REDCAMP Waterproof Car Awning Sun Shelter, Portable Auto Canopy Camper Trailer Sun Shade for Camping, Outdoor, SUV, Beach Grey/Army Green
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Universal Car Awning for Trailer,Van,Pickup Truck, SUV, MPV,Hatchback and Sedan
- DIMENSIONi: Unfold size：10.4*7.5*7.2'/320*230*220cm，Package size:16*4.7*6”/42*12*15cm. Weight: 9.7lbs/4.4kg. Installation reminder：It is recommended that 2-3 people install together.
- DURABLE: Three-tier design. PU3000 waterproof layer make this awning tent waterproof. Ripstop 190T fabric layer make it tearproof. Two plastic sprayed steel pipes（70"/180cm） will not be blown down by the wind. Six ground stakes and 8 wind ropes with a storage bag
- SUNSCREEN: UV50+ sunscreen plays a good sun protection role provide a large shade area for picnic
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will give you a reply within 24 hours
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
REDCAMP is a professional outdoor equipment brand. By adhering to the concept of "Focus on outdoor gears, Made for outdoor life", we strive to provide our customers with the best outdoor experience and post-sales services. Trust Redcamp, enjoy the nature!
DIMENSIONi: Unfold size：10.4*7.5*7.2'/320*230*220cm
Contain: Two plastic sprayed steel pipes (70"/180cm). Six ground stakes and eight wind ropes with a storage bag
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was hoping to add an attached retractable awning to my camper van, however because I have a high top it would have been $$$$ and after an unexpected breakdown it was out of my budget. Let me just say I am SO happy I purchased this awning vs a $700+ fixed awning set up.
I needed something sturdy enough to provide both shade in windy desert conditions as well as shelter from rain. I was immediately surprised by how small and light the bag was. it took up practically no space in my van which was a huge relief.
It took 2 people 10-15 minutes to set up completely and was PERFECT for the van. The high top made it feel much larger than a traditional ex-up and the sides gave us some privacy in crowded campsites. I was also surprised by how much space it created. At one time we were able to fit an entire inflatable sectional couch underneath making it a cozy space to wait out a rain storm.
It offered complete coverage for both of my side doors and had enough height that the doors opened without a problem. This was the ideal set up for shade, however in rainy conditions this leads to water being channeled into the door opening so in the future I will secure it over the roof so the shelter is angled to divert water away from the van entrance.
The shelter has held up in moderate wind, although I have felt more comfortable taking it down entirely if conditions become too windy.
Although I have only used this awning a few times, I purchased the insurance and will update this review as needed. I would highly recommend this awning to anyone looking to enhance their vehicle camping experience or add shelter to a vehicle. For the price I feel this is an excellent value.