Thick Kneeling Pad, Garden Kneeler for Gardening, Bath Kneeler for Baby Bath, Kneeling Mat for Exercise & Yoga, Knee Pad for Work, Floor Foam Pad, Extra Large (XL) 18 x 11 x 1.5 Inches, Black
|Price:||$15.97 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (16%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PATENT-PENDING COMFORTABLE KNEELING PAD - Our Patent-Pending kneeling pad is great for kneeling and helps reduce pain. It is made with the perfect balance of support and comfort - providing you the comfort and support your body needs while keeping you steady
- EXTRA THICK 1-½ INCH - THICKER than other kneeling pads or garden kneelers on the market. Thick kneeling pad will provide the best support and keep you steady while kneeling. THE PERFECT SIZE - Extra Large (XL) 18 X 11 inch - Accommodates your knees with room to spare, but is still small enough for easy storage
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KNEELER - It’s great for gardening, but it is also great for baby bath time, household chores, exercise and yoga, camping, sport events, home installation and repair, auto repair, and perfect for tradesmen of all kinds including floorers, plumbers, painters, carpenters, mechanics, and especially for the gardener
- DURABLE, HIGH DENSITY FOAM - The garden kneeler is constructed with High Density, Non-Recycled material that will last for many years. This kneeling mat will not break down or compress over time and is designed to withstand impacts from stones and rough ground when used outdoors. MINIMAL WATER ABSORPTION material ensures the bath kneeler is easy to clean and it dries quickly. LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE - lightweight enough to take it anywhere and the built-in handle makes it easy to carry
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Backed by a NO QUESTIONS ASKED, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We will replace your kneel pad or offer a full refund if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied with your order. 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Premium product get Premium Warranty, ensuring peace of mind
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
THE ONE & ONLY ORIGINAL PROPAD, NOW AVAILABLE IN EVEN MORE COLORS AND SIZES, INCLUDING XXL
Stylish and unique, PROPAD kneeling pad, with its exclusive Patent-Pending design, will soon become your new favorite companion! When you kneel on rock-hard ground or flooring, your knees can really take a beating. That’s why you’ll want PROPAD. At 18" long x 11" wide – with 1.5"-thick foam, this premium kneeling pad provides maximum protection against hard surfaces, mud, dirt, dust, and grit. It genuinely will prevent pain and will relief your aching knees and joints. All in a durable pad that weighs just 12 ounces total, resists ripping and flattening, serves dozens of practical purposes, and stands up to tons of wear.
EXPERIENCE THE HIGHEST QUALITY KNEELING PAD
EXTRA-THICK FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION
Rocky ground? Hardwood floor? Solid concrete? No problem. At 1.5 inches thick, PROPAD will protect your knees and provide a cushioned buffer between you and hard surfaces, stone, tile, wood, cement, you name it!
EXTRA-LARGE FOR FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
PROPAD kneeling mat is larger than most, so you can move easily as you pull weeds, dig beds, or set seedlings. Its perfect size will accommodate your knees with room to spare, allowing you to kneel comfortably.
SOOTHING COMFORT AND GREAT SUPPORT
PROPAD's top quality foam takes pressure off your knees so you can work long-hours in pain-free comfort and feel no more throbbing joints. It will provide you stability and support in all conditions, outdoors & in.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL, BUILT TO LAST
PROPAD is made of a durable high-density material. To ensure you will always get the best quality, it goes through rigorous quality tests. It will not compress, chip or break over time and will last for many years.
ENDLESS PRACTICAL USES
PROPAD is a must-have for avid gardeners. But, not only! This multipurpose pad is also a godsend for parents of toddlers and pet owners, making bath time a breeze, for mechanics, floorers, locksmiths, construction workers, plumbers, carpenters, painters, DIYers and many others. Slide it under your knees, bum or hip for cleaning out low cabinets, changing tires, fixing the fence or something inside the house. Use it even for a game-day stadium seating or while camping with family and friends. So essential, you'll wonder how you lived without it!
FIRMER OR SOFTER? OUR BEST ADVICE
PROPAD has been designed to provide you with the perfect balance of softness & firmness. It is firmer and yet comfortable in order to give you the stability & support your body needs, keeping you steady in all conditions. Soft pads are unstable, easily break up & compress.
Ultimately, comfort is a personal feeling, so you will have to feel for yourself. Our customers' happiness is our top priority. If you are not fully satisfied, you will get a refund, no questions asked! We're here for you.
ULTRA-LIGHT & PORTABLE
Thanks to its lightweight design, only 12 ounces, and its carrying handle, you can take it everywhere you go, to use it whenever you need. Simply knock the foam insert out of its slot to create an instant ergonomic handle.
MINIMAL WATER ABSORPTION
PROPAD minimal water absorption material ensures you stay dry and clean even when working on wet grounds outdoors, in the garden, or inside your home. Being water-resistant makes it easy to clean and quick to dry.
- PATENT-PENDING DESIGN, Others try to replicate our patent-pending design, but none provides the quality and durability of the original PROPAD.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Con: While I happen to be one of those rare birds who appreciates really firm pads, mattresses, seat cushions and the like, this kneeler is by FAR the firmest ever. In fact, for someone with touchy, arthritic knees, this one is a bit too firm. I disagree with the statement on the packaging which proudly declares, "For your own benefit and safety, a firm pad is what you need. It will provide you the support your body needs..." This pad is SO FIRM that it allows almost no give whatsoever. Consequently, I have found that my knees become uncomfortable within just a couple of minutes with this kneeler, whereas my other quite firm kneelers provide support and comfort for much longer periods of time.
Again, I'm not talking about marshmallow knee pads like so many of them out there are. I have found two or three very firm pads (unfortunately they are no longer available for purchase—believe it or not Target once sold one of the best), but this one is over-the-top firm. I believe it will work great for younger people with healthy knees who want to keep them healthy and who need to kneel for long periods of time on concrete or on hardwood floors.
So, I will have to keep looking for supplemental kneelers for the two pads I have left that really work well. That way I can have pads in 4 or 5 locations around the house and garage (very handy!). I just wish this kneeler had slightly more give to it; just SLIGHTLY.
The photos show my old garden store knee pad (green) with the XL (blue) and XXL (black) RED Home Club Thick Kneeling Pads.
I review hundreds of products I buy on Amazon and rely on reviews from others a lot too to make my purchase decisions. I paid full price for this and it was worth every penny! I only rate an item 5 stars if I would pay full price for it or be willing to give it as a gift. I do give 1 star (since you can't give 0) to items which are so bad that I throw away, return for refund or wouldn't want even if free. I try to mention all the pros and cons of products. I have no affiliation with this company or any company for products I review, and my reviews are always totally my own (including any photos/videos). I hope my time spent reviewing this item helped in your decision. If it did, please vote "yes" below! Thanks!
I really like the size, and it is nice and thick. It would work fine to sit on it in a boat or on a bench or other hard or irregular surface. But it doesn't have enough give to cushion the knees. Additionally, mine arrived with a line of crushed area on it going from near the top of the pad to the bottom. Packaging was fine when it arrived, so it obviously went into the box that way.
I am debating sending it back since it is useless for my intended purpose. Not sure it is worth the hassle.
I was looking for something much more flexible that would be suitable for uneven, rocky surfaces in the garden. This will be OK, but only OK.