- BUY MORE, SAVE MORE - By Adding More Items To Your Cart You Will Save Up To 20 percent. 2 items/5% 3 items/10% 4 items 15% 5 items/20% Here's how (restrictions apply)
pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher Ionizer With 2 Long-Life Filters - Water Filter Purifier - Water Filtration System - High pH Alkalizer Machine, Enhanced 4th Gen. Model, 118oz, 3.5L (White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DRINKING NATURAL PURIFIED MINERALIZED ALKALINE IONIZED FILTERED WATER CAN IMPROVE HEALTH & WELLBEING – Reducing acidity & inflammation improves immunity & prevents disease. Metabolism can increase, aiding in weight loss & slowing down the aging process. Micro-clustered water molecules improves absorption and enhance water absorption to increases hydration, mental clarity, energy levels & performance.
- OUR MULTI-STAGE PH001 FILTER CONSISTS OF ZEOLITE, STONE & CERAMIC BALL BLEND, MICRO NETS, ACTIVATED COCONUT CARBON CHARCOAL & ION EXCHANGE RESIN – Increases pH & -ORP of drinking water. Remineralization adds healthy minerals such as selenium & calcium. Purifies, removing fluoride, chlorine, chloramine, VOC’s. Inhibits bacterial growth. Filtrates heavy metals, arsenic, lead in tap water providing a more natural taste. Removes odor, color, & non-organic & organic matter
- MODERN DESIGN (Improved 2017 MODEL) - Easy-to-Fill Lid System & Digital Gauge so you know when to change your filter. Anti-Block ~ latest technology filter material compound (search B00X127CGE). PREMIUM ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS - BPA free, SGS Certified, FDA, TUV, RoHS, BSI, ISO 9001:2000 Member of The Water Quality Association.
- NEW ENHANCED FILTER DESIGN - ADD OUR PH002 ULTRAFILTRATION (UF) MEMBRANE FILTER (sold separately, search B01JLP2U5W) to remove 99.9% of all organic & inorganic matter – including bacteria, viruses, colloids, parasites, giardia, protozoa, cysts, cryptosporidium & endotoxins. Alkaline ionizer water filtration removes free radicals, eliminates toxins, & increases immunity & energy levels – through powerful antioxidants, high -ORP, and our best quality Coconut Activated Carbon.
- HUGE FILTER CAPACITY = 1500 cups/360 litres/96 gallons per PH001 filter. INCLUDES 2 LONG-LIFE FILTERS SAVING MONEY, & THE PLANET, BY ELIMINATING 8300 PLASTIC BOTTLES PER FILTER. Add our PH002 Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane filter (sold separately, search B01IMRK1ZQ) to take your water purification to the next level. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - WE OFFER A 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Check out our wide range of water products in our Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/invigorated_water.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Filter Jug With 2 Long-Life Filters is the ultimate ionized filtered water purifier filtration machine.
pH RESTORE delivers natural tasting healthy high pH drinking water.
Drinking purified alkaline ionized water can improve health by detoxifying your body, through removal of heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, & chemicals including fluoride & chlorine, while increasing essential mineral uptake.
As a bonus, metabolism can increase, aiding in weight loss. Disease-causing free radicals are removed through powerful antioxidants & high negative ORP, which assists to increase immunity & energy levels.
Hydration is more easily achieved & maintained.
pH RESTORE is the 4th generation of our popular pitcher.
This model includes a brand new anti-block filter, with updated filtration materials to meet the needs of water purification globally right now.
We’ve thought of everything to deliver you an amazing water pitcher.
Modern ergonomic design includes a digital gauge so you know when to change your filter.
Each filter has a MASSIVE 1500 cup/360 litre capacity
Add our PH002 UF Filter to remove 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and colloids.
Check out the rest of our Water range by visiting our Amazon storefront: https://www.amazon.com/invigorated_water.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now we've only had the pitcher for 3 days now and couldn't be happier with our purchase. The only call out we would have is in regard to handle as there seems to be a little flex when pouring if the pitcher is full but haven't read anywhere that this will become a problem. Overall, I would highly recommend this product but do feel it important for people to know what the baseline PH of their water before setting expectations.
