- BUY MORE, SAVE MORE - Buy 2 Of Our Products & Get 5 Percent Off - Buy 3 Of Our Products & Get 10 Percent Off - Buy 4 Of Our Products & Get 15 Percent Off - Buy 5 Of Our Products & SAVE 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY MORE, SAVE MORE - By Adding More Items To Your Cart You Will Save Up To 20% Here's how (restrictions apply)
pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher Ionizer With 2 Long-Life Filters – Water Filter Purifier – Water Filtration System – High pH Alkalizer Machine, Enhanced 4th Gen. 2017 Model (White)
|Sale:||$54.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OUR MULTI-STAGE PH001 FILTER CONSISTS OF PARTICLE CATCHING MICRO NETS, COCONUT ACTIVATED CARBON (CHARCOAL), KDF, STONE & CERAMIC BALL BLEND–increases pH & negative ORP of drinking water. Purifies, removing chlorine, heavy metals, & some fluoride, while inhibiting bacterial growth. Filtrates arsenic, lead & pollutants in tap water, giving it a more natural taste. Removes color, odor & organic & non-organic matter including sand, silt & algae. Adds healthy minerals such as selenium & calcium.
- DRINKING NATURAL PURIFIED MINERALIZED ALKALINE IONIZED FILTERED WATER CAN IMPROVE HEALTH & WELLBEING – Reducing acidity & inflammation improves immunity & prevents disease. Metabolism can increase, aiding in weight loss & slowing down the aging process. Enhanced water absorption increases hydration, mental clarity, energy levels & performance.
- MODERN DESIGN (Improved 2017 MODEL) - Easy-to-Fill Lid System & Digital Gauge so you know when to change your filter. Anti-Block latest technology filter material compound (search B00X127CGE). PREMIUM ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS - BPA free, SGS Certified, FDA, TUV, RoHS, BSI, ISO 9001:2000 Member of The Water Quality Association.
- NEW ENHANCED FILTER DESIGN - ADD OUR PH002 ULTRAFILTRATION (UF) MEMBRANE FILTER (sold separately, search B01JLP2U5W) to remove 99.9% of all organic & inorganic matter – including bacteria, viruses, colloids, parasites, giardia, protozoa, cysts, cryptosporidium & endotoxins.
- HUGE FILTER CAPACITY = 1500 cups/360 litres/96 gallons per PH001 filter. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - WE OFFER A 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher Ionizer With 2 Long-Life Filters – Water Filter Purifier – Water Filtration System – High pH Alkalizer Machine, Enhanced 4th Gen. 2017 Model (White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Invigorated Living||Lake Industries||CS TECH||Lake Industries||honghao||PuraLife Water Solutions|
|Color||White||Blue, Clear||Blue, Clear||Blue, Clear||Blue||Clear|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 11 x 10.2 in||4.25 x 10.5 x 10 in||6 x 12 x 11 in||4.25 x 10.5 x 10 in||4.4 x 10.4 x 11 in||6 x 10.5 x 10 in|
Top customer reviews
First, the product didn't come with a pH tester so there is no way that you will know what is the pH of the water after it goes thru the filtration. I bought a pH tester (litmus paper) and tested the water. I was hoping that I will get at least 8 something but I don't think it come close to that(see uploaded photo of the test). They say that the result depends on the quality of water in your local area. Well, I live in north Texas.
The filter also will stop dripping after 3-4 days, so you have to take it out of the pitcher, shake it off and put it under a running water for it to drip again. If you don't do that, all water that you put on it will just sit on the top reservoir all day.
On the digital counter, it will only show you how many days has it been since you put the filter. If you put a new filter and did not reset the counter, then you lose track of the no. of days.
Now we've only had the pitcher for 3 days now and couldn't be happier with our purchase. The only call out we would have is in regard to handle as there seems to be a little flex when pouring if the pitcher is full but haven't read anywhere that this will become a problem. Overall, I would highly recommend this product but do feel it important for people to know what the baseline PH of their water before setting expectations.
After several months of use, I have noticed that a grey film builds up over time on the bottom of my water-only cup. I don't know if this substance is harmful or not, but it is slightly disturbing and at the very least unpleasant. I live in New York City and am filtering municipal water so your results may vary.
I bought this water filter pitcher because I have interstitial cystitis (a bladder problem), and have found that drinking alkaline water lessens the symptoms. Although I haven't done any pH tests, drinking water filtered with this pitcher feels like it has helped with my condition. The water tastes clean and smooth, but occasionally has small charcoal particles in it (which doesn't bother me; I just dump them out).
The filter becomes clogged sometimes. Fixing it requires taking the filter out, shaking/knocking/inverting it until it becomes unobstructed again. The annoying thing is, there's no visual indication of when it's unclogged, so you're left having to insert the filter and run water over it to test if it's been fixed, and if not, take it out again, knock it about again and repeating this whole process until the water flows through. This takes a few minutes each time, and in the month plus that I've been using the pitcher, I've had to beat the little filter five or six times already. Frankly, it's a nuisance. I am still on my first filter, but from what other reviewers have written, this seems like a common problem.
A convenient feature of the pitcher is the easy-fill and filtration tracking lid. Unlike my clunky old Brita, there's no lid to remove, you just run water into the filling hole. As you do, the water pressure pushes down the flap, which is connected to a tracking mechanism and a little LCD display keeps what seems like a fairly accurate count of how many more times you can fill the pitcher before needing to change the filter.
However accurate this count may be, a design flaw of the pitcher slightly ruins it. If you fill the pitcher past a certain point (around 3/4's full), water will leak out near the handle, drip by drip. The first time I filled the pitcher to the top, I walked away without noticing the dripping, and came back later and had to mop up half a cup of water from my counter, my refrigerator, a kitchen drawer, the cabinet below, and from the floor. The reason for this leaking is that on the filling reservoir, the wall near the handle is shorter than the wall near the spout. So when you look at the filling hole or the front of the filling reservoir, there's still space to keep filling, but in reality, the rear of the reservoir is already slowly overflowing. Simple workaround: don't fill the pitcher up all the way.
The rubber base is nice. Whether I place the pitcher in the sink or on the counter top, there's no scraping feeling and the pitcher seems firmly planted. The handle on my unit differs from the photos in that it extends all the way to the base, and although is pleasant looking, is a little bit awkward to use.
Lastly, the filling reservoir is quite difficult to detach. I wanted to wash the entire pitcher thoroughly before using it for the first time. So to get at the lower reservoir, I had to detach the filling reservoir. I pulled and pulled, and just couldn't get it out. Finally, I gave it a good hard yank, and the filling reservoir came out, but I also ended up cutting myself and was left with a small bloody wound (see photo). The reservoir is held in place by notches near the spout, and when I yanked, I must have scraped my thumb on the notches or on one of the rough edges of the pitcher. The pitcher didn't come with instructions on the proper way to remove the filling reservoir, but the best method I've found is to put a finger into the round cutout of the reservoir, pull in the direction of the handle and lift it out. Even with this method, removal isn't easy because it's held in there tightly. Moreover, not only did I have to do this the first time, but also occasionally when unclogging the filter. If the filter becomes clogged halfway through filtering and there's filtered water below and unfiltered water still above, then I have to lift out the entire filling reservoir to remove the filter. If I remove just the filter, the unfiltered water in the filling reservoir will drop down and contaminate the filtered water through the hole left by the filter.
Overall, the pitcher has some nice features and a few flaws. But what really needs improving is the clog-prone filter. Each time I have to take the filter out and fix it, the more of a nuisance it becomes.
*As with other reviewers, I was contacted by a company representative and reminded that if I leave a review, they would give me a free filter.
I wish I could give it a 4.5. The con is that the lid does not stay on. It's more just there covering it.
Most recent customer reviews
Pro's: There is a positive change in the quality of water.Read more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated water filter pitchers in our Water Filter Pitcher Reviews.