- File Size: 4704 KB
- Print Length: 599 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00RPQU1YC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $9.00 (60%)
RECKLESS - The Complete Series Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Throughout the series Andrea's Indecision on committing to a man, was a little nerve wracking. She always talked herself out of being happy. Becca's character was very loyal and supported of Andrea, I loved Jace he wasn't your typical rocker, he didn't cheat and was very loyal and had a big heart.
Jace Richardson was a well-developed character who you fell in love with immediately and trusted to the end. Becca is the BFF everyone would love to have - fiesty, independent, loyal and loving. The weak link is the lead character Andrea Mercer, a college student who, at the end of the school year finds her life, her future and her dreams falling apart because of choices she has made. You could empathize and feel compassion for her except for her extreme narcissistic behavior which throws off the feeling of the story completely.
If this was my first Alice Ward read, it would probably be my last. Thankfully she has some really good books that take you to the edge and breathe life into the story, the characters and the reader but sadly this is not one of them but it could have been if not for the selfish, whiny Andrea. She wore me out.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy