- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2 x 2 inches ; 3.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00TAFVEGU
- Item model number: SL15
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,000 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
REARVIZ SL-15 Cycling Rear View Mirror Arm Strap (Slim Fit)
|Price:||$37.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large Convex Mirror for Greater Peripheral Vision
- Slim Fit Designed For Small Wrists
- Universal Armband (One Size Fits All)
- Non-Flexible Plastic Slim Housing
- Mirror Rotates 360° & Pivots 180°
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The RearViz SL-15 is the Slim Line edition of the RearViz Mirror. Whether you're dodging busy traffic commuting to work or riding in a group, the RearViz mirror gives cyclists a virtual pair of eyes on the back of their heads. The Slim Line RearViz is lightweight and half the size of the Sports and Classic styles, making it suitable for riders with slimmer arms. Although it can be worn by all cyclists, we suggest this style for riders who prefer to mount the RearViz on their wrist or riders who simply prefer something a bit smaller. The Slim Line RearViz also comes with a Universal (one size fits all) Armband, making it a perfect fit any sized arm.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Items in this mirror appear slightly further away in the mirror than they are in real life It's cool because you get a bigger picture of what is behind you. Other mirrors, you just kind of see a headlight or something. This you will see the front of the car, it seems.
EDIT: I'm updating from three stars to five stars. My original review noted that I was unable to return the item (I wanted to try a different style). Well RearViz followed up with me and resolved the problem at their own expense. They definitely went the extra mile with me and I think that they are a great company. Rare to have such a positive customer support experience.
I am going to replace the mirror with a standard mirror because I love the concept of this mirror it is just not suitable with the mirror it comes with .
Most recent customer reviews
I adjusted it between the elbow and the wrist and it is perfect