After several months of use, I have noticed that a grey film builds up over time on the bottom of my water-only cup. I don't know if this substance is harmful or not, but it is slightly disturbing and at the very least unpleasant. I live in New York City and am filtering municipal water so your results may vary.
I bought this water filter pitcher because I have interstitial cystitis (a bladder problem), and have found that drinking alkaline water lessens the symptoms. Although I haven't done any pH tests, drinking water filtered with this pitcher feels like it has helped with my condition. The water tastes clean and smooth, but occasionally has small charcoal particles in it (which doesn't bother me; I just dump them out).
The filter becomes clogged sometimes. Fixing it requires taking the filter out, shaking/knocking/inverting it until it becomes unobstructed again. The annoying thing is, there's no visual indication of when it's unclogged, so you're left having to insert the filter and run water over it to test if it's been fixed, and if not, take it out again, knock it about again and repeating this whole process until the water flows through. This takes a few minutes each time, and in the month plus that I've been using the pitcher, I've had to beat the little filter five or six times already. Frankly, it's a nuisance. I am still on my first filter, but from what other reviewers have written, this seems like a common problem.
A convenient feature of the pitcher is the easy-fill and filtration tracking lid. Unlike my clunky old Brita, there's no lid to remove, you just run water into the filling hole. As you do, the water pressure pushes down the flap, which is connected to a tracking mechanism and a little LCD display keeps what seems like a fairly accurate count of how many more times you can fill the pitcher before needing to change the filter.
However accurate this count may be, a design flaw of the pitcher slightly ruins it. If you fill the pitcher past a certain point (around 3/4's full), water will leak out near the handle, drip by drip. The first time I filled the pitcher to the top, I walked away without noticing the dripping, and came back later and had to mop up half a cup of water from my counter, my refrigerator, a kitchen drawer, the cabinet below, and from the floor. The reason for this leaking is that on the filling reservoir, the wall near the handle is shorter than the wall near the spout. So when you look at the filling hole or the front of the filling reservoir, there's still space to keep filling, but in reality, the rear of the reservoir is already slowly overflowing. Simple workaround: don't fill the pitcher up all the way.
The rubber base is nice. Whether I place the pitcher in the sink or on the counter top, there's no scraping feeling and the pitcher seems firmly planted. The handle on my unit differs from the photos in that it extends all the way to the base, and although is pleasant looking, is a little bit awkward to use.
Lastly, the filling reservoir is quite difficult to detach. I wanted to wash the entire pitcher thoroughly before using it for the first time. So to get at the lower reservoir, I had to detach the filling reservoir. I pulled and pulled, and just couldn't get it out. Finally, I gave it a good hard yank, and the filling reservoir came out, but I also ended up cutting myself and was left with a small bloody wound (see photo). The reservoir is held in place by notches near the spout, and when I yanked, I must have scraped my thumb on the notches or on one of the rough edges of the pitcher. The pitcher didn't come with instructions on the proper way to remove the filling reservoir, but the best method I've found is to put a finger into the round cutout of the reservoir, pull in the direction of the handle and lift it out. Even with this method, removal isn't easy because it's held in there tightly. Moreover, not only did I have to do this the first time, but also occasionally when unclogging the filter. If the filter becomes clogged halfway through filtering and there's filtered water below and unfiltered water still above, then I have to lift out the entire filling reservoir to remove the filter. If I remove just the filter, the unfiltered water in the filling reservoir will drop down and contaminate the filtered water through the hole left by the filter.
Overall, the pitcher has some nice features and a few flaws. But what really needs improving is the clog-prone filter. Each time I have to take the filter out and fix it, the more of a nuisance it becomes.
*As with other reviewers, I was contacted by a company representative and reminded that if I leave a review, they would give me a free filter.
First cup is water from my Brita pitcher that I bought no more than 3 weeks ago.
Second cup is filtered water from work.
Third cup is my TAP water from the sink.
Fourth cup is Essentia bottle alkaline water.
And last is the water from this pitcher. Perfectly alkalined.
If you have been hesitant about purchasing, go ahead and take it from me - Do it!!! I have loved having this pitcher and I use the water for everything I drink and eat. So clean and pure, a great purchase!
Most recent customer reviews
1) tap water with radon unit pH level 8
2) Poland spring bottled water from fridge pH level...Read more