Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on January 9, 2012
It typically takes me MONTHS to find a wallet that I can live with, and usually then I'm just desperate for something and settling. This is the first time I've purchased a wallet online rather than in person, and I'm very pleased with the resultant product. I'm typically challenged by the lack of 'compact roominess' that I require; the Vicky foldover gives me ample slots and pockets and areas to stash my things in an efficient but accessible manner. I can even fit my Samsung Gravity in the front slide-in pocket beneath the snap!

This got four stars rather than five because I'd have preferred this particular wallet in leather. Please, Fossil, pretty-pretty pleaaaaase? At any rate, I may order it in a couple other colors. This orange is gorgeous.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.