on December 20, 2012 by Tracy L. Dwyer