|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||LB-003|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
REALTOR KEY LOCK BOX With Combination 4 Pin Lock - Fence or Door Knob Mount for Spare Keys Storage (1 Pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➔ INCLUDED EBOOK - How to Protect Your Family by 321 Locks© - Realtor Key Master Lock Box Mount
- ➔ FRONT OPENING - Locking System to Protect Your Keys - Durable Construction Metal/Hard Plastic - Set your combination with ease - 4 pin user code for maximum security and safety
- ➔ EASY TO INSTALL - move anytime, perfect solution for your key storage
- ➔ PERFECT FOR SPARE KEY - emergency access for seniors, realtors, construction, trades, family and friends
- ➔ EASY ACCESS - store keys - DIY ready - Never get locked out your home again with Key Lock Box
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Never Get Locked Out Again Every get locked out of your home, you closed the door behind you and you realized you left your keys inside? Or you left your keys somewhere or miss placed them? Perfect for Medical Alert System Emergency Entry In an emergency situation where you pressed your help button for help and the emergency services, friends and family are on their way, how can they gain access to your home. A key lock box is the solution. Avoid the high cost of repairs of the emergency services kicking in your door and wasn’t valuable time when you need help. Easy to Install Simple find the door knob or a pipe like an external gas pipe or fence you would like to attach the lock box to, open the lock box and hook around the object. Easy to Use. The key safe default code is 0000. The simple to follow instructions provided will show you how to change the code to your desired 4 digit code anytime you like. Heavy Duty and Durable Construction
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Unit can easily remain hanging on the door knob when open, unlike other styles that come nearly completely apart when unlocked.
• Very solid construction—metal where the shackle and lock attach, some sort of high-impact plastic or such container that is quite sturdy and won't rust.
• Dead simple to change the combo. I really like this feature as I'm using it for contractors working on a rental property when I'm not there, and I can change the combination for each contractor quite easily.
CONS (very minor one):
Not entirely sure if it's weatherproof (i.e., water-tight) so I won't be using it for electronic keys (car fobs and the like) and will watch to see if prolonged weather exposure may cause a key to rust or not.
P.S. it would be nice if the combination-reset tool has a place to snap into, instead it's just bumping around inside - can easily get lost.