|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $23.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 3/4 sleeve and round neck
- Low Temperature for Washing
- Striped fashionable office dress
- Suit for women work,business office,casual cocktail party
- Our Size is US Size,please choose one size larger when you buy.Please refer to our detail size information below the product description before order.Thanks!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Summer wear to work 3/4 sleeve striped cocktail evening party pencil dress.
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Bust/32.7(INCH) Waist/26.0(INCH) Hip/34.6(INCH) Length/39.0(INCH)
Bust/34.6(INCH) Waist/27.6(INCH) Hip/36.2(INCH) Length/39.4(INCH)
Bust/36.6(INCH) Waist/29.9(INCH) Hip/38.6(INCH) Length/39.8(INCH)
Bust/38.6(INCH) Waist/31.5(INCH) Hip/40.2(INCH) Length/40.2(INCH)
Bust/40.6(INCH) Waist/33.1(INCH) Hip/42.5(INCH) Length/40.6(INCH)
Our size is one size off, please choose one size up while purchase. Thanks
Color difference problem is normal because of different computer resolution and there may be some 1-2 cm size error due to artificial measurement.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01HD6TQEY
- Item model number: RE60122
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 21, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It's soft and comfy 2) It's work appropriate at my job 3) It's super cute and easy to put in everyday wardrobe. But it is not forgiving if you have any type of stomach or rolls. I'm personally extra round and curvy and I found layering made me more comfortable in it. I just didn't like how much attention it drew to my stomach. I'm 5'8 and size 12-14 in dresses. If the design was more forgiving I would buy more.
As reference: I am 5'10 and 140 pds and this is a Medium. Fits perfectly. It comes to right above the knee.
I'd love a maxi version, below the knee like a long pencil skirt fit. *If you ever make one let me know!